AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who should Naruto wind up with?
Sakura 81 21.04%
Hinata 231 60.00%
Tenten 8 2.08%
Ino 3 0.78%
Temari 10 2.60%
Shizune 4 1.04%
Anko 12 3.12%
Kin 4 1.04%
Tsunade 16 4.16%
other (but has to be female) 16 4.16%
Voters: 385. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-04-08, 16:29   Link #101
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Hmm, she is in 4th place so there is hope. Still, it's a shame that not many people are open minded to other Naruto pairings (like the NarutoxTemari pairing for example). *Sigh* I guess that some just can't see past first impressions.
Gaara is somewhat like Naruto.
Naruto & Gaara are similair.
Konoha & Suna [Leaf & Wind]
Naruto with the dream of becoming Hokage.
Spoiler for about Gaara in manga:

Tenten being his sister..

A perfect & classic match.
I doubt Konoha wouldnt allow it. If either Gaara, Temari or Kankuro would become the Kazekage the relationship between those villages would strenghten enormous.

Besides...Temari looks good is strong..and definetly has power in her arms. She can easily defend herself and attack at the same time.
Old 2006-04-08, 21:17   Link #102
kaori_da_sue
hehehe....

Send a message via AIM to kaori_da_sue
Huh?

i can understand why people would vote for sakura or hinata( i voted hinata by the way) but the other girls are so not for him.
kaori_da_sue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-08, 22:56   Link #103
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaori_da_sue
i can understand why people would vote for sakura or hinata( i voted hinata by the way) but the other girls are so not for him.
-Really, how so? I won't disagree that the above 2 mentioned are good choices but I don't see why Naruto can't end up with any other girl. Like they say "Plenty of fish in the sea".
Old 2006-04-10, 20:08   Link #104
Blood_Soaked_Rag
Wait these arent my socks

I voted Hinata, coz she deserves to be with naruto...but any other chick would be good, except for Sakura she pisses me off...plus Hinata is the hottest...
Blood_Soaked_Rag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-10, 22:55   Link #105
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood_Soaked_Rag
I voted Hinata, coz she deserves to be with naruto...but any other chick would be good, except for Sakura she pisses me off...plus Hinata is the hottest...
-That's your opinion though isn't it? What you consider to be "hot" may not be the same for another person (personally I think Temari is hotter than Hinata, though Hinata is still one of my favourites). Anyway, since I'm neutral to all Naruto pairings I won't be voting (I also consider voting a sham, think real life).
Old 2006-04-10, 22:58   Link #106
full_metal_sousuke

Send a message via AIM to full_metal_sousuke
personally i think Anko is hotter that hinata and temari.
Old 2006-04-11, 01:48   Link #107
McMilk
*Artist

Well, I picked Hinata.
Or else all the episodes about her hinting stuff about how she likes Naruto would be a waste of time, right?
Plus, Sakura already confessed to Sasuke.
I don't think Sakura would go to Naruto in the future and say,"Hey man, screw Sasuke. I love you, Naruto,"

Last edited by McMilk; 2006-04-11 at 02:30.
McMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-11, 14:05   Link #108
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMilk
Plus, Sakura already confessed to Sasuke.
I don't think Sakura would go to Naruto in the future and say,"Hey man, screw Sasuke. I love you, Naruto,"
-Maybe but we can dream can't we. That'd actually be the smartest thing I'd hear Sakura say since her whole chakra explainantion.
Old 2006-04-22, 14:45   Link #109
feathersakura

Naruto loves Sakura, and will always stay that way^^
feathersakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-22, 23:39   Link #110
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I seriously doubt that...he is getting older and he'll definetly understand the difference between a chance and no chance...even now he knows that if Sasuke even makes a blink to Sakura that she would go...while Naruto has to throw himself to the snakes, sharkes or whatever to gain her respect alone.
Old 2006-04-23, 00:01   Link #111
Bedlam
Delphic Babel

i don't know about that Johnny 5, Naruto isn't the only one who's growing up... so... who knows what'll happen. she might've wised up and can see naruto as more than just a friend.

however... i have a sickening feeling that sakura will die because of naruto and sasuke.
Bedlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 09:21   Link #112
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well Bedlam i can ask you then...
What if:

- Naruto looks like Yondaime (grown up and like 22-25 years old, good prime time for new kids )
- Naruto is either a Jounin or Hokage anyway very very skilled...
- Naruto is famous within both Sand, Leaf villages and with some of other (small, large) villages...

All chicks (Temari, Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Tenten) have obviously let it known that they would love to have kids with him...

Who would Naruto choose? (just for example)

Temari - most beautiful body, short temper but very sweet to the ones she loves..and would admire Naruto for his ability to change peoples heart (Gaara)

Hinata - loved him since the beginning and admires him...she would be very sweet and nice for Naruto though nice body.. she may not be the most pretty girl. She would be a nice housewife..she'd be truly loyal

Sakura - has known Naruto all her life but still loves Sasuke...may be amoung the pretty girls but her body isnt that great...There is a chance though that she might leave Naruto if Sasuke asked her. [Assuming that Sasuke is back as a Jounin-sensei in Konoha]

Ino - would love Naruto only because of him being very skilled, pretty and a nice body...[If Sasuke asked her she would leave him though]

Tenten - would love Naruto because of his personality his way of changing people..very pretty but not a great body..she would remain loyal

I think personaly that Naruto would either choose Hinata (first choice) because he'd know that she loves him and loved him since the beginning...thus the most suiteble [no.1 choice] or Temari (for a part.. diplomatic reasons)
Old 2006-04-23, 11:30   Link #113
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Temari (for a part.. diplomatic reasons)
Wow johnny u really think Naruto would actually do anything for
Quote:
diplomatic reasons
?

its not like he is a diplomatic tool for konoha to use everytime there is something messed up with some other village, or do u believe he is?
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 16:23   Link #114
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I think by that time...if the sand siblings are still alive i'd say their bond is very strong. And perhaps even advisors would step in like: forget about [?] marry Temari...it'll increase the relation between Sand and Konoha...bla bla.

Naruto all thinking over...while thinking...thinking about her body and personality.. Naruto...SOLD!
Old 2006-04-23, 18:27   Link #115
Modcow

i believe that it should be hinata because it is a ying yang thing and they are both good for each other. i honestly hate sakura and naruto.
Modcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 19:44   Link #116
ox2
~Deviant-OneV2.0~

Send a message via AIM to ox2
ok i'm new to naruto so excuse my stupid and really weird question, but how old are naruto and the gang now? are they still 12 cuz alot of stuff is going on and it would be werid for 12 year olds....
ox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 22:27   Link #117
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Well Bedlam i can ask you then...
What if:

- Naruto looks like Yondaime (grown up and like 22-25 years old, good prime time for new kids )
- Naruto is either a Jounin or Hokage anyway very very skilled...
- Naruto is famous within both Sand, Leaf villages and with some of other (small, large) villages...

All chicks (Temari, Hinata, Sakura, Ino, Tenten) have obviously let it known that they would love to have kids with him...

Who would Naruto choose? (just for example)

Temari - most beautiful body, short temper but very sweet to the ones she loves..and would admire Naruto for his ability to change peoples heart (Gaara)

Hinata - loved him since the beginning and admires him...she would be very sweet and nice for Naruto though nice body.. she may not be the most pretty girl. She would be a nice housewife..she'd be truly loyal

Sakura - has known Naruto all her life but still loves Sasuke...may be amoung the pretty girls but her body isnt that great...There is a chance though that she might leave Naruto if Sasuke asked her. [Assuming that Sasuke is back as a Jounin-sensei in Konoha]

Ino - would love Naruto only because of him being very skilled, pretty and a nice body...[If Sasuke asked her she would leave him though]

Tenten - would love Naruto because of his personality his way of changing people..very pretty but not a great body..she would remain loyal

I think personaly that Naruto would either choose Hinata (first choice) because he'd know that she loves him and loved him since the beginning...thus the most suiteble [no.1 choice] or Temari (for a part.. diplomatic reasons)
Way to stereotype every single girl in the series.
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 23:23   Link #118
wnkryo
HainShodan

I'll choose Anko because I'm not a pedophile.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 14:42   Link #119
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Hmm...

-This might be a dumb question but has it crossed anyone's mind that Naruto may end up with someone completely different (by different I mean a character that we have not seen yet)? If Kishimoto-sensei wanted to include romance as part of the main storyline he may just create a character to be Naruto's "significant other".
Old 2006-04-27, 14:51   Link #120
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-This might be a dumb question but has it crossed anyone's mind that Naruto may end up with someone completely different (by different I mean a character that we have not seen yet)? If Kishimoto-sensei wanted to include romance as part of the main storyline he may just create a character to be Naruto's "significant other".
And then again people complaining that the new character has to die like Sai, because she took Hinata or Sakura's place, just like Sai with Sasuke ?

Besides, I've seen some very nice Sai fan-arts. I'm happy some people like him ^^
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote