AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-01-25, 10:02   Link #1941
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

how about Mizuno's song when will it be released?

and how do you folks find the release dates? you can just ignore this question if you dont want to share lol
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 10:04   Link #1942
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
and how do you folks find the release dates? you can just ignore this question if you dont want to share lol
Official website, and Japanese online stores, such as CDJapan and Amazon.jp.
Old 2011-01-25, 10:09   Link #1943
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Official website, and Japanese online stores, such as CDJapan and Amazon.jp.
thanks, ill just use the "Translate this page" button of google to understand something
Old 2011-01-25, 10:34   Link #1944
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Listening to the full version now, and it certainly delivers. This seriously makes up for the lack of it in the show.
Old 2011-01-25, 10:45   Link #1945
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Listening to the full version now, and it certainly delivers. This seriously makes up for the lack of it in the show.
ho nice, you bought it? or torrent it?
Old 2011-01-25, 10:49   Link #1946
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

It's already on youtube:

Is this allowed?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 10:52   Link #1947
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

@Haak

nice one, thanks
Old 2011-01-25, 13:12   Link #1948
Asleep

ahhhhh how I missed this song!

So when will Mizuno's song release?
Asleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 15:54   Link #1949
IronFenix

Nice. Indeed it doesn't disappoint.
IronFenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 17:26   Link #1950
AquaMethod
キラボシ★

Send a message via AIM to AquaMethod
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmox View Post
how about Mizuno's song when will it be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
ahhhhh how I missed this song!

So when will Mizuno's song release?

I haven't been able to find anything on Innocent Blue. It's by Mizuno's seiyuu (Rina Hidaka), but I can't seem to find anything on Amazon or Wiki about it.

Which is lame, because I ended up liking it more than Monochrome. Maybe it'll end up on the OST, but I don't know anything about that either.
Old 2011-01-25, 17:34   Link #1951
mysh

Some speculation. From the very beginning up to last week I was sure that Head is Takuto’s father. Yet, there is sth fishy about Katashiro and Head. There are three points I would like to bring up.
First of all, the marks. Takuto has taw and Head res. Of course, we know very little of how the marks are transferred, but all the theories about different bloodlines seem a bit too complicated to me. They just don’t pass the Ockham’s razor if you see what I mean. Wouldn’t it be more simple that Takuto’s father declined his mark and left the family? We know that Katashiro is not a Star Driver, thus we can assume that he has no mark.
Secondly, if we go back to ep.1 and Head + Katashiro dialogue, it was Katashiro who shuddered hearing that Takuto was lookng for his dad. His emotional reaction as opposed to Head’s emotionlessness seemed quite strange then.
And lastly, the absence of “I’m your dad” scene in ep.16 keeps nagging at me. Takuto came to the island to punch his dad! But there were no emotions, no surprise upon seeing Reshbal, hearing Head speak etc. He simply beat Head like any regular Glittering Crx member.
These things sort of make me wonder. I’m only 85% certain now that Head is Takuto’s father. =)
mysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 17:52   Link #1952
Stefkov

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMethod View Post
I haven't been able to find anything on Innocent Blue. It's by Mizuno's seiyuu (Rina Hidaka), but I can't seem to find anything on Amazon or Wiki about it.

Which is lame, because I ended up liking it more than Monochrome. Maybe it'll end up on the OST, but I don't know anything about that either.
That's a shame, I hope some news comes out soon.
I didn't end up liking it more but I really thought it was quite good. It had it's own kick to it like Monochrome did.
I can't wait to hear the new song if there is one in a future episode.

If all the maidens have a song I thought, when watching Mizuno on the ferry (didn't she say something like she would be coming back to the island after punching her mother?), that near the end of the series it would be quite cool if all of the maidens came back to/gathered on the island and all sang a song together for the final battle.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 19:45   Link #1953
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
I need more star driver songs for my fix. T_T

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 20:22   Link #1954
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMethod View Post

i see, and thanks for the title, and ye i like it more than monochrome too
Old 2011-01-25, 20:25   Link #1955
lightbringer
M9000

Full version of Monochrome is beautiful as expected.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 21:02   Link #1956
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Takuto's Mark

The sixteenth episode not only signaled the end of the West Maiden story arc, but it was beautifully executed, particularly I became so fond for the conclusion delivering an uncertain and yet hopeful and sweet end for the sisters.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 22:40   Link #1957
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Do the Crux really know what they are getting themselves into? Do they know the power of forces they are trying to deal with? One that could even control time itself with ease?
Well we're going to find out soon enough with the way things have progressed so fare the Crux are still a head of the game with the 3rd maiden already on they're side it won't be long before the question is answered.

Also some others have asked why hasn't the East Maiden's seal broken yet well it's really kinda of obvious. Taking into account what the Crux's science team said it would appear that the seals need to be broken in a kind of ritualistic pattern with Wako's being the last seal to brake.
Old 2011-01-25, 23:29   Link #1958
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Also some others have asked why hasn't the East Maiden's seal broken yet well it's really kinda of obvious. Taking into account what the Crux's science team said it would appear that the seals need to be broken in a kind of ritualistic pattern with Wako's being the last seal to brake.
But wasn't the Crux's science team want to brake Wako's seal on the 1'st episode?
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 23:39   Link #1959
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009

Wait a minute, are they trying to pull off Kaoru from Evangelion (He's also same VA last time)?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 00:20   Link #1960
Key Board
Carbon

They're not going on to the next seal yet as long as they don't have a good plan to deal with Tauburn

There's no point going to the next phase if Tauburn immediately does the same and then some more
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen