AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-05-16, 21:33   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Index Novel/Manga Readers - Q & A

This thread is for those of you with questions about the Index Novel or Manga. There are many questions that don't need a whole thread to discuss them. A simple practical answer straight from the novel or manga without any speculation can solve these connundrums. If someone has such a question about the Index novel or manga which can be solved by answering with facts from an official source, then please ask that question here.

Please don't post in this thread unless you are asking a question or answering one. Please remember that it only takes 1 person to answer a question. And don't speculate! You can only reply with cold, hard, merciliessly unforgivable facts. If you have to speculate, then please just tell the querrant that no answer is known, but here are some facts that might help him make up his own mind.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-17 at 03:56.
Kairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 10:44   Link #2
Birdway
Banned

It seems the Anime Spoilers & Speculation thread was used for novel discussion...

My question is how long it will take for the original novel thread to be re-open?

I hope that will be ASAP because people may can move to discuss the novels in another thread.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 10:46   Link #3
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=119587
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 16:57   Link #4
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

So, I need to catch up and shit. I stopped at NT4 and was wondering if I should bother with NT5 or just skip it.
I_am_Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 17:11   Link #5
DanielMors
Second Stake of Sloth

It's the first half of the Ichihanaran Festival Arc, so if you skipped it, nothing in NT6 would make any sense.
Also, it has Thor. So don't skip it.
DanielMors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 21:14   Link #6
Phibrizzo
Honos628

I am sorry to break the novel 7 atmosphere but I am rereading novel 6 and find no indication of which form Birdway spiritual tool take to control earth

Cup > water
Sword > air
Wand > fire
> earth
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 21:18   Link #7
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

After playing tons of Persona, I would say it's either the coin or olive leaves.
Old 2013-05-24, 21:22   Link #8
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Coin... I guess mineral = earth analogy works... and plants also.
Phibrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 04:27   Link #9
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_Arcana

The Earth Element is represented by Coins / Pentacles / Disks / Rings.

The class is Merchants, and the Faculties are Material body or possessions.
Old 2013-05-28, 22:05   Link #10
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

When Rensa was clashing against kakine, she had the #1's power so she also had reflect on. I read Kakine did something with his dark matter and he was clashing at high speed vs her. Did kakine discover a way to clash with vector reflect without being turned to dog food or did Rensa just didn't have reflect on? From what I believe Kakine was clashing against the reflect ability. Can someone clarify this?
Old 2013-05-28, 22:43   Link #11
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Their wings clashed- Tornado vs Dark Matter.

Also, while Rensa has Accelerators powers, she doesn't have his capabilities- maybe she doesn't have all of his filters and wasn't able to keep up with a changing Kakine.

I notice that since he came back, Kakine hasn't used that strange explosion and light energy that he used in vol 15.
Old 2013-05-28, 23:22   Link #12
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

Oh thanks.

Yeah, maybe rensa couldn't filter as fast as the original. Even if she has the same power its up to the person wielding it that matters.

I've also wondered that, Kakine has such a diverse power but he never really does anything with it except use his wings as stakes and fly around. I would of imagine him to come up with atleast one good powerhouse attack by now. His true shinning moments with dark matter was in his dark matter reincarnation mode(awaken) but that's long gone(for now hehe). Well, dark matter is a complex power and its hard to come up with things using it.
Old 2013-05-30, 04:53   Link #13
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

How many virgins we have in To Aru?
Old 2013-06-16, 00:15   Link #14
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisingfalcon View Post
Oh thanks.

Yeah, maybe rensa couldn't filter as fast as the original. Even if she has the same power its up to the person wielding it that matters.

I've also wondered that, Kakine has such a diverse power but he never really does anything with it except use his wings as stakes and fly around. I would of imagine him to come up with atleast one good powerhouse attack by now. His true shinning moments with dark matter was in his dark matter reincarnation mode(awaken) but that's long gone(for now hehe). Well, dark matter is a complex power and its hard to come up with things using it.
There shouldn't be a reason why Rensa's reflection wouldn't work. In fact, Rensa's reflection should be perfect since she's a cyborg: her body wouldn't flinch at people suddenly stopping with their punches like Amata did, which makes Kakine's actions even more impressive.

I actually thought that Kakine discovered a way to shield himself from Accelerator's reflection. He has fought him before after-all. I don't think he could have immediately noticed that Rensa wasn't using reflection anyway in the case that she wasn't. The other Rensa (who seemed to be weaker) said she could use it, so I rather think it's just that Kakine ascended in level from where he was before. I don't think he was awakened though; I just think he's strong even in his general form at this point.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 12:41   Link #15
jrdragon2006

this was on a facebook page they say this is Kazuma Kamachi is it true?
jrdragon2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 12:56   Link #16
Honoakari
Lurking Member

^ It's Abe Atsushi-san (Touma's VA).
Old 2013-06-18, 04:07   Link #17
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Where in the novels did Musujime being a shotacon originate from? It seemed to just pop out of nowhere during the GROUP meeting scene. When they collected etzali
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 05:11   Link #18
furaiz
Reason is Omniscient
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Where in the novels did Musujime being a shotacon originate from? It seemed to just pop out of nowhere during the GROUP meeting scene. When they collected etzali
I believe it was from the illustrations detailing the members of GROUP, there were short descriptions of each one of them, but I can't find it atm.
furaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 05:26   Link #19
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by furaiz View Post
I believe it was from the illustrations detailing the members of GROUP, there were short descriptions of each one of them, but I can't find it atm.
By the way, in GROUP there is no leader, truly? At the begining Tsuchimikado was showing himself as the leader, but then Accel became the absolutely disobedient and didn't follow the normal rules given by other members so Tsuchimikado probably lost his confidence...
Old 2013-06-18, 10:44   Link #20
Haigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
It's on volume 19, IIRC in the Aztec girl's hospital room.

It seems GROUP have no official leader (maybe the person behind the phone can be), Tsuchimikado acts as a de facto leader.
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
memories, q&a