AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-19, 15:17   Link #1521
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It wasn't Nina he did that test on. It was some random girl who is now locked in an asylum because she was shipped back to Britannia and spends every day trying to get to that wall so she can make a mark on it.
Old 2008-10-19, 15:22   Link #1522
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It wasn't Nina he did that test on. It was some random girl who is now locked in an asylum because she was shipped back to Britannia and spends every day trying to get to that wall so she can make a mark on it.
That is just plain tragic, did Lelouch just forget about her or what?
Shuuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:31   Link #1523
Solidus1321

Send a message via Yahoo to Solidus1321
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZingFreelancer View Post
But if we recall, Lulu did a test on Nina to see how long it will work. We also seen an episode where C.C. is standing by that place and looking down to see a - instead of a +.
So Nina wear it off eventually and so will happen with Shneizel?

To assume that and also what I found on Franky Hourse forums, can this be truth?

Spoiler:
Wow that does make a lot of sense thanks for that, I really have even more faith about lelouch is still alive now.
Solidus1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:33   Link #1524
Dream_Traveller
Banned

You have no proof that the Code activates when the receiver dies, nor any proof that Lelouch got a Code. Conversely, Lelouch's profile says he's dead, and Okouchi wasn't ambiguous about what happened to him unlike his partner.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 15:35   Link #1525
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
That is just plain tragic, did Lelouch just forget about her or what?
Technically, he did. Suzaku drug him before the Emperor and had him mind-raped. He might have remembered after C.C. restored his memories, but too late now.
Old 2008-10-19, 15:52   Link #1526
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus1321 View Post
Whatever happens to Schneizel I can't remeber if he died are what I only remeber he was geassed and thats about it.
He's still Geass'd to serve Zero, and was seen in the epilogue with Zerozaku and Nunnally when they went to meet Ohgi.
Old 2008-10-20, 03:31   Link #1527
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Quote:
Yea, that is right. Dunno she just looked a bit similar... In terms of as emo as Nina ^^

But cant remember the part of her being skipped back, which episode is that from?
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 04:09   Link #1528
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Yea, that is right. Dunno she just looked a bit similar... In terms of as emo as Nina ^^

But cant remember the part of her being skipped back, which episode is that from?
It's from some magazine way back. I'm not sure if I got the details completely right, but that's the gist of it.
Old 2008-10-20, 06:18   Link #1529
ZingFreelancer
A horrible person

Quote:
It's from some magazine way back. I'm not sure if I got the details completely right, but that's the gist of it.
Yea well, the fact that Nunnally was able to brake geass that been cast upon her is still there.
More over, if Shneizel to find out that Zero is not Zero but Suzaku, wont it mean he don't have to obey his commands?
In theory it will, since he knows the true identity of Zero.
ZingFreelancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 06:44   Link #1530
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
You have no proof that the Code activates when the receiver dies, nor any proof that Lelouch got a Code. Conversely, Lelouch's profile says he's dead, and Okouchi wasn't ambiguous about what happened to him unlike his partner.
Funny, we've no proof that Lelouch is either completely dead or still alive. Yet we have to just believe what the creators say.
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 10:05   Link #1531
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Yea well, the fact that Nunnally was able to brake geass that been cast upon her is still there.
More over, if Shneizel to find out that Zero is not Zero but Suzaku, wont it mean he don't have to obey his commands?
remember Zero is a status not an actual person, if Suzaku were to walk around without the mask then Schneizel would probably not follow his orders because without the mask he's not Zero. You'd be more worried if other people wear the mask then Schneizel would serve them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droplet View Post
Funny, we've no proof that Lelouch is either completely dead or still alive. Yet we have to just believe what the creators say.
magazine and casts interviews also state that he is dead, one of them even quoted "Please don't ever come back again" I really have to find that article again that has all the Lelouch is dead and not alive facts on them this is the second time I'm saying the same thing
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-20, 16:13   Link #1532
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Lelouch's Geass has never been broken. Carve-tan is stuck like that for the rest of her life. Same as Schneizel. It doesn't matter if he knows the man beneath the mask. Suzaku is Zero now, recognized by all as such. With Lelouch dead, he has no choice but to see this Zero as the one and only.
Old 2008-10-20, 17:10   Link #1533
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Lelouch's Geass has never been broken. Carve-tan is stuck like that for the rest of her life. Same as Schneizel. It doesn't matter if he knows the man beneath the mask. Suzaku is Zero now, recognized by all as such. With Lelouch dead, he has no choice but to see this Zero as the one and only.
Here's to hoping Zerozaku doesn't have to break out that I Am Spartacus routine like Lelouch did. Poor Schneizel's head would implode.
Old 2008-10-21, 18:09   Link #1534
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

i was wondering while checking geass lost colors http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv4ffaWecSk what if this happen & maybe could alter geass series?

unless plans for a alternate retelling of geass series & because to save geass series.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 19:00   Link #1535
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Here the question if Lelouch has the gejifun disturber as a trump card in the second Black Rebellion Y does he need to beg Suzaku for help?
Knight Of Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 19:01   Link #1536
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Zero View Post
Here the question if Lelouch has the gejifun disturber as a trump card in the second Black Rebellion Y does he need to beg Suzaku for help?
A Gefjun Disturber isn't gonna stop Charles from using Nunnally against him. Lelouch wanted Suzaku to help him save Nunnally, by having Suzaku prevent Charles from using Nunnally against him.
Old 2008-10-21, 22:18   Link #1537
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
A Gefjun Disturber isn't gonna stop Charles from using Nunnally against him. Lelouch wanted Suzaku to help him save Nunnally, by having Suzaku prevent Charles from using Nunnally against him.
When i think about it, i don't imagine that charles was even serious. He would have never hurt nunnaly I think.

But lelouch didn't know that.

And in my eyes, despite their big mistakes, charles and marianne are not the devil incarnate
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-21, 22:26   Link #1538
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
When i think about it, i don't imagine that charles was even serious. He would have never hurt nunnaly I think.

But lelouch didn't know that.

And in my eyes, despite their big mistakes, charles and marianne are not the devil incarnate
I don't think he was worried about Nunnally being physically hurt by Charles. I think Lelouch was more worried about her being used against him as a means to stop him from doing anything. After all, Lelouch at that point would've been incapable of doing anything to put Nunnally in harm's way.
Old 2008-10-22, 11:30   Link #1539
Knight Of Zero
Zero Requiem
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Year I know but he had Rolo to rescue her so Y need Suzaku?
Knight Of Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-22, 11:41   Link #1540
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Of Zero View Post
Year I know but he had Rolo to rescue her so Y need Suzaku?
Rolo was the backup plan. Also, Lelouch didn't really trust Rolo anyway.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a