AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2016-04-01, 10:50   Link #301
csuree
The Most Hated™

Just rewatched it again and suddenly i burst out in a rage-fit.

Ankylosaurus tail-club is so strong that it can break the leg of a T-rex, so how the hell did the Indominus survive a full blow to the head? Her skull should have been broken, and died almost instantly.
Old 2016-04-01, 11:19   Link #302
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
Just rewatched it again and suddenly i burst out in a rage-fit.

Ankylosaurus tail-club is so strong that it can break the leg of a T-rex, so how the hell did the Indominus survive a full blow to the head? Her skull should have been broken, and died almost instantly.
Because Indominus was designed to be a lot stronger than T-Rex (and god knows how strong that made her skull)? Otherwise, Blue, old-Rexy & Mosey didn't have to gang up on her to defeat her. Well, that's the in-universe explanation while the rest of the questions/variables are dumped on suspension of disbelief.
Old 2017-11-22, 17:54   Link #303
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/s...64285446729733

Trailer soon, I hope?

JW1's theme was about the excesses of consumerism, but according to Trevorrow, JW2 will be a "(...) a parable of the treatment animals receive today: the abuse, medical experimentation, pets, having wild animals in zoos like prisons, the use the military has made of them, animals as weapons" (Source).

EDIT:
@csuree: I know this isn't a perfect answer, but T-rexes (and cousin species) are known for their extraordinary ability to recover from massive wounds. Case in point: Wyrex, a T-rex specimen that had its half of its tail bitten off by another T-rex and survived the ghastly mutilation (for at least a few days - bone analysis revealed a potentially deadly bacterial infection that probably caused gangrene). The Indominus was also stated, in some of the promotional material, to have osteoderm layers like modern-day crocodiles, which essentially means its skin is more armored than a T-Rex'.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2017-11-22 at 18:20.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote