AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-24, 15:52   Link #14281
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Nullified- seeing as Jerry's made to be like C.C, Geass effects won't work on him, more than likely.
Old 2008-06-24, 15:53   Link #14282
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I wonder what other effects it had besides that. His little stunt where he could "see" back in 25 was always a little odd to me.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 15:54   Link #14283
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Maybe he can actually do what Nunnally can do in NoN- read the future. Man, if he had that, he'd be lethal.
Old 2008-06-24, 15:55   Link #14284
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Here's an idea.

Maybe C.C.'s immunities to Geass only extend to Geass she's provided, not Geass in general. In that regard, we've only seen two Geasses that don't work against her: Lelouch's, and Mao's. Both of which she provided.

Rolo's was provided, unless I'm mistaken, by V.V.. So maybe Rolo's WILL work against him. If its not that, and he's immune to Geass in general, then yeah, Rolo's pretty much boned in a Knightmare Frame battle.
Old 2008-06-24, 15:58   Link #14285
Dream_Traveller
Banned

But read the above- that incident where he could 'see' in Stage 25 wasn't any normal ability. It was probably something along the lines of being able to 'read' the future. Even if Rolo's Geass worked, he could still predict where he was going.
Old 2008-06-24, 15:59   Link #14286
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Maybe he can actually do what Nunnally can do in NoN- read the future. Man, if he had that, he'd be lethal.
That is possible I suppose, but it seemed to have something to do with his connection with the machine and that eye of his spinning. His brain may simply have been able to read things at a high level.

Man this is very confusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Here's an idea.

Maybe C.C.'s immunities to Geass only extend to Geass she's provided, not Geass in general. In that regard, we've only seen two Geasses that don't work against her: Lelouch's, and Mao's. Both of which she provided.

Rolo's was provided, unless I'm mistaken, by V.V.. So maybe Rolo's WILL work against him. If its not that, and he's immune to Geass in general, then yeah, Rolo's pretty much boned in a Knightmare Frame battle.
I don't think it would matter since he has never given Geass nor do I think he can. I'm also pretty sure he is immune to it all.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-24, 16:01   Link #14287
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, the Siegfried was piloted by use of a neural system- if anything, then, that boost when he was being assailed with missiles could have been him elevating his level of neural response to an unmatchable state.
Old 2008-06-24, 16:02   Link #14288
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

True, which makes him all the more deadly. Still, he has to have a weakness that can be exploited. I wonder what Suzaku will do though since technically the Vincent would be his enemy.

Old 2008-06-24, 16:02   Link #14289
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
That is possible I suppose, but it seemed to have something to do with his connection with the machine and that eye of his spinning. His brain may simply have been able to read things at a high level.

Man this is very confusing.

I don't think it would matter since he has never given Geass nor do I think he can. I'm also pretty sure he is immune to it all.
We don't know if he hasn't been given any Geass before. He HAS been hanging out with V.V., after all.
Old 2008-06-24, 16:04   Link #14290
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
We don't know if he hasn't been given any Geass before. He HAS been hanging out with V.V., after all.
I rather doubt his abilties go that far. I don't think he recieved all of C.C.'s abilities, hence why V.V. said they tried to.

Old 2008-06-24, 16:05   Link #14291
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Koshimizu's a Girl o.O dam I really should've guessed that...I suck at guessing genders on forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
They said they made him like C.C. so if he is like her, Geass won't work on him. Then how will Rolo fight him? Without Geass? But that's not as much fun, and Orange would easily win then...
Yeah, Geass won't work on him. What about the rumor about him being able to disable geass?

Quote:
They said that they tried to replicate her powers. Immunity to geass would make sense then and perhaps even some regenerative abilities.
Perhaps even some new powers/abilities

Quote:
I'm not trying to play dumb. The only thing I generally bring up is that info. And people keep telling me I'm wrong and such, so I need to restate it along with why.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh...
Old 2008-06-24, 16:09   Link #14292
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Perhaps even some new powers/abilities

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh...
Maybe, but I'm not sure. I know C.C. can't "see" things though.

Yes?

Old 2008-06-24, 16:35   Link #14293
KrimzonStriker

New powers sound likely since V.V brought in Bartley and his group in order to finish up Jeremiah's modifications which will apparently make C.C and Lelouch no match for him. How well they work on Rolo... well, it should be an interesting match up to say the least if it happens
Old 2008-06-24, 16:41   Link #14294
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Maybe, but I'm not sure. I know C.C. can't "see" things though.
What?

Quote:
Yes?
I don't know what to say. If you don't understand why some people yell at you....

Quote:
And all your reasons stem from season 1 which doesn't matter at this point.
This line for instance. It's annoying because some other members (including me) have explained why we think some scenes in R1 are significant. But while most of us use "I think/ I guess/ I suppose etc.", you keep saying your opinions as they were facts.

I can't do anything about it, but if some people get angry at you, you obviously did something wrong. No one hate you though, you know.
Old 2008-06-24, 16:58   Link #14295
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
What?

I don't know what to say. If you don't understand why some people yell at you....

This line for instance. It's annoying because some other members (including me) have explained why we think some scenes in R1 are significant. But while most of us use "I think/ I guess/ I suppose etc.", you keep saying your opinions as they were facts.

I can't do anything about it, but if some people get angry at you, you obviously did something wrong. No one hate you though, you know.
In 25, Jeremiah said he could "see it" when he was attacked and then dodged all those missiles. I've never seen C.C. do anything like that is what I'm just saying.

Meh.

Is that from a completely different topic?

And what's wrong with saying that when R2 has made it rather clear that those scenes have no real bearing now. Nothing much in those has much bearing now or else something would have happened to indicate they did. Those scenes appear to not been at all what some thought they were.

People do hate me apparently.

Old 2008-06-24, 17:32   Link #14296
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Considering the sheer size of the topic, along with its derailed content for the past few pages (and obviously various moments here and there), the topic has been locked.

For further discussion about "spoilers" and "speculations", a new thread has been created for that purpose only. Please check again the guidelines for the new thread.

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers