AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-07-03, 07:52   Link #1
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Future members of the peerage of Rias, Xenovia, Ravel and Gasper?

Hello Highschool DXD's fans, how are you guys?

I have opened this thread because since Rias, Xenovia, Gasper and Ravel have vacants position in their peerage I would like discuss with you guys about some theories and hypothesis about who could be the characters to could be add to their peerage

Did you have any idea, for example you think that Valerie could be Gasper's two bishop?
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-03, 09:27   Link #2
Xuanwu

What about Irina?

IIRC, there's other vampires in Romania that suffered the same isolation Gasper did. It's entirely possible that Gasper's peerage could be made up of those vampires.

Xenovia will probably get more of the Malebranche.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-03, 10:17   Link #3
cyberdemon

Valerie’s will be Gaspers queen, not bishop lol. I could see Gasper taking in outcasts much like Sairaorg.

Ravel would take in more administrative types to assist her duties to Issei as his manager.
Old 2023-07-03, 12:09   Link #4
Dareal_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
What about Irina?

IIRC, there's other vampires in Romania that suffered the same isolation Gasper did. It's entirely possible that Gasper's peerage could be made up of those vampires.

Ish doesn’t care about irina
Dareal_truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-03, 12:17   Link #5
Dareal_truth

But anyways maybe ravel would get a swordsman
Old 2023-07-03, 12:25   Link #6
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
What about Irina?
Yeah I know lol

Quote:

Well from what I remember someone said that on Twitter Ishi said that the Shin DXD 6 should be a Elmenhilde's Volume so it can be.

Quote:
I too have think about this possibility, in my opinion Kiba and Xenovia could use the Malebranche in the form of a sword.

Honestly I would prefer aFemale Melebranche for Issei's peerage that could take all of 8 pawns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Valerie’s will be Gaspers queen, not bishop lol. I could see Gasper taking in outcasts much like Sairaorg.
@ Cyberdemon I was thinking that Valerie should be both his two bishop because until now she was just used as support while the Queen must be a fighter too.

@Dareal_Truth I know that Ishi has make some bad choice for what concern the characters but please avoid to complain because this a thread for make theories and not for analyze the good and bad aspects of the series. If you have some theory that yould share with us I would glad to read it
Old 2023-07-03, 12:28   Link #7
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

I was thinking that in theory among the Hades's army there were 5 Unnamed Devils that were supposed to be Ultimate Class with the potential to be Maou Class.

It could be that if Ishi hasn't forgot about them there could find a place in some peerage?
Old 2023-07-03, 15:39   Link #8
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Yeah I know lol

Well from what I remember someone said that on Twitter Ishi said that the Shin DXD 6 should be a Elmenhilde's Volume so it can be.
I remember it from an old post on his blog. Ravel -> Elmenhilde -> Ophis/Lilith.

That's if he doesn't change his mind on the order, but the next volume should definitely be Ravel.

Quote:
Honestly I would prefer aFemale Melebranche for Issei's peerage that could take all of 8 pawns.
Maybe, but idk if Ishi would give all eight pieces to one character. Let me first see if he introduces other alien waifus.

Sefaira might take the mutation piece.
Old 2023-07-03, 15:44   Link #9
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dareal_truth View Post
But anyways maybe ravel would get a swordsman
Why do you think so. Honestly can't think of anything concerning Ravel's peerage.

Edit: Cyberdemon might be on to something about the administrative types.
Old 2023-07-03, 17:16   Link #10
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
I remember it from an old post on his blog. Ravel -> Elmenhilde -> Ophis/Lilith.
I wonder what the Ophis/Lilith Volume could be? They would merged together and became one being once again? They would fight a Eevie? They would die?

Who knows?

Quote:
Maybe, but idk if Ishi would give all eight pieces to one character. Let me first see if he introduces other alien waifus.

Sefaira might take the mutation piece.
It could be, honestly for me let someone get all of the 8 pawns would be the most fast way for fixed the problem that Issei's have 8 vacants pieces once for all.

I was thinking that maybe some devils that were a former member of Hades's army could join some peerage.
Old 2023-07-03, 17:19   Link #11
cyberdemon

Quote:
Why do you think so. Honestly can't think of anything concerning Ravel's peerage.

Edit: Cyberdemon might be on to something about the administrative types.
She took on her pieces but doesn’t appear to have any interest in being independent. Creating an administration seems more likely for her. She’d take people similar to realist hero for their organizational skills than anything else. Someone who could make her job easier so that she could be more flirty with Issei lol

Honestly I’m surprised Kiba didnt do the same. He could’ve created a knight peerage to help avoid Issei and the rest having to go all out. Not independent but to keep enemies from being their own worst enemies lol
Old 2023-07-03, 18:06   Link #12
Dareal_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
I wonder what the Ophis/Lilith Volume could be? They would merged together and became one being once again? They would fight a Eevie? They would die?

Who knows?

It could be, honestly for me let someone get all of the 8 pawns would be the most fast way for fixed the problem that Issei's have 8 vacants pieces once for all.

I was thinking that maybe some devils that were a former member of Hades's army could join some peerage.

On ophis Highly likely fights the Evies otherwise she was supposed to (well both) fuse together, so ise can get Tdxd
Old 2023-07-04, 04:47   Link #13
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
. Someone who could make her job easier so that she could be more flirty with Issei lol
Agree, this make sense. If she want spend more time with Issei she would have to get some help.

Quote:
Honestly I’m surprised Kiba didnt do the same. He could’ve created a knight peerage to help avoid Issei and the rest having to go all out. Not independent but to keep enemies from being their own worst enemies lol
Maybe Kiba hasn't accepted them because it can be that he dislike the idea of be a master.

He could have on his peerage someone that can be the owners of some demoniac or holy sword that weren't introduced yet in the plot. I guess that maybe Xenovia could have someone like that as knight.
Old 2023-07-04, 06:30   Link #14
Lucidrago

I imagine Ravel's servants helping with her duties as Issei's manager and arranging his schedule and also specific events as Issei will be very busy in the future. Maybe Tosca can join Ravel's peerage.

As for Rias' knight, maybe it could be the former wielder of Excalibur Blessing that was mentioned in Volume 3. He could have left the church after the Three Factions made peace which reduced the demand for exorcists. While he was offered the chance to become a Brave Saint, he refused and decided to find his own path after serving the Church for so long. He runs into Rias' and she offers to make him her knight and gives him the Galatine she received from the church.

I really don't think it matters as far as Valerie is concerned as she's barely a character and I feel that's generous. But Gasper having a peerage of very strong half-blood vampires with Sacred Gears would suit him. Kind of like how Sairaorg recruited devils from extinct houses to his peerage.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-04, 07:25   Link #15
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Maybe Tosca can join Ravel's peerage.
LOL, Kiba should have think about that

Quote:
As for Rias' knight, maybe it could be the former wielder of Excalibur Blessing that was mentioned in Volume 3. He could have left the church after the Three Factions made peace which reduced the demand for exorcists. While he was offered the chance to become a Brave Saint, he refused and decided to find his own path after serving the Church for so long. He runs into Rias' and she offers to make him her knight and gives him the Galatine she received from the church.
Agree, this could happened. I have forgotten about Galantine, is time that it have a wielder.

Quote:
I really don't think it matters as far as Valerie is concerned as she's barely a character and I feel that's generous. But Gasper having a peerage of very strong half-blood vampires with Sacred Gears would suit him. Kind of like how Sairaorg recruited devils from extinct houses to his peerage.
Maybe now that the Eevie would arrives and the Malebranche could be unleashed and want fights the Longinus's owners Valerie could be used more on the plot.

Is interesting you are idea about the Gasper's peerage make of half-vampire that have Sacred Gears. Gasper that became the mentor and the savior of someone could be perfect for his character development.
Old 2023-07-04, 07:55   Link #16
Xuanwu

Quote:
I imagine Ravel's servants helping with her duties as Issei's manager and arranging his schedule and also specific events as Issei will be very busy in the future. Maybe Tosca can join Ravel's peerage.

There's also one Ultimate-class exorcist Ishibumi mentioned in the afterword of Volume 11, I believe.

Isn't that Galatine wielded by Ex Gremory?
Old 2023-07-04, 08:32   Link #17
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
There's also one Ultimate-class exorcist Ishibumi mentioned in the afterword of Volume 11, I believe.
Yeah this is what he have said:
Quote:
And also for the heaven's side----I also thought about a spin off story of an Exorcist. The plot is after the three big powers make an alliance, the Exorcists started to lose their job. Well the fallen-angels and devils who were supposed to be their enemies aren’t their enemies anymore. It’s a story where a former ultimate-class Exorcist gets dispatched to the peaceful Japan and gets himself mixed in a ruckus. Yes. This is all imaginary.
https://occult-research.club/project...e_11_Afterword

According to the wiki there should be another unknown joker beside Dulio, maybe the Ultimate Class Exorcist is him or her.

Perhaps he/she could be part of the Saint Brave under Irina or the member of some peerage. Of course unless Ishibumi hasn't forgot about he/she

Quote:
Isn't that Galatine wielded by Ex Gremory?
The one EX used is said to be Galantine III so it is a different sword though Rias from what I remember as mentioned that Galantine could be used by the child she would with Issei.
Old 2023-07-05, 06:54   Link #18
Lucidrago

Was 't it already revealed that Lint was the Extra Joker?
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-05, 07:56   Link #19
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

True, I have forgotten.

Last time I have search on the wiki it was wrotte that the other Joker identity was still unknown.
Old 2023-07-05, 08:04   Link #20
Xuanwu

Lol, I thought there was two Extra Jokers aside from Dulio. We need to see Dulio's match against Tobio to see Heaven's strongest cards.