AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2008-10-21, 22:09   Link #2161
kaizer63

Send a message via AIM to kaizer63
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewater_81 View Post
lol.Thanks.Just wanna confirm that's all.hehe.

Makes me want to play the game though..
That's not really the reason you want to play the game. And if it is, well you'll get a "better" experience by visiting the meat section at your nearest Kroger. The two are actually pretty similar...
Old 2008-10-27, 02:31   Link #2162
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
Wait now I remember it was Kuro Berserker moving at the speed of sound (mach 1) and Shirou moved about like mach 5 or 6 or something.

And yes Nine Lives is pretty much the ultimate attack on a single enemy its probably one of the strongest Anti-Unit attacks shown in Fate/stay Night as he 'Imagines' one of the strongest Noble Phantasms attack and pretty much duplicates the effect. I think it was like 'Shooting Hundred---' something.

Wait here is a translation of the scene
Spoiler for Nine Lives Blade Works:

Edit: Actually I have a question. If Shirou was able to pull off Nine Lives because of Archer's circuits does that mean Archer could have done this himself?
Umm Shirou can pull it off because of Archer's circuit. So Archer should be able to pull it off. Although I don't think he can use that in fate route against berserker because of the wound inflicted by Saber.

Emiya Shirou,the Counter Guardian.
Blade_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 03:31   Link #2163
zero001
Visual Novel Fan

I could've sworn that Archer was back at full strength when they got to that fight in the Fate route.
Old 2008-10-30, 10:49   Link #2164
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero001 View Post
I could've sworn that Archer was back at full strength when they got to that fight in the Fate route.
I believe he was almost full strength. If I remember correctly either Archer or Rin mentioned that he had almost completely rcovered from the saber fight. Thus he probably was not strong enough to pull it off.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-30, 11:44   Link #2165
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

And, he fight against a monster in a mansion not a vast clear field. Not much room to dodge and counter you see.

Old 2008-10-30, 12:01   Link #2166
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_Lord View Post
And, he fight against a monster in a mansion not a vast clear field. Not much room to dodge and counter you see.
Indeed, he had to continuesly move around dodging attacks. So it wasn't a favourable siuation in which to use it.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 10:05   Link #2167
Apple Fiend
"Did you eat my Apple?"

I've been intrigued by FSN anime story, but feel that there are gaps in the story that can only be filled through other stuff like the game, but I'm so confused about it, with all of the other franchise stuff.

What are the games that I should know about and possibly play? Any specific order?

Not to spoil things for me to much but I hear things regarding Saber Lily and Dark Saber, I'm assuming these are various stories of what happens to Saber but where do these occur? in the FSN game?

Also Réalta Nua, Fate/hollow ataraxia, are other FSN games? So does that make 3 different games in total?

Bah soo many different things make it confusing on which things to absorb D:
Apple Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 10:32   Link #2168
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Time for me to shine.

Quote:
What are the games that I should know about and possibly play? Any specific order?
If you want to know more about Fate/Stay Night I recommend you get the game, PC or PS2. The PC part has hentai stuff in it....so if you wish to avoid these play the PS2 version. You can buy this game online. Also this game is in Japanese so you obviously need translation. You can grab your copy of translation at Mirrormoon.org which has finally done translating today.

If you want an RPG based game try Battle Moon Wars. A game that combines FSN, Tsukihime and Kara No kyoukai.

If you wish to play Fighting game, I suggest you try Fate/Unlimited Codes or Crucis/Fatal fake.
You can see this in youtube. Ah btw, Fate/Unlimited Codes will be released this December.

Quote:
Not to spoil things for me to much but I hear things regarding Saber Lily and Dark Saber, I'm assuming these are various stories of what happens to Saber but where do these occur? in the FSN game?
First of all FSN has three route for you to read. It's a visual novel where every decision decides where the story is going. The anime focus on the Fate Route with a little from UBW route and Heaven's Feel Route. Dark Saber comes from Heaven's Feel Route and Saber Lily is actually the mascot for Fate/Unlimited Codes.

Quote:
Also Réalta Nua, Fate/hollow ataraxia, are other FSN games? So does that make 3 different games in total?
They're visual novel not games. Realta Nua has voice while Fate Stay Night (PC version don't) and so is Fate/Hollow Ataxaria.

Old 2008-11-01, 14:26   Link #2169
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

This is Fate/hollow ataraxia, not Fate/stay night, but since there's no Fate/hollow ataraxia Q&A thread....

Which one is Euryale and which one is Stheno?
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 22:53   Link #2170
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Ermm how do you differentiate Stella and Leysritt?

Old 2008-11-02, 00:53   Link #2171
masterwok

well my question deals with saber in episode 21 after we find out who she is.
Spoiler for who saber is?:
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 01:05   Link #2172
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
This is Fate/hollow ataraxia, not Fate/stay night, but since there's no Fate/hollow ataraxia Q&A thread....

Which one is Euryale and which one is Stheno?
The one next to Rider is Euryale, and the other one next to Rider is Stheno.

Really...there is no way to tell them apart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade_Lord View Post
Ermm how do you differentiate Stella and Leysritt?
Stella is the physical one and Leysritt is more capable in magic. But by looks, there is no difference.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-02, 03:58   Link #2173
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Really Iamandragon...why don't you save the trouble and say there's no way to differentiate Euryale and Stheno.

So how fast is Nine lives blade Works?

Last edited by Blade_Lord; 2008-11-02 at 23:22.
Old 2008-11-05, 01:06   Link #2174
Shiragiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
The one next to Rider is Euryale, and the other one next to Rider is Stheno.

Really...there is no way to tell them apart!

Stella is the physical one and Leysritt is more capable in magic. But by looks, there is no difference.

Doesn't Sella have straight hair and Leysritt wavy hair?
Shiragiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 13:03   Link #2175
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
well my question deals with saber in episode 21 after we find out who she is.
Spoiler for who saber is?:
Spoiler for Saber "manhood":

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 13:40   Link #2176
masterwok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaya View Post
Spoiler for Saber "manhood":
ok thats weird and a little confusing story but where mordred come in makes sense.
masterwok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 13:51   Link #2177
Knight
Eternal Love

Does anyone know a site where I can get the CG scenes from the PS2 version of the visual novel? I've been searching for awhile now and all I could find is the PC version.
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 18:34   Link #2178
Danielren20

um i think i can tell u where to get the pc version of fate stay night but im not sure if were sappose to talk about it here
Danielren20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-05, 20:32   Link #2179
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

Actually he's searching for the CG of the Realta Nua. Well if you want a specific picture I can try to find them for you but we better do it in the Fate/Stay Night Image thread.

Old 2008-11-07, 11:25   Link #2180
Alaya
Counter Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwok View Post
ok thats weird and a little confusing story but where mordred come in makes sense.
Well, Merlin is known as a bad prankster. :P

Madoka: This was the tale of magical girls whose wishes are pure and by them are driven to despair.
Alaya is offline   Reply With Quote