AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-01-25, 10:10   Link #41
justavisitor

it's an amazing chapter, but it's a bit sad that Kakashi and Gai just become commentators..XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 10:45   Link #42
ChronoReverse

This chapter is so crazy that the rest of Naruto by definition won't be as good since it'll have to deal with Sasuke vs Naruto instead of the good stuff (Ninetails).
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 10:51   Link #43
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-
-Naruto's power attire is roughly one the same level as Ichigo's. The new form looks so BADASS and it speaks volumes of what the wearer is now capable of. And this is an IMPERFECT version. You know, before this, anyone could have written off Kurama's claim as the strongest amongst the Biju as arrogance and pure boasting. Turns out he was lying...HE IS MUCH STRONGER THAN HE CLAIMED.
which ichigo? the current one or one against aizen.

either way, i can said for the first time, if they had fought each other, it be one heck of battle( no I am not trying to start a naruto vs ichigo war.)

about the chapter, there is only one word to say about this chapter. EPIC

Last edited by zerodragon; 2012-01-25 at 10:52. Reason: spelling mistakes
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 10:56   Link #44
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

If only Kyuubi had full power... maybe Naruto can bitchslap the death god until it spits it out.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 10:57   Link #45
prakash123

when did minato or a minato like charater appear in this chapter?
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 11:03   Link #46
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash123 View Post
when did minato or a minato like charater appear in this chapter?
Minato did not appear in this chapter. Kakashi thought he saw Minato, but it was Naruto actually. Who resembled Minato very much (his looks and his speed).

Old 2012-01-25, 11:13   Link #47
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Would be hilarious if Shukaku is as powerful as Kurama. Would make sense why they hate each other and why he's most likely bound to Tobi right now.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 11:34   Link #48
JinchuurikiMaster
Jinchuuriki Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I writ my post bad..i wondered if in this moment he can do it...for help Naruto..but seems that at the end of this chapter..only Naruto do it...so basically is one bomb vs five bomb in one..
I get what you mean now He probably didn't much because of how stunned he was that Naruto actually got into Bijuu mode maybe plus he was badly wounded by five tails earlier.
JinchuurikiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 11:49   Link #49
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I approve of Naruto's new look when he merges with Kurama!

Anyway, its pretty sweet that Naruto can make a clone within the Chakra and let it go sage mode to do chakra sensing. Quite handy!

Last edited by HayashiTakara; 2012-01-25 at 12:16.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 12:33   Link #50
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
which ichigo? the current one or one against aizen.
I wasn't actually making a comparison of power. Rather I was comparing that both characters change wardrobe (visually anyway) when they're about to kick major ass. For example:

Spoiler for Manga:

Quote:
either way, i can said for the first time, if they had fought each other, it be one heck of battle( no I am not trying to start a naruto vs ichigo war.)
-Nah they wouldn't do that. They would sooner become buddies because of the Nakama-mania they got going on. But if they HAD to fight for kicks and giggles, I'd imagine the world around them would turn to dust. And that's assuming Ken-chan stays out of the fight.

Quote:
about the chapter, there is only one word to say about this chapter. EPIC
-That much is certain. The only possible chapter left that will reach equal levels in awesome is the eventual Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, where all the chips are down and for the keeps. THIS chapter however, is in my opinion the absolute peak of the Shippuden. It has everything that is great about Naruto all rolled into one chapter and then cranked to level 11 intensity. I don't think it will be surpassed or if it is even possible.
Old 2012-01-25, 12:38   Link #51
prakash123

lol it would be even more epic if tobi unmasks and it turns out to be Teuchi the ichiraku ramen stall owner.lol
Old 2012-01-25, 12:43   Link #52
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I approve of Naruto's new look when he merges with Kurama!

Anyway, its pretty sweet that Naruto can make a clone within the Chakra and let it go sage mode to do chakra sensing. Quite handy!
Yeah, it completely covers the problem of sitting still to collect the chaka lol
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 13:29   Link #53
prakash123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Would be hilarious if Shukaku is as powerful as Kurama. Would make sense why they hate each other and why he's most likely bound to Tobi right now.
i completely agree.what if it was all reversed.meaning the lesser the tails the stronger.what if this was the truth

like the kyuubi needs 9 tails to hold a load of chakra but the ichibi only needs 1
something like that.

9 v 1?

like a race the kyuubi needed 9 tries to win except the ichibi only once

just a thought
Old 2012-01-25, 13:45   Link #54
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
it's an amazing chapter, but it's a bit sad that Kakashi and Gai just become commentators..XD
And this is why they should have never been included in the fight in the first place (something I said weeks ago when they "sprang" into action).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 13:46   Link #55
thermopyle

My God...it's like reading really bad fanfiction. Wonder what power boost Naruto will pull out of his ass next. Probably a doujutsu.
thermopyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 13:49   Link #56
Kafriel
Senior Guest

You can't seriously call going full-power 9 tails an asspull, the dude had it since chapter 1.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 13:55   Link #57
Xagzan

Wait...how does Guy know about Destroy All Monsters? They have Godzilla movies in the Naruto world?
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 13:56   Link #58
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
You can't seriously call going full-power 9 tails an asspull, the dude had it since chapter 1.
Well it does not change the fact that it is still some kind of "deus ex machina".
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 15:15   Link #59
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Yeah..you're right...and it, worked good!

I wondered if even the eight-tails can do a bomb like the other...however..was true, that Kurama was the strongest..

Naruto new clothes are just bad ass..
yeap, Kurama is really the strongest of all the 9 bijuus but you know when bijuus are with jinchuriki host's? they are suppose to be stronger than being alone so Hachibi+Killer Bee might be a challenge to Naruto+Kurama because you know they have more experience fighting together than Naruto+Kurama. notice thats the first thing Kurama said to Naruto, that we need to take it easy because they are both new at this. what I loved is Kurama seems to be enjoying it as much as Naruto is.
if there's one thing Kurama loves its fighting and creating havoc!.. now he has a license to kill, his going to enjoy every minute of it.
but like the others I believe he'll get even stronger once his Sage Clone bonds with his Ruukido mode. if that ever works.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-25, 15:37   Link #60
JinchuurikiMaster
Jinchuuriki Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
And this is why they should have never been included in the fight in the first place (something I said weeks ago when they "sprang" into action).
If it wasn't for Kakashi and Guy distracting the rest of the jinchuuriki, Naruto would most likely have severe problems pulling out the chackra rod from Son Goku.

Except from that, I don't see much point myself. maybe they will play an important role later on
JinchuurikiMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, weekly chapter thread, weekly spoiler discussion