Old 2008-04-20, 20:19   Link #441
MarcusG
Remember Law of Ueki

yes, yes I believe it is necessary.
MarcusG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 20:23   Link #442
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Hmm, so it seems we are treated to some shouta, most likely to balance all the lolis coming out recently.

The young boy reminds me of Mamoru. I must say I'm a little disappointed in this serie. I might watch the second episode to see if there's a goal or it's just endless fan service from naughty fox girl
Darklightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 21:29   Link #443
klowny
OH NO

i was laughing at the punishment and getting aroused at the same time, it was weird because i never thought they would do that but funny episode no matter
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 21:45   Link #444
Jerseykid

epic spanking at the end
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-20, 22:28   Link #445
Joachim
et tu, brute?

omg the spanking at the end... wtf is wrong with kouta, a girl doing that thing IN FRONT OF ME, it wont end with just spanking.. no baby no..

sorry i droll to much LOL
kawasumi ayako moaning voice does it
Joachim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 18:43   Link #446
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I suppose one could label it an education of the finer points of the "special tastes girl" (is that what Konata called it?); the "bountiful" girl and how they both have "win" qualities.

All we lack is the "loli girl with boobs" intermediate.

so far out of 3 episodes, the funniest line has been the "if I stand too close to him, I might get pregnant" line... and the best visual has been that spreading pool of blood in the bath water.

Dial IQ down to 60 so the brains won't take damage..... bawdy comedy ftw
Old 2008-04-21, 19:46   Link #447
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
All we lack is the "loli girl with boobs" intermediate.
Pardon my lack of knowledge of all things loli (which is perhaps something I should be proud about...), but is that type of character possible, or heck, even acceptable within the lolicon fanbase? I thought such things do not compute.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 19:52   Link #448
FuzzyWuzzy

Girl taking charge and seducing the guy is pretty ecchi.
Spanking is pretty ecchi.

However.....

Girl taking charge, asking guy to spank her and putting the panties down below your legs is a whole other level. It's like..... I don't know how to describe it.... geeze.
Too much.... too much.... that's all I can say.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 19:59   Link #449
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
Girl taking charge and seducing the guy is pretty ecchi.
Spanking is pretty ecchi.

However.....

Girl taking charge, asking guy to spank her and putting the panties down below your legs is a whole other level. It's like..... I don't know how to describe it.... geeze.
Too much.... too much.... that's all I can say.
Hey, the spanking was Shota's idea, she just ran with the idea.

Old 2008-04-21, 20:16   Link #450
klowny
OH NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Hey, the spanking was Shota's idea, she just ran with the idea.

who knew he had a mind like that
klowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 20:41   Link #451
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

Quote:
Originally Posted by klowny View Post
who knew he had a mind like that
Must be all the seafood he's been getting...
teelotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 21:05   Link #452
teelotes
·¥äkítðrý·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
The best part was that Nozomu orchestrated the whole thing, right down to the toast. She knows her tropes well.
& voicing out "smile".

She sounds just like my visual novel game gone awry. Early morning rush in a "meh" tone, conversation lines that move on even before I click the mouse button, and decisions with both choices leading to bad end. If only this all-age version would acccidentally show some risque images or sequences... oh, yeah, it did.

On a serious note though, I didn't know they could show the massage scene on TV. I believe "that" kind of massage only happens when engaging in "special services"? I can't believe this passed the censorship, the removal of strategic clothing passed the censorship, and red blood doesn't.
teelotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 21:39   Link #453
G.o.S
~desu♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Pardon my lack of knowledge of all things loli (which is perhaps something I should be proud about...), but is that type of character possible, or heck, even acceptable within the lolicon fanbase? I thought such things do not compute.
You should watch Kodomo no Jikan and see for yourself
btw, me think "loli with big boobs" is WIN
G.o.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 22:17   Link #454
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Actually, that was how Haruhi described Mikuru if I recall. But there's the somewhat lean build but with boobs that would stand between "wolf and fox".
Old 2008-04-22, 00:21   Link #455
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Meh go ask Mef and I'm sure he can tell you about what is and isn't allowed for that fanbase...

I was kinda hoping for a third girl as well only because neither of the two main ladies really does a huge lot for me atm...Ah well I'll continue keep grinning at the twins antics and face palming at most of the rest I suppose.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 01:04   Link #456
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Yea Shouta!!! be a man and do the RIGHT thing give it to her! oops, over-excited. This show is funny as how the wolf girl is trying to imitate what Chizuru is trying to do to seduce Shota. Oh man, why can't Shouta give some punishment to the wolf girl as well
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 01:17   Link #457
Snuffle
likes cute things

The spanking is so far out there O_o;; I never would have thought they would go so far with the ecchiness... Especially in a TV series LOL. Kinda makes Girls Bravo and Ninomiya look tame .

BTW Shikimori Kazuki, I really like your avatar, where is it from?
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 01:19   Link #458
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

While watching this episode, I can't help but ponder what would happen if this series were to be licensed in the U.S. It would be pretty funny to see a whole bunch of parents dropping their jaw at the look of this anime and the media making a fuss over it . It's probably rather unlikely that this will get license, though, but if that ever happens, those responsible for localizing it will probably be scratching their heads while trying to figure out how to make it more appropriate, unless they are going to stick an 18+ tag on it.

On the other hand... Miyamoto is rather... flexible. It's like she can turn the situation around to her will, and of course, those often end up pleasuring the shota.

If the shota easily gets nosebleed like certain people (I know someone who does), he would probably die right now or by the end of the series. It would be pretty interesting to watch the "tragic death" of a hero in a comedy ecchi series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Actually, that was how Haruhi described Mikuru if I recall. But there's the somewhat lean build but with boobs that would stand between "wolf and fox".
I don't know why Haruhi describes Mikuru like that, though. Mikuru really doesn't look like a loli... But on a different note, I wonder what Ezomori with "Erotic Flesh" would look like... O_o

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 01:25   Link #459
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
BTW Shikimori Kazuki, I really like your avatar, where is it from?
Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 11:15   Link #460
FuzzyWuzzy

4kids tv wants to licensed it. They said, they'll get rid of some scenes like bathing, oil and spanking scene and put some nice afternoon tea party scene and show how ladies should properly behave.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, furry, kemonomimi, licensed, school life, shounen, xebec