AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-10-10, 15:16   Link #81
Shinhwa
Banned

Yeah those past choice sequence were way too long...
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 17:35   Link #82
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

I actually really liked the first few minutes with the choice sequence an all. The way it all lead up to the one phrase about how choices impact everything sorta made me just go"Ohhh yeah" XD.

All in all, some of the choices he had to pick made me pause the video for a few seconds as I smiled and facepalmed, not in a bad way, a good way This episode was very entertaining, but I'm worried that sooner or later he's going to be given a choice that will cause more harm than good
Old 2013-10-10, 17:45   Link #83
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

This whole show is one massive game of "would you rather" with a director who is bona fide insane.
Old 2013-10-10, 17:47   Link #84
erdii

well it was funny. past choices were too long :S aren't there way too many heroines ? these choices are annoying, poor boy
Old 2013-10-10, 19:11   Link #85
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Wow a whole life of playing "Would you rather?". I can't imagine a worst game to be stuck with for your whole life

Pretty amusing first episode, I like Yukihira in particular. I'm definitely going with choice 1.
Old 2013-10-10, 19:32   Link #86
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
...What the hell did I just watch?

This whole episode had me saying WTF and "Yeah that was kind of weird" every few seconds. All I know is that we had to go through history and the choices that were made. Main guy stuck in an awkward position. Classmates that defy reason and logic and a weird and creepy ex wife neighbor... I'm so loss that words can't come to me on what to think about what I've watched.

Regardless of the WTF, the characters interactions were completely Bakemonogatari-esque in terms of one topic going off track and changing into something that doesn't really loses it bases over time. I found them to be really humorous so that's a plus, and the fact that we have a really cute red headed loli has a teacher pretty much was a great bonus.

This is going to be one mentally unstable ride I'm about to endure. If I can go through a few seasons of the Monogatari series, I'm sure I can make it through this. My fellow AS brethren, I'm going in! This is series will have my weekly attention.

Oh yes, excellent choice on Amasuka picking a hot busty blonde. Best choice this episode and freaking lucky bastard; why can't I have a hot busty blonde, brunette, or red head fall from the sky for me or a cute loli teacher by a series of choices. "Sighs" RL truly does suck.
Old 2013-10-10, 19:33   Link #87
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
Wow a whole life of playing "Would you rather?". I can't imagine a worst game to be stuck with for your whole life
As you can see, it appears to not exactly be the best thing ever to have happened to him.
Old 2013-10-10, 19:54   Link #88
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

I actually loved those first few minutes with all the choices. It was... inspiring, and kind of funny.

No idea what to expect of this one. Very, very odd show, but so far it's funny so I'll keep going lol
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 20:09   Link #89
HandofFate

The white haired girl is pretty good. Seems she's a rookie, and to me, she did a good voice of changing mood voices.

The choices the MC has to pick are kind of dumb imo. I like it more if the choices made more sense, and weren't all just 100% trolling choices.
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 20:23   Link #90
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
The white haired girl is pretty good. Seems she's a rookie, and to me, she did a good voice of changing mood voices.

The choices the MC has to pick are kind of dumb imo. I like it more if the choices made more sense, and weren't all just 100% trolling choices.
What kind of game of "would you rather?" isn't full of trolling questions?
Old 2013-10-10, 21:06   Link #91
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post

Pretty amusing first episode, I like Yukihira in particular. I'm definitely going with choice 1.
Yeah. I normally don't like short hair 'flat-chested' characters, but Yukihira looks like best girl right now. She's really over the top tsunnish weird and funny.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 21:14   Link #92
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Yeah. I normally don't like short hair 'flat-chested' characters, but Yukihira looks like best girl right now. She's really over the top tsunnish weird and funny.
I was just so amazed by her this episode. Unlike most tsundere charachter, she feels less like a girl who is acting all stuffy and bitchy to hide attraction, and more like someone who you are friends with. They ribbed each other, he got some good ones in, she got some good ones in. And that sequence where she is anxiously looking to the door for him and averts her head away as soon as she sees him? I said that was my favorite scene of the show for good reason. It was just great indirect characterization.
Old 2013-10-10, 21:25   Link #93
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
She's a cool character, but I find her to be a be eccentrically blunt and passive than "tsunnish" like you described her.

She sort of has that Senjougahara vibes from her. Could be just me though.
Old 2013-10-10, 21:54   Link #94
Nork22

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I think it's parodying the whole galge choices thing. And besides, it won't be funny if you weren't troll every single time with bad or worse decisions given to you from GOD.
Old 2013-10-10, 21:56   Link #95
ZabiLegacy
Robo Rampage

Plus the fact that all the choices are terrible makes the random orchesta in the background much funnier.
Old 2013-10-10, 23:30   Link #96
Shinhwa
Banned

I wonder how those "choice" things started to appear in his mind XD;;

looks like that loli sensei has to do with it.

Seriously love the OP of this series. It's so exciting XD

repeatingly listening to it

Seriously, hearing Nakata Jouji's voice during the "CHOOSE" scenes is really funny as hell. XD

It's the curse of Kotomine Kirei through the use of Holy Grail!!!!

Last edited by Shinhwa; 2013-10-11 at 09:03.
Old 2013-10-11, 06:46   Link #97
KLGChaos
The Shermain

So, after finishing the first episode, I wasn't impressed. The "choice" things is basically just a plot device to make the MC do stupid things, establishing him as a cosmic butt monkey (which is a trope I really dislike) and the rest of the humor fell flat. Relying on gag vomit really isn't funny, imo.

I'll give it another episode or two, but highly doubt I'll be following this.
Old 2013-10-11, 07:20   Link #98
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZabiLegacy View Post
I was just so amazed by her this episode. Unlike most tsundere charachter, she feels less like a girl who is acting all stuffy and bitchy to hide attraction, and more like someone who you are friends with. They ribbed each other, he got some good ones in, she got some good ones in. And that sequence where she is anxiously looking to the door for him and averts her head away as soon as she sees him? I said that was my favorite scene of the show for good reason. It was just great indirect characterization.
I agree with you about the scene

the scene say she like him Without hiting you in the head to say it

the CEO daughter my favorite currently
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-11, 14:04   Link #99
Shinhwa
Banned

The scenes with historical choices are actually funny after I carefully watch it XD

I lol'ed at the Apple Ipod touch scene first XP
Old 2013-10-11, 14:07   Link #100
maximilianjenus
[E]

Ii like this show, this si a good show:
it got bad scores from people expecting it to be a ROMANTIC comedy
it got good scores from people expecting it to be a romantic COMEDY

it remidns me of dirty comedies like mitsudomoe, ebichu, colorful,MM! etc... and only for that reason i will watch it, plus it feel like we get one show like that per year or less.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, school