AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-25, 19:25   Link #3381
damee
Fansubber

Enigma Collective

Enigma Collective are currently recruiting. We are looking for:

Encoders: Someone who can take a *.ts and produce a good looking encode. In the past we have hardsubbed both signs and karaoke but will be willing to go 100% softsub if the encoder wants to.

Editors: Someone who has a good grasp of english and can make the script flow well.

Timers: Someone who can produce a timed script from the translation. K-timing is a bonus but not required.

QCers: Someone who has a good eye and can spot, Encoding, Editing, Timing & typesetting errors and produce a report.

There will be a small test for you to take unless I know of your previous work. (ie I've worked with you before) IF you are interested come to #Enigma-recruits@irc.rizon.net

Speak to damee or send an email to damee@enigmacollective.org
Old 2012-12-29, 08:23   Link #3382
protomanV89

Send a message via MSN to protomanV89
Positions: Translators, Translation Check, QC, Timer, Typesetter, Editors, Distro
Project: Rockman EXE Stream
IRC: None
E-mail: protomanV89@hotmail.com
Group Name: EXEStream

Currently looking for people who is willing to help to translate the whole season of Rockman EXE Stream, I have all the DVD Raw for this show.

If you are willing to help, send me an email or PM here. Thanks.
Old 2012-12-29, 17:47   Link #3383
leninraul

Position(s): Japanese-English Translator [PAID JOB]
Group: MangaScans
Project(s): Send me a PM for details.

It's a paid job so if you are interested, send me a PM.
Old 2012-12-29, 21:40   Link #3384
AsunaYuki
Asuna

Group : Samurai Fansub
Contact Us : #Samurai-Fansubs@irc.rizon.net
Position(s) : Translator , Translater Checker , Timer, Encoder, Typesetter, Distro ( FTP/Torrent ), Capper, Web Design.

if you interested for join with Samurai fansub. please contact us at #Samurai-Fansubs@irc.rizon.net (ANIKIN & La-Luna) or you can PM me here

Thank you

Last edited by AsunaYuki; 2013-01-12 at 01:50.
Old 2012-12-31, 21:58   Link #3385
Tilus

Group: Alpha-Numbers
Positions: Translator
IRC Channel: #alphanumbers @ irc.aniverse.com

We're looking for translators, so we can pick up a second project.

If you're an old school mecha fan, know Japanese, and you've got interest in any one of the following series:
- -GR- Giant Robo
- Makyou Densetsu Acrobunch
- Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru (any version)
- Metal Armor Dragonar
- Ninja Senshi Tobikage
- Sengoku Majin Go-Shogun

Then PM me or stop by our IRC channel - we'd love to have you on board!
Old 2013-01-01, 23:36   Link #3386
RiderLeangle

Position: Translator (Japanese to English)
Project: Sasuke (As in the obstacle course show known to most of the world as Ninja Warrior)
Email: RiderRengeru@yahoo.com

Just a bit of info here... While it'd be great to be doing more... at the moment the only one that would need to be done is the 28th tournament (Officially called "Sasuke RISING").
The commercial free broadcast is 2:41:20 for the record.
There is no international broadcast confirmed as the one who makes the US Broadcast (which most of the world buys) is ceasing to exist... not to mention that version is heavily edited and filled with inaccuracies all over...

Another thing of note you may not be translating it all on your own, I know someone who might be able to help but isn't able to translate the whole thing.

Last edited by RiderLeangle; 2013-01-02 at 03:15.
Old 2013-01-02, 12:26   Link #3387
H0shikuzu
Fansubber

Group: Stardust Fansubs
Position: Encoder
Projects: Jewelpet and Sengoku Paradise Kiwami
IRC: #stardust@irc.rizon.net
Email: stardustfansubs@gmail.com

We need another encoder to help speed releases up.
Old 2013-01-14, 04:03   Link #3388
rarely_upset
really cool guy

Translator for Haitai Nanafa

It got shafted last season and it doesn't deserve it to happen a second time.
Speed is not a concern, but the Okinawan is.

Please email rarelyupset@gmail.com or query Purity on Rizon.

Edit: Never mind, it's been rescued.

Last edited by rarely_upset; 2013-01-16 at 21:29. Reason: No longer recruiting
Old 2013-01-18, 04:57   Link #3389
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Timers Wanted.

Group: ray=out anime and manga services.
Position: Editor (American English) & Timers.
Project(s): Maicchingu Machiko Sensei (Editor), Viper's Creed (Editor/Transcriber), Akage no Anne (Timer), Symphony in August (Timer), Chuu-gakusei OVA Series (Timer), Ga-nime OVA Series (Timer), A Piece of Phantasmagoria (Timer), Hiroshima ni Ichiban Denshi ga Hashitta (Timer), Junod (Timer), others.

Last edited by alchemist11; 2013-02-12 at 22:50.
Old 2013-01-18, 20:19   Link #3390
F10

Group: AnimeYoshi
Project(s): D4Princess, HAGANAI NEXT.
Position Needed (D4P): Encoder, Quality Checkers.
HAGANAI NEXT: Quality Checkers, Photoshop Redrawers
IRC: #animeyoshi @ irc.rizon.net

We will obviously provide the DVD sources for D4P, but we need a reliable encoder willing to work on bad sources. "lots of FreezeFraming involved"

Also IRC is a must, we like to be able to reach the people we work with.
Old 2013-01-20, 07:02   Link #3391
sangofe

Can YOU Help Saizen?

We're currently looking for a Timer, an Encoder and a handful of Quality Checkers to work across all of Saizen's ongoing (and future) projects. If you think you have the cajones for such a task, drop us a line at saizen.recruits@gmail.com or gatecrash #saizen on the Rizon network on IRC.

P.S. Still looking for Translators if any are passing through - currently looking at picking up Sasuke or Beast Saga or maybe helping out Huzzah with their Hyouge Mono releases and aiding Live-Evil on the much-stalled classic, Kimagure Orange Road which requires help from a Translation Checker, so I hear. Other potential projects (non-simulcast/licensed) will be considered on a project-by-project basis and all positions will be tested.

Edit:
A special message to people having applied in the last week, or planning to apply in the coming one:
Juggen is gone skiing for a week and is the only one with the password to our gmail, so please e-mail sangofe@gmail.com if you’re interested in helping out.

Last edited by sangofe; 2013-01-20 at 12:23.
Old 2013-01-29, 22:16   Link #3392
TheProfileth

Well I haven't made one of these in a while so I guess I will just be quick about this.
Quote:
Mission Statement
Our main purpose is to provide high-quality anime encodes which have both English and Japanese audio tracks (Dual-audio, hence our group’s name). While we may dabble in the realm of sub-only shows from time to time, our main focus is towards the dual-audio shows. TheProfileth created the group based on a love of English dubs, an amorous passion for his beloved voice actress Jessica Calvello, and the devout aspiration to provide better quality dubs to all the other dub-lovers out there.

Dual-Duality and all it’s subsidiary groups were formed to create archival encodes for future generations. There is a void regarding proper encodes, specifically of older dual-audio shows. We aim to bring you the best of the old and forgotten, and of those recent yet overlooked. With quality in mind, we strive to push forward our endeavor of increasing quality while reducing waste. Innovation is the catalyst of quality, and quality will act as our rule of measure.
Dual-Duality and its subsidiary group C.U.T.E are dedicated to bringing high quality BD releases that are dual audio when possible but don't necessarily have to be. We do both restoration work on old shows and properly release newer* ones by ensuring that the editing, timing, and encoding are all par-excellence. I am TheProfileth, most of you don't know me but you probably know my works. I have been important to many groups's producing higher quality encodes through guidance or if needed direct control of the encoding process.
I am looking for timers who have experience working with difficult sources and for encoders to take some of the load off myself and speed up the process. Encoders don't need experience, just need a relatively quick machine that can be run for long hours when needed. I am willing to teach encoders however how much you learn depends on how willing you are to try. I am on Rizon in #Dual-Duality message me and i should get back to you, if I dont get back to you just keep bothering me till I do.
Our website's about page is here for more info
http://www.dual-duality.org/blog/?page_id=829
Old 2013-02-01, 21:18   Link #3393
Fyurie
Kaylith Founder

Group: Kaylith
Positions: Encoder, Translator/TLC, Timer, Typesetter, Quality Checker, Editor. (Bolded are required for projects.)
Current Projects: Haitai Nanafa (Staff is fine for this project, recruiting for the Spring pick.)
Planned Project(s): Red Data Girl (Spring 2013 Pick.)
IRC Channel: #kaylith@irc.rizon.net

A new group formed initially to sub Haitai Nanafa, is now standing on its feet and preparing for Spring 2013 and our first in-house pick. We're looking for a Translator and Timer to expand our horizons for Spring 2013 and the following seasons. We're always recruiting extra staff to allow us to release more than one title per season, so even if you're not a TL or Timer, drop by and chat with us!

I won't write massive walls here, as there is a well-structured post on our website, so save some energy and check that!

tl;dr? Contact Fyurie or HeavenlyArmed on Rizon if you're interested in joining us for Red Data Girl next season, and for whatever lies beyond.

Last edited by Fyurie; 2013-03-01 at 12:58.
Old 2013-02-14, 11:32   Link #3394
Luurah
CROSS IN!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Luurah
Position(s): Translators, Quality Checkers
Group: Luurah Productions
Project(s): Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Rangers
IRC Channel: n/a
IRC Contact: n/a
URL: http://luurah.blogspot.com
E-Mail: luurah2011@hotmail.com

This is on behalf of the fansubbing group, MugenX.

I am currently looking for quality checkers and translation checkers for the 1995 anime release, Juuni Senshi Bakuretsu Eto Rangers. I really want to help this project get back off the ground, so I am looking for someone who is willing to assist in making the scripts look their best. Therefore, translation checkers (who can go over the scripts and fix any translation errors therein) and quality checkers (who can over the TL-Checked scripts and make any final adjustments) will be required. This project will continue from Episode 16 and onward. Please contact me if you are willing to assist in this project.

To those who are curious on what the show is about, vist this Wikipedia article here.

Last edited by Luurah; 2013-02-14 at 13:53.
Old 2013-02-21, 22:53   Link #3395
doll_licca
Licca Fansubs Founder

Position(s): Editors
Group: Licca Fansubs
Project(s): My Annette, Lucy-May of the Southern Rainbow, Little Women II - Jo's Boys
IRC Channel: #licca-fansubs@irc.chatspike.net
IRC Contact: Doll_Licca
URL: http://liccafansubs.blogspot.com
E-Mail: liccafansubs@gmail.com

Due to editing mishaps on our recent releases, Licca Fansubs is in very desperate need of an experienced editor that is capable of keeping up with our release schedule. All candidates will be tested to determine competency.

The best way to contact us is via IRC. I'm usually online from 7-11pm CST.
Old 2013-02-26, 06:59   Link #3396
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

Group: FLF
Position: Timers
Prereq's: Must have experience timing and be able to keep to a schedule. Also must be able to do pre-translation rough timing and timing clean up once TL is done. References are a plus.

To apply please come to #flf on rizon and msg getfresh. My time zone is in japan so please be aware it may take me a bit to reply. Thanks.
Old 2013-03-12, 23:02   Link #3397
RTM

Recruiting translators!

Group: Migoto Fansubs
Position: Translators
IRC Channel: #migoto@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: RTM
E-Mail: migoto@hush.com

We're looking for translators interested in working on more obscure shows, like shorts, BD/DVD bonus specials, and independent animations. (Some shows might be a bit ecchi, but we will never do hentai.)

Most of the shows we'd like to work on have been ignored/forgotten about by others, and tend to be short in length or are specials (like OVAs, TV Specials, DVD Specials, etc).

If you're interested in helping out, please drop me a message via email or IRC!

Last edited by RTM; 2013-03-12 at 23:20.
Old 2013-03-12, 23:55   Link #3398
Tsubie
L-E Staff Translator
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Tsubie
Need Timers and Editors

Group: Live-eviL
Position: Timers and Editors
Project: It's an old show (shoujo), with historical setting, great music , show revealed upon contact, not that many episodes either...
IRC Channel: #live-evil@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Tsubasa or Tsubie-chan
E-Mail: th3tsubie@gmail.com

Note: Do not talk to the other staff, this project hasn't been discussed out yet, so please get in touch with me directly.

Last edited by Tsubie; 2013-03-14 at 21:31.
Old 2013-03-19, 21:34   Link #3399
chibijoshie
DNT Warden

DNT Staffing

Position(s): Editors (mostly for inspecting old fansub TLs), QC, Typesetters, and Distro (seeding)
Group: DoubleNekoTakeover (DNT)
Project(s): Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (the live action series)
IRC Channel: #DoubleNekoTakeover @ irc.xertion.org
IRC Contact: chibijoshie
E-Mail: DoubleNekoTakeover@gmail.com

Right now it's just me as a one man band, encoding and ripping the subs from the old TV-Nihon encodes. To apply, all you need to do is e-mail me, or join the channel and PM me (I'm also on Rizon as chibijoshie). To apply for the Typesetting job you have to show examples of your past work. For now, this job is temporary, but that can change if people want to pull in more shows.
Old 2013-03-22, 17:47   Link #3400
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
I hate it when subbers flee right after you give them something to do...

Group: ray=out anime and manga services.
Position: Editor (American English), Timer.
Project(s): Maicchingu Machiko Sensei (Editor & Timer), Akage no Anne Film (Timer), Chuugakusei OVA Series (Timer), Junod (Timer), other small projects...

If there is an experienced editor interested in Maicchingu Machiko Sensei, please apply ASAP.

Last edited by alchemist11; 2013-08-03 at 21:53.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator