AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2018-04-26, 13:53   Link #2261
Marx-93

In the site you can also see another key visual

Spoiler for Image:

Seems to be the Northern Campaign again. Maybe this time we will have an actual flashback? Maybe that's how they're going to work with Rean; you only control him in flashbakcs until you rescue him.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 14:55   Link #2262
Applehell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Slayer_X View Post
Sorry you lost me...........i was arguing about Rean and his situation.

I don't really recall saying anything about Sharon.
My comment wasn't directed at you specifically. I don't you were even joined the this thread at the time. It's just referring to earlier discussion I had with The Green One and some others about this.

Last edited by Applehell; 2018-04-27 at 05:06.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-26, 15:44   Link #2263
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
In the site you can also see another key visual

Spoiler for Image:

Seems to be the Northern Campaign again.
Probably. That key visual is actually old. It was featured in the PV for Sen III.
https://youtu.be/fr-8b6S6HOQ?t=40s
But I guess it's the first time we got a clear look of it.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-27, 00:23   Link #2264
Dragon_Slayer_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
My comment wasn't directed at you specifically. I don't you were even joined the this thread at the time. It's just referring to earlier discussion I had with GreenGreen and some others about this.
My mistake, i kind of started an argu... err discussion a few pages back so that was the only thing i remembered.

Btw what was the argument about? Whether Sharon will go back to Ouroborus or not? Just asking......
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-27, 00:49   Link #2265
Marx-93

Oh, you're right LROlsson. We didn't see it ever since, so I was caught off-guard.

However, It's kinda thought-provoking that they choose this image to tease Sen IV's prologue.
Old 2018-04-27, 08:11   Link #2266
Ringil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Probably. That key visual is actually old. It was featured in the PV for Sen III.
https://youtu.be/fr-8b6S6HOQ?t=40s
But I guess it's the first time we got a clear look of it.
Huh, showing things in the PV that didn't end up in the real game. Pretty interesting.
Ringil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-27, 19:43   Link #2267
The Green One

If I recall they intended on wrapping everything up in the third game originally, but the game ended up getting too long so they split it into two games. Maybe they actually had intended to include it in the third game but had to move it to the fourth because of this.
Old 2018-04-27, 21:32   Link #2268
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
If I recall they intended on wrapping everything up in the third game originally, but the game ended up getting too long so they split it into two games. Maybe they actually had intended to include it in the third game but had to move it to the fourth because of this.
That's interesting. This fourth game is really turning out to be pretty interesting. Also, for those interested, the Ao no Kiseki fan translation should be out pretty soon, like maybe sometime within a week after May 7th? They're almost done translating it. The only reason it'll take that long is that the final person who still has stuff to translate will be on vacation until May 7th and won't be able to work on his stuff, but they were at 92% completion a week ago, and they were managing about 14% a week so it should be done pretty soon!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-27, 22:35   Link #2269
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Yeah. I actually don't plan on playing SenIII and beyond until I finish the Crossbell arc.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-28, 03:11   Link #2270
Applehell

Quote:
My mistake, i kind of started an argu... err discussion a few pages back so that was the only thing i remembered.

Btw what was the argument about? Whether Sharon will go back to Ouroborus or not? Just asking......
When CS3 was unveiled one of promotional arts displayed a full image of Ouroborus operatives that would be prominent in this arc Sharon was standing aside them despite previously aiding Class VII's side in the war which at least indirectly hindered the organization's goals. However, Sharon has insisted she has loyalty to the Grandmaster and Ouroborus had no real stake in the war, the Noble Alliance wining would just make PB plan smoother. Now that Ouroborus has gotten serious and recalled Sharon from her spying duties I mentioned she will have come to a point where she will have a conflict between her life as Enforcer or that Reinford's family friend and servant. I can see her being this game's Lowe or Joshua.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-28, 18:16   Link #2271
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applehell View Post
When CS3 was unveiled one of promotional arts displayed a full image of Ouroborus operatives that would be prominent in this arc Sharon was standing aside them despite previously aiding Class VII's side in the war which at least indirectly hindered the organization's goals. However, Sharon has insisted she has loyalty to the Grandmaster and Ouroborus had no real stake in the war, the Noble Alliance wining would just make PB plan smoother. Now that Ouroborus has gotten serious and recalled Sharon from her spying duties I mentioned she will have come to a point where she will have a conflict between her life as Enforcer or that Reinford's family friend and servant. I can see her being this game's Lowe or Joshua.
Agreed. I feel bad for Alissa right now so I really hope she sides with her...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2018-05-01, 05:08   Link #2272
LROlsson

A new Sen IV ad shows a new S-craft illustration.
Spoilers
Spoiler for Sen IV
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-05-01, 07:13   Link #2273
akira77
ゼノギアス

oh, he even use berserga=0
akira77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 01:10   Link #2274
LROlsson

Official website for Sen IV have been updated.
Prologue have been added to introduction.
The Reinfords have been added to characters.
Two new keywords added.
Altina, Musse and Ash wallpapers is this week's weekly wallpapers.
Images

Looks like this week's update was one day early due to GW.
Old 2018-05-02, 03:21   Link #2275
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Official website for Sen IV have been updated.
Prologue have been added to introduction.
The Reinfords have been added to characters.
Two new keywords added.
Altina, Musse and Ash wallpapers is this week's weekly wallpapers.
Images

Looks like this week's update was one day early due to GW.
Thanks! They also gave us something from the beginning of the Prologue I think? It mentioned Rean in the first line... was too lazy to try to read more of the Japanese, lol.

Old 2018-05-02, 03:37   Link #2276
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Thanks! They also gave us something from the beginning of the Prologue I think? It mentioned Rean in the first line... was too lazy to try to read more of the Japanese, lol.
Spoilers
Spoiler for Sen III
Old 2018-05-02, 06:32   Link #2277
Dragon_Slayer_X

Jeez just what is Sen trying to do? Trying to make us compare and see which character had it worst? Rean wins by default but now it looks like Alisa is in a Alisa+Granpa VS The Rest of the family situation.

We have a LOT of a-hole dads who can give Gendo a good competition and a WHOLE LOT of traitor of the year candidates..........especially a certain chubby senior.

Well instead of beating some sense, i hope they can give Rean some much needed hope in this despair. How many times will the story kick him down after he picks himself back up?
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 09:28   Link #2278
ShadowSamurai365

Quote:
Jeez just what is Sen trying to do? Trying to make us compare and see which character had it worst? Rean wins by default but now it looks like Alisa is in a Alisa+Granpa VS The Rest of the family situation.

We have a LOT of a-hole dads who can give Gendo a good competition and a WHOLE LOT of traitor of the year candidates..........especially a certain chubby senior.

Well instead of beating some sense, i hope they can give Rean some much needed hope in this despair. How many times will the story kick him down after he picks himself back up?
Yeah, it's getting ridiculous at this point. Even Elliot and Machias is getting hit by this (at least, from what I've heard). It seems that the only ones that's not hit by this bad news in old Class VII (at least, from what we know) is Gaius and Emma. What's with this entry crapping on the main cast more than the previous 2 arc's main cast put together?

As for your last statement, I have to agree with you on that. That type of beating (minus the knocking some sense) needs to be saved for the traitors (yeah, I know that there are certain characters that people wanted to 'turn around', but them pulling that stunt when messed-up things happened at the end of 3 just made things less forgivable...).
ShadowSamurai365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 11:43   Link #2279
The Green One

Yeah I don't see the person responsible for the bombshell at the end of Sen 3 is going to end up given the sympathetic treatment like Crow was. That person went way too far.....
Old 2018-05-02, 17:24   Link #2280
Marx-93

Thanks for all the new stuff!

The mention of Jörmungandr it's also quite interesting. It opens a new whole can of symbolism (for example, the Jörmungandr being technically an Ouroboros).

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria