AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2020-03-27, 01:18   Link #1
LROlsson

[PS4] Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki

Legend of Heroes Hajimari no Kiseki (Trails of the Beginning) is the 10th game in the Trails series and is the sequel to Trails of Cold Steel IV.
The game will act as the prologue to the 2nd half of the Trails series and Hajimari is planned to be a single release.
Expect possible spoilers from all of the previous games (Sky, Crossbell and Cold Steel games).

Unlike previous games in the series, Hajimari no Kiseki will have 3 protagonists with their own routes and the player will be switching freely between the characters.
The game itself is chapter based, and once the player has finished the current chapter with all three protagonists the player will move on to the next chapter.

The routes are called: “The Day of Reindependence”. The protagonist of this route is Lloyd Bannings from the Crossbell games.

”Lost Symbol”. The protagonist of this route is Rean Schwarzer from the Cold Steel games.

”The Miserable Sinners”. The protagonist of this route is C, a masked character who names himself with the same name that the terrorist leader that pulled the trigger that caused the civil war in Erebonia had.

Hajimari will have over 50 playable characters, and will contain the True Reverie Corridor which allows you to freely make your own party with characters from the three stories. There are some characters that are only playable there and there are some story episodes that can be unlocked.

The game will also support PSVR for some parts and some mini games.

Hajimari no Kiseki is set be released in Summer of 2020 in Japan.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Official website
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-27, 01:35   Link #2
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I really wished for some Sky Trilogy presence here.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-27, 04:21   Link #3
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^Estelle and Joshua are confirmed to appear in the game.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-27, 05:42   Link #4
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm hoping it won't be dungeon games like 3rd.. modern kiseki games are much faster than back from Liberl era but it still painful to slog considering I don't even have much time to play anymore

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-28, 12:54   Link #5
BlazingKyogre

I wish this game gets so big the Kiseki series itself gets an ArcSystem Works treatment i.e. having their own fighting game, preferably a Tag Team fighting game.
BlazingKyogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 12:13   Link #6
Sacredus

This is called Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki: Alternative Saga but they could make new one. I think such probability was even mentioned in some interviews.

From other news, you will be able to import CS4 save and data files from Zero and Azure Kai to get bonues scenes.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-29, 15:39   Link #7
BlazingKyogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
This is called Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki: Alternative Saga but they could make new one. I think such probability was even mentioned in some interviews.

From other news, you will be able to import CS4 save and data files from Zero and Azure Kai to get bonues scenes.
Ys vs Sora no Kiseki isn't what exactly I had in mind but having a Crossover fighting game with the Falcom franchises, the game in question is a tradtional 2d fighting game and the developer is from a team of ArcSys, I'm all in. As to why I said Tag Team, I thought of something like the MvC (where you could only use 2 characters) and every character tag team have unique Combination Crafts like those of Lloyd's group/story/games but in 2D Fighting game environment like mentioned above. Rean and Gilliath Osbourne having a Combination Craft would be dope just like the Rean/Crow combo.

I can't wait for almost all of the Kiseki franchises come abroad. I'm currently still struggling with the 3rd Cold Steel game but I still wish they come fast.
Old 2020-03-29, 16:05   Link #8
Sacredus

About Kiseki franchise... Since Lack of (official) Crossbell release is huge problem story wise so I wonder what NISA will do with Zero and Azure Kai... They need to release it before CS4 or at least before Hajimari but I'm afraid they will do mistake and just go after latest releases or maybe even completely skip it.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-30, 04:47   Link #9
Applehell

The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki details Sinners story and characters
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-30, 07:14   Link #10
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Some people brought theory C is Cedric but many loose part in that.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-30, 15:14   Link #11
BlazingKyogre

Interesting, 3 and 9? How many "Swords" are there, so to speak? Is their origin Calvard or something else?

Speculations about who C potentially could be, we know of one that could potentially be C since this C is not like Crow, who is a double weapon user, but rather a sword user. Could potentially be the brother of another blonde of high position to throw us off-guard but then again, devs are telling us he is new just like his companions and just might have taken some the mannerisms of his former superior. Well I hope since he is playable that he doesn't suck just like Jusis gameplay-wise.

There is also the question as to what Crow is now doing. Is he like a Bracer, wandering around the western part of the continent just like Angelica did off-screen between CS2 and CS3, or something related to an organization/government?

Will the story somehow connect itself to the eastern part of Zemuria/Zelmyra afterwards or while the story is going on? Will we see new characters connected to the Eastern Zemuria? What role will Ouroboros have in this game? Will they stay in the background for this game?

A lot of new questions for this series.
Old 2020-03-31, 00:20   Link #12
LROlsson

While one is free to speculate at who C is, it mostly feels useless to me to do that.
It's not going to be Crow, and I see no real reason for it to be Cedric.
The C doesn't have to be a part of the name this time, since the person using that persona is doing it to resurrect the Imperial Liberation Front.

The clues are:
It's a man. He is changing his way of speaking. He is not using his main weapon. He is fixated on wearing his clothes properly. His Identity will be surprising.
The concept of the new C was thought up by the newer staff at Falcom. Or rather, almost everything of the Hermit route is made from the newer staff, so it might have a different feeling from the other Kiseki parts.
Old 2020-03-31, 02:42   Link #13
Marina2

With magic involved in the series, "C" can turnout to be woman or even an inhuman.
Old 2020-03-31, 09:20   Link #14
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
While one is free to speculate at who C is, it mostly feels useless to me to do that.
It's not going to be Crow, and I see no real reason for it to be Cedric.
The C doesn't have to be a part of the name this time, since the person using that persona is doing it to resurrect the Imperial Liberation Front.

The clues are:
It's a man. He is changing his way of speaking. He is not using his main weapon. He is fixated on wearing his clothes properly. His Identity will be surprising.
The concept of the new C was thought up by the newer staff at Falcom. Or rather, almost everything of the Hermit route is made from the newer staff, so it might have a different feeling from the other Kiseki parts.
Yes
It's not making sense for Cedric, he was just joined Ouroboros in sen IV.
Sen IV and Hajimari timeline are not too long, immediately give redemption arc to Cedric is like falcom swell their own spit.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 10:47   Link #15
The Green One

Wonder how many times they're going to joke/accuse Crow of being C in this game to his unending irritation.
Old 2020-03-31, 17:03   Link #16
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I really wished for some Sky Trilogy presence here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
^Estelle and Joshua are confirmed to appear in the game.
Even if they are confirmed to be a part of the game, I can't help but share MeoTwister's sentiments that the Liberl cast seem to be completely overshadowed by the Crossbell/Erebonia casts so far, which is rather disappointing. Maybe it's for spoiler reasons that we haven't heard much about the Sky cast yet, but it's still a little disheartening.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 17:48   Link #17
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^All the one appearing in CS3 and 4 will be here, as they're included in the playable characters. (around 50)
So basically Estelle, Joshua, Renne, Tita, Agate and Olivier. Maybe Schera will be playable this time too. (and maybe, you know, the one nobody liked in 3rd)

But yeah, the whole point of the game is finishing the things left in Erebonia and the Crossbell liberation, logically the Sky cast has no real reason to be here.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-21, 23:32   Link #18
LROlsson

Hajimari no Kiseki's release date is the 27th of August.

http://ryokutya2089.com/archives/30924

A month later than I expected, but not too bad due to circumstances.
I wonder if they already got a rating from CERO.
Old 2020-04-30, 01:26   Link #19
LROlsson

Retail will cost 7800 yen(Tax not included), limited edition is 10800(Tax not included) and Digital will cost 7600 yen(Tax included).

First print is Hajimari no Kiseki Original Soundtrack Mini Limited Selection

Limited edition is called Platinum Meister BOX and comes with:
KISEKI 15th Anniversary Vocal Collection(all vocal songs, from FC ending to Sen IV OP and ED)
Zemurian Heroes 2020-2021 Calendar.
24 Hajimari no Kiseki Character Clear Posters

https://www.falcom.co.jp/hajimari/products/

Last edited by LROlsson; 2020-04-30 at 01:51.
Old 2020-05-28, 22:12   Link #20
LROlsson

Web CM 2
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And some new info:
While you can access the True Reverie Corridor from early on in the game, it's also designed as post game content.
New episodes that can be unlocked in it will be added for free post release.
The VR mode will come post release also as a download.

Tags
legend of heroes, trails series