AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-05-23, 09:36   Link #801
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taricitous View Post
os there somewhere for me to find info about the girls in D.C II which has some relation to the original D.C cast?
There isn't much to say here, because the game doesn't provide any specifics. Minatsu and Miharu (robot version) are obviously both from the same company. Otome and Yume are the granddaughters of Junichi and Nemu. The doctor (Maika) has the same last name as Moe/Mako, and Nanaka has the same last name as Kotori, and they obviously seem related, but they don't say more on the subject. Suginami is Suginami (presumably a grandson?), but it's never explained. Sakura is the very same Sakura, of course. And... I think that's pretty much it. The relationships between the two series are mostly implied; there's no family tree or anything (though that would be interesting).
Old 2008-05-23, 11:30   Link #802
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
The relationships between the two series are mostly implied; there's no family tree or anything (though that would be interesting).
Yay that would be exactly what I want
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 13:45   Link #803
Taricitous

Send a message via MSN to Taricitous
ah ok, thats strange i would really be interested about how Nanaka is related to Kotori XD
Old 2008-08-27, 08:30   Link #804
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

sorry for the stupid question but can someone tell me the name of the song Nanaka sings in ep 3? If there is a album released for that song can someone tell me which album?
Old 2008-08-27, 17:20   Link #805
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
sorry for the stupid question but can someone tell me the name of the song Nanaka sings in ep 3? If there is a album released for that song can someone tell me which album?
I think that's "Sakura emi kimi omou" (桜笑み君想う), which was released on a single of the same name back in January. It was also used as the final ED for that season.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 18:33   Link #806
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

oh ok thanks relentless, I know i'm a bit late in watching DCII but I find Nanaka's singing voice not as good as the old Kotori's singing voice (hocchan ftw!)

EDIT:

Just finished watching second season, man ep 12 was so emotionally intense and ep 13 was also good. So now the series has come to an end, I have to say that the second season was so much more satisfying then the first season and that it definitely managed to pull at my heartstrings reguardless of me already spoiling myself by reading Relentless' DCII game summaries.

That said very good show, I really enjoyed it.

Last edited by holyman282; 2008-08-30 at 21:02.
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 04:10   Link #807
Snipergod87

I am confused about one thing just finsihed watching Da Capo and Da Capo Second Season havent watched D.C II yet, but is Nemu really Jun'ichi's younger sister, she already went to college so i am a little confused there. Did jun;ichi stay back in school i dont remeber much of D.C first season since it was awhile back. Could somsone tell if me Jun;ichi is older and why nemu went off to college before he did?
Snipergod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 04:21   Link #808
uis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipergod87 View Post
I am confused about one thing just finsihed watching Da Capo and Da Capo Second Season havent watched D.C II yet, but is Nemu really Jun'ichi's younger sister, she already went to college so i am a little confused there. Did jun;ichi stay back in school i dont remeber much of D.C first season since it was awhile back. Could somsone tell if me Jun;ichi is older and why nemu went off to college before he did?
They same age... Nemu didnt go enter high school but she go to nursing school... or nursing college in japan...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 19:49   Link #809
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
oh ok thanks relentless, I know i'm a bit late in watching DCII but I find Nanaka's singing voice not as good as the old Kotori's singing voice (hocchan ftw!)

EDIT:

Just finished watching second season, man ep 12 was so emotionally intense and ep 13 was also good. So now the series has come to an end, I have to say that the second season was so much more satisfying then the first season and that it definitely managed to pull at my heartstrings reguardless of me already spoiling myself by reading Relentless' DCII game summaries.

That said very good show, I really enjoyed it.
Agreed, Minori Chihara sings very off-pitch in her insert songs.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-10, 20:04   Link #810
Snipergod87

Quote:
Originally Posted by uis View Post
They same age... Nemu didnt go enter high school but she go to nursing school... or nursing college in japan...
thanks that explains it for me.
Snipergod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-16, 21:31   Link #811
arkxkra
全力全開

erm, seem like long time no one come in, but anyway, I found some D.C. II related XPTheme .
Spoiler for preview:
Old 2010-01-21, 09:13   Link #812
Myname

Nanaka is Kotori's and Junichi's granddaughter?

Uh... What? Since when does he get with her? I mean, how can she exist along with the Asakura sisters? Doesn't that mean Junichi was cheating on Nemu? Lol...

It's not like Kotori has magical wishing powers like Sakura and wished for a child.
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 07:58   Link #813
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Suginami is Suginami (presumably a grandson?), but it's never explained.
- Suginami reproduces via binary fission. Like all bacteria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3
I'm surprised Yume is actually bigger than Otome. That said, I still think Otome has the best proportions judging by official art, so that point is moot. XD
- Somethign tells me I screwed up when putting together my Resinya Otome and Yume. I gave Yume too small a body, damnit.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 11:27   Link #814
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myname View Post
Nanaka is Kotori's and Junichi's granddaughter?

Uh... What? Since when does he get with her? I mean, how can she exist along with the Asakura sisters? Doesn't that mean Junichi was cheating on Nemu? Lol...

It's not like Kotori has magical wishing powers like Sakura and wished for a child.
As far as I know -- someone correct me if I'm wrong -- this was never stated anywhere in D.C. canon. It's presumed that Nanaka is Kotori's granddaughter, but they don't tell us who the father is, and I don't think there's any reason to suspect that it's Junichi. It's one of the many mysteries about the 53 years that happened between D.C. and D.C. II that are still unexplained (and will probably never be explained, to be fair).
Old 2013-06-27, 04:42   Link #815
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Just finished Da Capo II a month ago (or was it two months?) that I forgot to say what I say about the series... I better do it by comparing it with Da Capo I.....

Spoiler for Da Capo II and Da Capo I comparison:
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, romance, school life, seinen