AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku - Episode 30 Rating
Perfect 10 12 20.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 22.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 15.52%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 17.24%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 13.79%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 5.17%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 3.45%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.72%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-26, 10:50   Link #41
Hikikomori Ja nai
Pony-tails Turn me on >_<

Send a message via AIM to Hikikomori Ja nai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telliamed View Post
Space Battleship Yamato.
Matsumoto Leiji also created Galaxy Express 999

I was dying over that. I actually dressed as Casper when I was 4 years old (and that photo album haunts me to this day). My costume looked just as bad.

Sucks not having Halloween though.

Sherlock Holmes story, "The Adventure of the Speckled Band".
Spoiler:

The octopus and elephant are serious WTFs. I also think I've seen both of them before but can't recall where.
Casper you say.... like a sheet with some eye holes? did your parents have the decency to atleast cut some hole for your arms? .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
I remember reading that in middle school and
Spoiler for ending+stuff on story:

Thanks Telliamed and CJL13 for the insight....

Spoiler for for really?:
Either way thats quite and interesting story that Nagi-oujo made even weirder. I hope for the safety of Japan and the greater world.... Nagi-Tan isn't based on a real life person. The horror of her doujins and screen plays ..... OTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pell14 View Post
haha blonde shana lol
I would call her Shana light.... Like Bud light.... not as good as the real thing but in a pinch she'll do for a decent laugh.

I want a 24 hour service dedicated to either Maria fanservice, or Tama and his nonsensical adventures.... I'd even allow for Hayate cameo's if they do go the 'Maria endng' route.
Old 2007-10-26, 11:22   Link #42
CJL13
God of his own ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikikomori Ja nai View Post

Spoiler for for really?:

Spoiler:
Old 2007-10-26, 16:25   Link #43
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Vote for Hinagiku, Best Moe Tournament~

Today, Hinagiku is up against Tamaki to join Shana in the Best Moe Tournament finals. If Hinagiku wins this, there's a good chance, she'll win all of Best Moe and she'll be officially recognized as the most moe of 2007. Fortunately, Best Moe is much easier to vote than Saimoe. It'll only take few minutes to get your code and vote, so please take a few minutes to spare, please vote for Hinagiku. Also, if you have a few friends who are willing to vote for her, whether they're online or real friends, then all the better. Every vote counts, especially since Best Moe Tournament results end with ridiculously close numbers. Last but not least, uploading an image of Hina only takes a few minutes and will help sway some of the voters who are still undecided for who they want to vote for.

For those who don't think Hinagiku is that moe, Mentar (from Eclipse) explains why:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...1&postcount=82

By the way, you upload images in the same page that you vote. A 'browse' image uploader is shown below where you vote. Make sure that the image meets the size requirements of the image uploader.

How to vote in Korean Best Moe Tournament.
1. Enter the official site here <-- Click

2. Download the Auth Code Generator located below the "Korean Best Moe" banner for Windows or Linux depending upon your operating system.

3. Open the Auth Code generator and generate a code from it.

4. Copy the code which was generated into the Auth code Log-in box located on main page of Korean Best Moe site.

5. Once in, click on "Voting Place" located on top middle of site.

6. There you will see the current matches of today. Click 'Vote' for each character group you plan on voting for that day, which would be Hinagiku, of course.

7. That's it, you're done. Just for reference, you can check the "Match Table" located to the left of "Voting Place" for past and up and coming matches of the current round. Also, you can check for the results of previous rounds by clicking on the "Result of prev rounds" located below "voting place."

Thanks for voting! Good luck, Hinagiku!
Old 2007-10-26, 18:06   Link #44
Telliamed
sensei no pet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pell14 View Post
haha blonde shana lol
Now that you mention it...
(Specifically, at 19:00.)

Actually, I was waiting for a Haruhi mention as it had an Episode 00 feel to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJL13 View Post
I remember reading that in middle school ...
Spoiler for ending+stuff on story:
But did they know that in 1890?

Quote:
Casper you say.... like a sheet with some eye holes? did your parents have the decency to atleast cut some hole for your arms? .......
Oh, no. It really looked like what Ayumu was wearing. It was some manufactured plastic thing. I think it was bought from Safeway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
Fortunately, Best Moe is much easier to vote than Saimoe.
Unless you're using a Mac or don't have all the right packages installed in Linux.

