AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-04-16, 14:03   Link #1381
Fufufu
Doffy

So how old is he when he resurrected his mom?
Fufufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-16, 14:49   Link #1382
Garn

I do not remember well, but it's between 9 or 11 years old
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-16, 15:03   Link #1383
kari-no-sugata II

Van was recently turned 11 when Darcia was resurrected. He's currently 12 (13th birthday shouldn't be too far away).
kari-no-sugata II is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-16, 15:08   Link #1384
Fufufu
Doffy

Thanks guys. Is she still a dark elf?
Old 2019-04-16, 15:17   Link #1385
guyy

It has probably been said in the thread but I don't want to read unrelated spoilers... does he get revenge on the other reincarnated people?
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-16, 15:51   Link #1386
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
Thanks guys. Is she still a dark elf?
The translations will get there fairly soon - it might be better to wait.

But if you can't wait...

Spoiler for new and improved Darcia:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyy View Post
It has probably been said in the thread but I don't want to read unrelated spoilers... does he get revenge on the other reincarnated people?
Well, he doesn't have an objective to get revenge on the reincarnators in general. He'd rather ignore them. But any reincarnators who stand up to him will be killed + soul broken. Which he does do in the 10th arc and the attacking idiots get their souls broken.
Old 2019-04-19, 05:17   Link #1387
tsunade666

amamiya family reunited on this chapter. lol on monster buying pizza on store. film taken by cctv. van had become famous fast. thanks to net weebz. super hero powered suits had made a comeback in the latest raw.
Old 2019-04-19, 06:28   Link #1388
kapp

^ wait which family? origin or earth? plus what does his family consist of and do they regret throwin him away
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-19, 13:03   Link #1389
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp View Post
^ wait which family? origin or earth? plus what does his family consist of and do they regret throwin him away
The family in origin. All the good braver including mei and her parent is finally reunited when the chapter end.

Before meeting with amemiya's group banda distribute powered suit to all the braver including narumi. From this powered suit and the fact that van is teaching a death magic to mei makes narumi feel that maybe banda is "him".
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-19, 17:05   Link #1390
Fufufu
Doffy

What funny is that MC's parents from earth one went through gender bender route that other change into a pet a turtle to be precisely.
Old 2019-04-21, 09:58   Link #1391
Neutralside

So I took a glimpse at the recent character introduction
But Van has a kid with Tiamat?
Or is it just google translate messing up
Neutralside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 10:12   Link #1392
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutralside View Post
So I took a glimpse at the recent character introduction
But Van has a kid with Tiamat?
Or is it just google translate messing up
Yes, Van has a kid... though it's something straight out of mythology.

Van happened to come across a small bone while digging on the Demon King's Continent. It's a part of the Dragon Emperor God, one of the original 11 great gods of Lambda, who was killed fighting the Demon King. Van went to discuss it with Tiamat and co and wondered what to do with it. Tiamat told Van to put some of his blood on it, which he did. Tiamat then swallowed the whole thing and then told Van to decide on a name for the kid once its born

So yeah, Van genuinely has a kid but is still a virgin.
Old 2019-04-24, 08:19   Link #1393
tsunade666

new raw chapter
braver group is starting to raid rokudo's villain hideout. complete with army that includes the experimented ones. though, those people worship Van.
Old 2019-04-25, 06:37   Link #1394
Fufufu
Doffy

So I used Google Translation to read ahead and I found that his mother could change her skin color to match the dark elves skin color, is that right?
Old 2019-04-25, 07:09   Link #1395
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
So I used Google Translation to read ahead and I found that his mother could change her skin color to match the dark elves skin color, is that right?
Chaos Elves have the "chaos" skill which lets them change their bodies. Darcia's natural skin colour is slightly darker than a normal dark elf but I think the change is fairly marginal. I dunno what the maximum degree of change though but skin colour is an easy one. IIRC Melissa is making her skin look white like a normal elf. I think Darcia and Kanako are keeping their skin colour natural (for Chaos Elves) rather than actively changing it.
Old 2019-05-02, 09:51   Link #1396
bludvein

New chapter is out and the Origin arc is coming to a close.

Spoiler for spoiler:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-02, 18:28   Link #1397
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
New chapter is out and the Origin arc is coming to a close.
Rokudou: I have this perfect plan!
Bander: WHEE! SURPRISE!

Rokudou fails SAN check. Shoots himself

Fake-out! It was actually a desperate, ahem, cunning plan to give himself death attribute. And it worked! He now almost has as much mana as Bander! Woo (that's like 1/400th of Van but who's counting). Though he's mysteriously already an expert in death magic (well, not completely mysteriously but feels a bit unrealistically fast). Now watch him be a jerk to all his allies.

And after tripping every loser flag in the book he manages to mildly annoy Bander. So now we have our friendly neighbourhood demi-god turning up to calm things down. (After all, it wouldn't do if some of Pluto's fans got killed...)
Old 2019-05-02, 20:02   Link #1398
lexlexz

about the new chapter, I got some questions and appreciate if someone that understood answered then...
Spoiler for questions that are spoilers:
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-03, 04:43   Link #1399
Fufufu
Doffy

Looking back at the thread and found that Van's abilities get stolen at some point in the story. My question is did he get back what was stolen from him?
Old 2019-05-03, 04:47   Link #1400
tsunade666

Avalon is growing fast because his ability of accelerated learning and no limits is still within him.

he also already master the general nature based magic and is using it as a based to use death magic. he did explain that his pale flame and transition might be the same as fire magic and space magic but it's different.

his growth is indeed insane. Van originally didn't have offensive abilities and teleportation magic when he reincarnated but Avalon is cheating beyond measure.

but he would still l for sure. though how it would end and what would dumbcorte do is a mystery to me. Avalon manage to create a machine based reincarnation system. and reincarnation is Dumbcorte's role. though I can see Dumbcorte doing dumb things to make Avalon follow him if he manage to get his soul. that is. if he manage to get his soul.

but currently, van can't break or eat souls. only the main body in lambda can do. unless van in lamda goes to origin. Avalon' s soul is safe.

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist