AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

View Poll Results: Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 21 25.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 14 16.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 16.87%
7 out of 10 : Good 12 14.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 10.84%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 3.61%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.61%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 8.43%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-13, 08:15   Link #61
PSDOL

Talking

for me its ended a open ending and i cried in the end . poor zero thought but i don't hate it because i know deep down yuuki wanted too be with him but the thing that happened they had too go on there own path . the thing that shows me that even yuuki was with kaname in the end she thought of zero all the way ^_^ and that maded more relized how zero was very much inportant.

thought i was thinking a thing if kaname let go yuuki then that mean that the truely person she loves is zero? i mean kaname didn't foruce her he let her go and all that talking of shizuka that the love of a vampire and a human is stronger then i make one plus one that yuuki truly loves zero but she is the think he hates the most she choose too be with her oni-sama . thats what confuse me in the anime we get too know that zero is the vampire knight but the feelings of yuuki not sure . still likes it
Old 2009-12-15, 17:30   Link #62
Audit01

Only 13 episodes...*sigh*
Season 3 please.

PS: I do not give a damn if Yuuki gets laid with Kaname or Zero. I am not the one getting laid or anything so why should i give a damn ???
I like the characters and the romantic prospect of the series but i am not a AxB supporter...

^^------------------------- Macross Frontier !!!! -------------------------^^

Last edited by Audit01; 2009-12-15 at 17:50.
Old 2010-08-04, 12:01   Link #63
mangafanatic

I just finished this series, and I have a question for those of you are reading/have read the manga. How many volumes of the manga are covered by the anime? I'm curious to read the resolution of the Zero/Yuuki conflict, but I figured the manga might end just where the anime does. If that's not the case (and the manga covers more story than the anime), what volume could I pick up at? Thanks for your help!
Old 2010-08-14, 03:23   Link #64
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

The last episode to season 2 was quite... Depressing (I mean the emotional way, not that it was depressing)

The fact that Zero loved Yuki when she was human, but after finding out she was the sister of Kaname, he then set out to wanting to kill her, but I always get the feeling he wants to keep "protecting" Yuki.

Since Yuki cannot leave her brother Kaname all alone during all the past years of loneliness Kaname had to endure, Yuki just couldn't resist going with him, but an idea of "incest" marriage is just odd... But after reading the manga and onwards I really do hope a season 3 comes out, but with the manga slowly progressing through the chapters, Idk if we will see that soon.

(Now I saw the episode like 1 year ago, so if I accidentally typed the wrong info in some parts please correct them)
Old 2010-12-13, 05:32   Link #65
Mianhaeyo
Disabled By Request

It was quite good, but I wasn't thrilled or so.
She should have done more by herself.
Closed Thread