AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-10, 01:24   Link #841
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Kuese is to cold blooded for him

Himari is a demon cat/ will probably kill her self/ and she is what he's alergic to.

Rinko is normal........and goes tsundere mode >> she seems more fit for him.

Though I would prefer for Himari to be with him because its a hero heroine mix it leans that way in any manga/anime because of fan rage if people don't get who they wanted chosen. Usually its just a tally. I'd say Himari would be 100 - 300 points in the lead. Runner up Kuese then Rinko then the rest of the side characters.
Old 2010-12-10, 07:38   Link #842
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Kuese is to cold blooded for him

Himari is a demon cat/ will probably kill her self/ and she is what he's alergic to.

Rinko is normal........and goes tsundere mode >> she seems more fit for him.

Though I would prefer for Himari to be with him because its a hero heroine mix it leans that way in any manga/anime because of fan rage if people don't get who they wanted chosen. Usually its just a tally. I'd say Himari would be 100 - 300 points in the lead. Runner up Kuese then Rinko then the rest of the side characters.
And rinko is too abusive, out of the question

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 10:20   Link #843
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
And rinko is too abusive, out of the question
while Kuesu doesn't hesitate to curse him with Cat Prohibited spell because Himari is too close to him in the past.

I wonder why she didn't install another spell to make Yuuto alergic to any girl at his age except herself to make sure Yuuto didn't flirt with other girls
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 10:22   Link #844
Johnny
Working the bags...

Plus she's labeled with the childhood friend tag and they mostly get friend zoned anyways...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-10, 14:29   Link #845
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
while Kuesu doesn't hesitate to curse him with Cat Prohibited spell because Himari is too close to him in the past.

I wonder why she didn't install another spell to make Yuuto alergic to any girl at his age except herself to make sure Yuuto didn't flirt with other girls
That was only aimed at Himari though. I don't see Kuesu beating Yuuto when he helped SHizuku (even if it was partially her fault), date (etc), and the most you get is a flustered Kuesu.

Rinko on the other hand is loud (like Soihara from SnO, hogs screentime. Both I want them to die). EXTREMELY abusive when Yuuto is with ANY girl, although Rinko uses a weapon mostly (so even more damage to Yuuto)

Old 2010-12-10, 19:47   Link #846
going techno

Here a thought; what yuuto use his power of light to extend himaris life span she does not have to die soon it's just a thought so don't shoot me donw (picks up riot shild)
Old 2010-12-10, 22:30   Link #847
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by going techno View Post
Here a thought; what yuuto use his power of light to extend himaris life span she does not have to die soon it's just a thought so don't shoot me donw (picks up riot shild)
hahahaha
sorry! but Yuuto power is demon "slaying" not demon "healing"
It's the power to "shorten" demon lifespan (instantly) and not to "extend" it
Old 2010-12-11, 00:31   Link #848
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Eh you never know with these I want peace only things it can extend to them finding a way to go to those lengths.
Old 2010-12-11, 00:40   Link #849
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nines View Post
Eh you never know with these I want peace only things it can extend to them finding a way to go to those lengths.
Then that would already make for an improper plot hole, seeing as Light Ferry has NO healing properties of any kind. And you never know, Himari's shortening lifespan may help to push the plot forward,

Old 2010-12-11, 01:58   Link #850
Manic
real men love pink

this series doess need to start winding down, its really dragging out and i doubt theyd kill the title character before the climax. Also if she dies at the end I'd be 100% certain he ends up with keusu or none at all.
Old 2010-12-11, 05:05   Link #851
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
this series doess need to start winding down, its really dragging out and i doubt theyd kill the title character before the climax. Also if she dies at the end I'd be 100% certain he ends up with keusu or none at all.
Suigintou-clone fans indeed
you forgot the class pres, Rinko, a Jibashiri clan descendant, and the weird little girl with messed up brain as candidate to bear his children

I strongly clinging to "First come, first serve" theory, so Kuesu receive 50% approve from me,
Spoiler for but......:

so...... lets the hardworker one win and prized with Yuuto sperm inside her womb gyahahahaha

oh! a Hanyuu (half human half demon) as an offspring is bad choice especially for a demon slayer, so cast Shuzuku, Himari, Shama, and Kaya from the competition please!
Old 2010-12-11, 21:12   Link #852
Manic
real men love pink

i dont remember that line, but i recall something like only females can gain the magic arts in kuesu 's family line while in yuuto's its only the male. Don't remember what they said would happen, but i am pretty sure they create a new power for their blood lines which is why keusu's family wants it to happen so badly.
Old 2010-12-11, 21:39   Link #853
zero7

Quote:
Suigintou-clone fans indeed
you forgot the class pres, Rinko, a Jibashiri clan descendant, and the weird little girl with messed up brain as candidate to bear his children

I strongly clinging to "First come, first serve" theory, so Kuesu receive 50% approve from me,
Spoiler for but......:

so...... lets the hardworker one win and prized with Yuuto sperm inside her womb gyahahahaha

oh! a Hanyuu (half human half demon) as an offspring is bad choice especially for a demon slayer, so cast Shuzuku, Himari, Shama, and Kaya from the competition please!
it was both Kuesu family and Yuuto grandparents who made the arrange marriage both knowing they something out of it if they have children
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 22:58   Link #854
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
it was both Kuesu family and Yuuto grandparents who made the arrange marriage both knowing they something out of it if they have children
wrong! it's to stop other family member bad treatment toward Jinguuji family.

Jinguuji Family is the weakest powerful among the twelve, while the Amakawa is one of the respected. Some of their descendant seek the power through west magic, but instead of respect (because they now gained more powerful magic), they get even more terrible treatment and seen by other 10 household as heretics.

Amakawa's then arrange the marriage in hope that the other 10 didn't cast Jinguuji family off from the twelve.

At first, both descendant didn't have heir for the engagement (both heir is male or female), but in Jinguuji generation, both have different (Amakawa have a boy as heir, and Jinguuji have Kuesu) gender heir, so the engagement taken place.

Jinguuji herself treat this engagement as a duty for a heir, but then she find Yuuto charm, and put her heart into it, which lead to curse Yuuto with Cat prohibited magic to prevent Himari from stealing Yuuto (due to Bakeneko natural behavior to steal their master's wife place once they become full fledged Cat demon).

There's a speculation that the Cat prohibited curse performed by Kuesu with approval of the current Head of Amakawa's, which make Yuuto parent's furious, and take their boy away from the family household.
Since it's weird if Amakawa's power (that respected by other 11 family) didn't detect the curse and annihilate it if it's performed without their approval.
Old 2010-12-11, 23:07   Link #855
zero7

Quote:

Jinguuji herself treat this engagement as a duty for a heir, but then she find Yuuto charm, and put her heart into it, which lead to curse Yuuto with Cat prohibited magic to prevent Himari from stealing Yuuto (due to Bakeneko natural behavior to steal their master's wife place once they become full fledged Cat demon).

There's a speculation that the Cat prohibited curse performed by Kuesu with approval of the current Head of Amakawa's, which make Yuuto parent's furious, and take their boy away from the family household.
Since it's weird if Amakawa's power (that respected by other 11 family) didn't detect the curse and annihilate it if it's performed without their approval.
But didn't Yuuto parent was angry at the grandparent that they cut ties with them and everything to do with demon slaying other then the charm
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 01:07   Link #856
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7 View Post
But didn't Yuuto parent was angry at the grandparent that they cut ties with them and everything to do with demon slaying other then the charm
The engagement is one of the reason why they cut ties, while the demon slaying business is another, but Yuuto parent's greatest regret is the curse itself. Jinguuji side probably will lift it off once Yuuto parents agree with the engagement, but they don't and prefer to leave after realize the Amakawa head sided with Jinguuji.

The charm put on him by his grandparent since Yuuto parents didn't have suficient enough power to protect the young boy when they flied from the Amakawa's household.

It's probably their apology for the curse, the tradition among the 12 household (to protect the unawakened power heir), and the insurance for the engagement, in case some demon tracking the young Amakawa family to the town, they'll detect the parents but not the boy/'s power.
If they didn't put the charm that suppress and hiding the boys power, all of Amakawa's descendant will be dead with them, and the bloodline will cut off.

