AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Psycho-Pass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-07, 00:52   Link #1
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Psycho-Pass - Character Discussion - Shusei Kagari

The purpose of this thread is to provide a place to discuss all things Shusei Kagari related.
To keep the discussion enjoyable for all Psycho-Pass fans, please follow the guidelines below and stay on-topic!
Note: Please don't use this for the specifics (i.e. episode, chapter, game, etc. discussion) there are other threads for that stuff.
Thread Guidelines
  • No campaigning!
    No "hate" or "xyz must die" posts. Discuss why you do or don't like characters without whinging and whining or blatantly campaigning for your favourite.

• Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    Do not insult or harass other members for their likes and dislikes. Do not take it so seriously that you end up in an argument with another forum member because they express a fondness for a character you loathe. Discussion and good spirited banter are always welcome, but harassing people will not be tolerated.

• Discuss, don't chat.
    Please remember that AnimeSuki is a discussion forum, not a chat room, there is a difference. If you wish to chat, then please make use of our IRC channel.

• Have fun, but post intelligently.
    It's great to have fun, but please try your best to add substance to what you post and make your thoughts interesting for the generation of fans that will follow after you’re long gone and on to watching some other series.

• Use Spoiler tags!
    Spoilers are allowed, but they must be enclosed in spoiler tags clearly marked with a proper title. Failure to do this can result in a BAN.

• Adding a Spoiler tag:
      Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms. Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!

• Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
      Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar. Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators to locate and deal with problems quickly.

• Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
      Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly. The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2013-02-07, 16:33   Link #2
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Kagari is a pretty good character and the way he makes silly jokes to his comrades makes me feel a bit warm inside. Too bad, he's actually a sad man who's flagged as a latent criminal at a very young age, and it makes me feel bad for him. Heck, even the latest episode makes him not saving the day at all. Where's the flashback or something ? Considering the time constraints and the pacing, it's unbelievable they didn't make one or maybe they'll put later.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-02-07, 16:39   Link #3
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Spoiler for major spoiler:

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2013-02-07 at 17:08.
Old 2013-02-11, 21:25   Link #4
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

.....I seriously didn't even know Kagari had a first name until now.
Old 2013-03-20, 07:40   Link #5
on-choro-choro

SO I posted a spoiler and I just removed it before I get snubbed by angry fans. Gomen guys, I am new to this forum. But coming back to shuu, he has given me feels and I just don't know what to do with them now. I cry in a corner NAO :'(
Old 2013-03-20, 08:17   Link #6
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by on-choro-choro View Post
SO I posted a spoiler and I just removed it before I get snubbed by angry fans. Gomen guys, I am new to this forum. But coming back to shuu, he has given me feels and I just don't know what to do with them now. I cry in a corner NAO :'(
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I blame the director for killing my trigger-happy husband !
By the way, if Kagari hasn't been officially killed, I expect him to act heroic by saving Shinya and Akane from Makishima. Unfortunately it didn't happen, and I have the very feeling that the ending turn out to be worse than expected.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2014-03-06, 21:42   Link #7
kco143

I'm pretty sure his brain is now with Sibyl. =(
Old 2016-08-07, 07:25   Link #8
Barb07

What's with the xii hair clip

Hello
Has anyone noticed his hair clips from a 12 in roman numbers, just as Suzuya's in Tokyo Ghoul for a XIII. Now is it some private joke illustrators make?
Pardon my English, I am a sorry French
Closed Thread

Tags
characters