AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-04, 16:01   Link #21
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by soularc55 View Post
If anyone is interested. Here are the volume covers of Helck. About 5 volumes. Warning spoilers may be included.
Spoiler for covers:
Spoilers:
Spoiler:

I, for one, am shocked, shocked i say.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-05, 12:53   Link #22
Fairy Water

Lots of long hair people, the longer the more powerful rule is coming back?

Also the recent chapter was so funny! XD I laughed so hard when Helck arrived before Anne-chan lol
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 08:08   Link #23
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
I started reading this recently, didn't interest me at first but I'm starting to like the comedy aspect of it.
Yeah, I guess thats how I feel too. Comedy has been quite good for me.

It was amusing how the demons just send in the contestants to their doom out of frustration of Helck. Had they been Arch Angels instead of artificial heros. They'd had all died, except for Helck, and Vamiro whos protected by plot armor. I kinda thought they were going to die when they arrived at teh castle because they were treating it as a game, thinking it was a game as they were misled,.... and when that dark elf lost an arm, I was like, ah looks like its started.

But I am kinda curious whats behind these artificial heros, some forbidden power? heros just dont start growing wings and produced in mass production.

Demons are dumb, Humans are dumb, I guess we see where Helck takes us, hes like the only smart one so far.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2016-01-06 at 11:04.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-06, 23:16   Link #24
Elestia

Suddenly it became a shounen cooking battle. Lulz.
Old 2016-01-07, 01:32   Link #25
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elestia View Post
Suddenly it became a shounen cooking battle. Lulz.
Rofl Ajikaba
He is totally out of character, he is example what happen if shounen character without mc armor compete in competition
Also Piuy is epic adorable
who cannot love his three box zoom faces
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 03:44   Link #26
Tiberium Wolf

Ch 32. Serious Helck. He kicked ass.

Thx god the cooking thing was fast. I dont think I could have handled another tournament.
Old 2016-01-07, 06:47   Link #27
kari-no-sugata II

Translations are sure going fast. Going to get to Helck's backstory soon, which is fairly long (10 chapters or something)
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 12:34   Link #28
Fairy Water

^ eh? that's too long, we want more Anne-chan!!!!

btw, it's actually creep me out when Helck suddenly went crazy :/
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 12:40   Link #29
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I wonder if the barbarians who enslaved another race and the knight whose country got cursed to obtain power are related to the humans becoming angel like beings?
Old 2016-01-08, 06:19   Link #30
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
^ eh? that's too long, we want more Anne-chan!!!!

btw, it's actually creep me out when Helck suddenly went crazy :/
At the rate the translator is going the flashback chapters will go by quite quickly and then you'll get to a nice Anne-chan moment at the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
I wonder if the barbarians who enslaved another race and the knight whose country got cursed to obtain power are related to the humans becoming angel like beings?
Though I've skimmed through the raws I don't know the answer to this. It seems part of a general pattern at least. It might be explicitly mentioned in some of the dialogue - we'll have to wait and see.
Old 2016-01-10, 03:46   Link #31
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

We finally enter Helck past
that was quite harsh past for Helck so there is really a reason bhind his smile
Anne-chan finally has open up being nice to Helck it was worth development
Old 2016-01-10, 09:10   Link #32
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Helck had a tough childhood.
At least he had regeneration! lol
Old 2016-01-10, 19:29   Link #33
Velsy

Anyone sorta getting any theories on whats going down?

From my take on the story so far.
Spoiler for Spoiler just in case as it has story progression:

Well kinda some facts with my opinions mixed it. I do get the feeling something going on behind the scenes, and those are my suspicions. You know string pulling.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2016-01-10 at 19:41.
Old 2016-01-11, 00:26   Link #34
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Anyone sorta getting any theories on whats going down?

From my take on the story so far.
Spoiler for Spoiler just in case as it has story progression:

Well kinda some facts with my opinions mixed it. I do get the feeling something going on behind the scenes, and those are my suspicions. You know string pulling.
What higher demons are against him?

We have only seen two of the four generals, one of which seemed willing to give him a try and the other is anne who was against him but is beginning to rethink it.

We haven't seen the other two, we haven't seen the demon emperor, we haven't seen the demon emperor's second in command, and we don't know how many demon kings there are.

Actually this has confused me a little? Was the emperor or simply a demon king who lost to the hero. They showed the power chart once and it went emperor, emperor's guard, 4 generals , demon kings (pluarl). I don't know if it was simply a king or the emperor who lost.

But in any case, the only other demon of "high" ranking was the witch, but we don't even really no her deal.

So its not really like there is some overwhelming desire by the demons to take him out, they are simply cautious, hell Anne even in the beginning was only trying to get rid of him not take him out.

I am curious about the northern tribe. I think and obvious theory would be demons, enemy from the north, you can take this to kind of also mean enemy from above, if you look at the directions in another way, maybe the northern enemies are the actual angels/heavenly beings, while the humans are merely copying there look.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-11, 03:04   Link #35
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
What higher demons are against him?
Yeah I suppose your right, we havent seen the other 2. Or the righthand man or what this emperor is. Guess its too soon to refer to higher.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2016-01-11, 03:40   Link #36
kari-no-sugata II

The ranking chart is at the start of chapter 4.

The "demon kings" are more like local lords, really - they get a castle and some territory in the empire but are "only' 4th highest rank. Vamirio, Azudora and the 2 other "heavenly kings" seem to manage the whole empire while the emperor is fighting in the north.
Old 2016-01-12, 08:58   Link #37
human6861

Is it just my imagine or Helck look like heman ?
BTW
Spoiler for Heroes:
human6861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 19:22   Link #38
Key Board
Carbon

This story seems to have more depth than what it initially presented
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-12, 19:38   Link #39
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
This story seems to have more depth than what it initially presented
Yeah,i take back my word about Helck stupid and Goofy he is more rougher than expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by human6861 View Post
Is it just my imagine or Helck look like heman ?
BTW
Spoiler for Heroes:
he has the "power" after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
The ranking chart is at the start of chapter 4.

The "demon kings" are more like local lords, really - they get a castle and some territory in the empire but are "only' 4th highest rank. Vamirio, Azudora and the 2 other "heavenly kings" seem to manage the whole empire while the emperor is fighting in the north.
I think the emperor level should be above 95 ( and might be equal or more than Heck)
The Empire Guarding king must be around level 80 above they job might like a general or Emperor Bodyguard
iHuman Heroes are just the open chapter, So much potential in this manga to cover,a varied countries in open world and not to mention the mysterious races from northern.
Old 2016-01-12, 20:53   Link #40
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
I think the emperor level should be above 95 ( and might be equal or more than Heck)
The Empire Guarding king must be around level 80 above they job might like a general or Emperor Bodyguard
iHuman Heroes are just the open chapter, So much potential in this manga to cover,a varied countries in open world and not to mention the mysterious races from northern.
My impression of the reaction to Helck being level 99 is that it's "unthinkable for a human" rather than "unthinkable". The gap between "demon king" and "4 heavenly kings" seems to be quite large so the emperor guards are probably like level 90-100 and the emperor 110-120 or something. They're in the north fighting like crazy from what I gather so their battle experience is probably insane.

Chapter 42 translated. Going to be last "nice" chapter for a while.

Tags
gag manga...?, tragic past