I assume Yuuto parent also have the charm to hide their presence from demon

Amakawa young family should return to the Household if:
- In dire situation for refuge, or
- When they forgive the past, or
- Agree with engagement or
- When the charm effect wear off
but they didn't make it in time because their death in traffic accident

Amakawa family head already predict this, so they prepared Amakawa's family Heirloom, Yasutsuna, and hand it over to Himari, their demon servant, along with their command to come and protect their one and only last heir once the charm wear off, without reveal the engagement, to prevent the demon betray them and messed up the promise they made with Jinguuji Household.

The Amakawa's current head dead before the parents, thus leave Yuuto alone, unknown about the engagement promise and the protection put on him by other survivor Demon slayer house hold, till his power start grow stronger and overwhelm his charm that no longer capable to hide it's presence from the demon's radar.
Old 2010-12-13, 06:18   Link #857
Tom Bombadil

Another chapter (Chinese scan) is out. Latest chapters felt really plain. Maybe the author should stop all the talking and draw more ecchi scenes?
Old 2010-12-16, 04:27   Link #858
surerman
Banned

chapter 47 RAW Chinese already appear
Spoiler:

dammit ! where's those scanlator went to? when we most want them to work in this series
the translation is left behind quite a couple of chapter already

Last edited by surerman; 2010-12-16 at 04:51.
Old 2010-12-16, 06:38   Link #859
azziz

Quote:
The engagement is one of the reason why they cut ties, while the demon slaying business is another, but Yuuto parent's greatest regret is the curse itself. Jinguuji side probably will lift it off once Yuuto parents agree with the engagement, but they don't and prefer to leave after realize the Amakawa head sided with Jinguuji.

Amakawa young family should return to the Household if:
- In dire situation for refuge, or
- When they forgive the past, or
- Agree with engagement or
- When the charm effect wear off
but they didn't make it in time because their death in traffic accident

Amakawa family head already predict this, so they prepared Amakawa's family Heirloom, Yasutsuna, and hand it over to Himari, their demon servant, along with their command to come and protect their one and only last heir once the charm wear off, without reveal the engagement, to prevent the demon betray them and messed up the promise they made with Jinguuji Household.

The Amakawa's current head dead before the parents, thus leave Yuuto alone, unknown about the engagement promise and the protection put on him by other survivor Demon slayer house hold, till his power start grow stronger and overwhelm his charm that no longer capable to hide it's presence from the demon's radar.
How do you know all of this?i tough kuesu put the cat allergy curse was just a prank to keep himari away,something she did for herself without telling her parent or yuto's.you make it sound as if it was the cause of stupid parent wanting to rise their child "normally"(like for konoka in negima).
i don't remember any of this so could you tell me-please-in which chapt. you've read this?

ps:sorry for my bad english.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-16, 10:07   Link #860
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
How do you know all of this?i tough kuesu put the cat allergy curse was just a prank to keep himari away,something she did for herself without telling her parent or yuto's.you make it sound as if it was the cause of stupid parent wanting to rise their child "normally"(like for konoka in negima).
i don't remember any of this so could you tell me-please-in which chapt. you've read this?

ps:sorry for my bad english.
read the novel too please!

Look, even if it's a prank, this is a trouble some matter, since Amakawa family is one of 12 demon slayer house hold which targeted by demon, and kept cat demon to protect their house hold including a heir with unawakened power.

Once they notice it's not some disease, they supposed to track it down, who's curse their heir, since if the heir (Yuuto) can't be accompanied by their guardian (Demon Cat), there's a high chance their powerless heir will be attacked and killed by some demon.

there's no way Amakawa Head didn't notice Yuuto always sneezing only when he near Himari (unlike previous day where both is always lovey dovey) just after both of Kuesu and Yuuto went to some lake (where his 1st kiss stolen by her).

It's strange enough if they didn't do something to Jinguuji heir (who's the last one seen together with their heir before the sneezing appear). Yuuto still have the allergy till now, which mean Amakawa head didn't do anything or at least do something to remove the curse but failed.

The Amakawa sure isn't stupid enough to let it go right? they can force the Jinguuji to remove the curse with their Light Ferry ability, but they didn't.

And then, Yuuto parent cut their ties to the Main Household, if it's just some common family matter, there's no way they risk their life by leave their stronghold under Amakawa's Head protection, since as one of the member of the family they should quite aware, how important protection against demon for them (which provided by the strongest one among them aka. the Head of Family)

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, licensed, romance, shounen