They could have at least provided the source so I could hack a version that works. (And no, it's not more secure this way.)
Old 2007-10-26, 18:21   Link #45
rusyixun

Not a very impressive episode.
I know the show likes to break the fourth wall, but this is a bit too much really...
Making it blatantly obvious the situation isn't 'real' from the start somehow dislodged me from my "I'm watching the familiar world of Hayate no Gotoku" mindset, and as a result I couldn't really enjoy the characters' random antics.
The detective Conan spoof was sort of funny at least.
Unfortunately the preview for the next episode doesn't look that interesting (and the preview for this episode did!)
Old 2007-10-26, 19:51   Link #46
Hikikomori Ja nai
Pony-tails Turn me on >_<

Send a message via AIM to Hikikomori Ja nai
Quote:

To ask anyone who speaks Japanese, I am curious.... the narrator said Ore-chi when he was accused... wouldn't that loosely translate to 'little me?' ? Eclipse just put 'me?' but i remembered in black cat the little girl was called Hime-chi by '13'. It would have be funnier if he did say 'little me'

Ok my post is finally done... >_>

No replies to this yet?

after watching again i think i noticed the Death Note scene transitions...... Katsura -sensei is growing on me.... I can't even think of another anime character to compare her to.... hmm....
Old 2007-10-30, 13:34   Link #47
Jer
(((( _°Д°)))~hwat!?

Send a message via MSN to Jer
About the Best Moe Tournament, Hina won Shana by 2 votes. It shows that the president of student council reigns supreme afterall. Omedetou Hinagiku-san!

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!
Old 2007-10-31, 00:20   Link #48
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post
About the Best Moe Tournament, Hina won Shana by 2 votes. It shows that the president of student council reigns supreme afterall. Omedetou Hinagiku-san!

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!
Congratulations to Hinagiku for being crowned the Queen of Best Moe 2007.

Now... I'm gonna work on pushing Nagi for Saimoe.
Old 2007-10-31, 03:52   Link #49
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer View Post

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!
2 votes! So if I had voted for Shana instead that means it would have been a tie. I like both characters so I decided with a toss of a coin!
Old 2007-10-31, 16:43   Link #50
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
2 votes! So if I had voted for Shana instead that means it would have been a tie. I like both characters so I decided with a toss of a coin!
If it was a tie, Hinagiku wins anyways because she had more tie breaker points. You get full points if you get first. In the early rounds, Shana didn't get first twice whereas Hinagiku always got first.
Old 2007-11-01, 00:18   Link #51
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutralizer View Post
If it was a tie, Hinagiku wins anyways because she had more tie breaker points. You get full points if you get first. In the early rounds, Shana didn't get first twice whereas Hinagiku always got first.
Ah so she was destined to win. For a moment I thought it all hinged on lady luck and the toss of my coin!
Old 2007-11-01, 07:40   Link #52
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Learn to take a joke

OMG people amaze me i just hammered by a random guy (not going to mention names) who thought making fun of Cheney shooting Tama was too political lol. Seriously if you cant take a joke or have no sense of humor then you probably should just stop watching Hayate all together till you get one. Learn to take a joke man multiple people thought it was funny lighten up or get the stick out of your %@$.
Old 2007-11-08, 10:00   Link #53
GoldAlchemist
Yamada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
OMG people amaze me i just hammered by a random guy (not going to mention names) who thought making fun of Cheney shooting Tama was too political lol. Seriously if you cant take a joke or have no sense of humor then you probably should just stop watching Hayate all together till you get one. Learn to take a joke man multiple people thought it was funny lighten up or get the stick out of your %@$.
Even if it were political, it is funny too! After all, Hata Kenjiro is Kumeta Kouji's (author of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei) student.

On a side note, the Tama's scratching itself is enough to warrant a 10 for this episode!
Old 2007-11-11, 23:32   Link #54
somewhen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I can sort of understand the reasoning. This part of your post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra
Dear Mr. Vice President youre such a Douch even the japanese made fun of you in a anime. I think you have real problem with your aim STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE AND ANIMALS IN THE FACE. Btw Mr. Vice President Japan is on the other side of the planet its a island country and no you can not attack them for making fun of you. Everyone makes fun of you it a normal routine just like taking a piss in the morning. Again NO you can not use the justification that animators are terroist and attack Japan.
is past the "the Cheny joke was funny" part and more like your personal bashing of Cheny instead of anything having to do with the episode. It's like sticking your neck on the chopping block for lurkers and such.
Closed Thread