AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-22, 23:24   Link #1
sazukaKun

just wondering?

i was wondering what the kanji on garra's forhead means? no one's ever bothered to translate it. thanks
sazukaKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 23:28   Link #2
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Roughly translated I think it means, Love.

Also, not trying to be picky or sounding authorative or anything, but you could find a lot of answers to any questions concerning Naruto if you used the Search feature. Plus it'll keep you from being subtley flamed by some other posters.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 23:30   Link #3
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazukaKun
i was wondering what the kanji on garra's forhead means? no one's ever bothered to translate it. thanks

It means Love it is translated in some of the translations. Especially the ones that show the flashbacks of how he got it.

(To thread bashers just leave it alone the question has been answered no need to to be rude about bashing it)

To sazukakun the people on this board are really sticklers about not posting stuff again that has already been posted. The search button works occasionally. even though for me sometimes it is blocked by the banner.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-22, 23:54   Link #4
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
its love, IN CHINESE!
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 02:11   Link #5
anime_luver

Send a message via MSN to anime_luver
its love in traditional chinese. "oi" in cantonese, and "ai" in mandarin. pronouncing it in japanese would also be "ai" i believe.
anime_luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 04:55   Link #6
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

You know you're the first person to wonder that. It would aslo be cool if you wondered what the search button is for.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 07:10   Link #7
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarrais
(To thread bashers just leave it alone the question has been answered no need to to be rude about bashing it)

To sazukakun the people on this board are really sticklers about not posting stuff again that has already been posted. The search button works occasionally. even though for me sometimes it is blocked by the banner.
you know, your starting to get pretty funny with that thing of yours; always telling other people not to flame... why don't you stop. they are after all the ones being wrong, and you are the one playing mod. stop it yourself, and let, as you say, the mods handle it!
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 08:30   Link #8
Sasuke
The Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_luver
its love in traditional chinese. "oi" in cantonese, and "ai" in mandarin. pronouncing it in japanese would also be "ai" i believe.
That's how its said, except that this is mandarin use simplified so they may not understand this
Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote