AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ouran Host Club

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-17, 11:28   Link #121
Lotiman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinsoo
:3 Thanks.

@_@ Drawn on MS Paint cos I was THAT bored.

Experimenting with styles :X
You did that with MS Paint? Hoho! you ROCKS!!! I thought people can easily draw with Photoshop. Ms Paint is a lousy photo editor.
Old 2006-07-17, 14:04   Link #122
I<3killerloli's

If anybody is interested in a small fan project, I'm creating an Ouran fangame using Game Maker. I've already completed character sprite animations and gameplay, now I just need some art related things and I'll be able to finish the final programming. I'd rather not chew anyones ear off here, but if they are willing to contribute some things, it would be greatly appreciated (I reaaaallly need backgrounds.) Sadly, my talent is in programming and not in art, so I'm desperate. BTW, Jinsoo, may I use those Ouran Cast sprites, as I think I should ask your permission to use them before I continue further. (Permissions to alter for animation sake too) I'd definately include you in the credits too! And if you have any other talents, please please tell me.
Thank you!
Old 2006-07-17, 18:14   Link #123
Kiomi

hmmm fangame? ^^ cool, im pretty artistic

Kiomika.Deviantart.com

Thats my site, I may be able to help you will little stuff... if its needed hehe
Old 2006-07-17, 19:02   Link #124
Jinsoo
KAGEYAMA!!!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Jinsoo Send a message via MSN to Jinsoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3killerloli's
If anybody is interested in a small fan project, I'm creating an Ouran fangame using Game Maker. I've already completed character sprite animations and gameplay, now I just need some art related things and I'll be able to finish the final programming. I'd rather not chew anyones ear off here, but if they are willing to contribute some things, it would be greatly appreciated (I reaaaallly need backgrounds.) Sadly, my talent is in programming and not in art, so I'm desperate. BTW, Jinsoo, may I use those Ouran Cast sprites, as I think I should ask your permission to use them before I continue further. (Permissions to alter for animation sake too) I'd definately include you in the credits too! And if you have any other talents, please please tell me.
Thank you!
Sure, you can use them :3 If you need any help at all(art or sprites), I'm also helping out with graphics for other games too so I suppose I'm experienced? I like helping out others x3
Old 2006-07-17, 21:05   Link #125
I<3killerloli's

You guys rock! So, brace yourself for wall o text, then I'll tell you what I need...

Gameplay: Started with an idea I had while playing mega man where I pictured all of the host club guys replacing the robot bosses and Haruhi having to be Mega Man and Dr. Wily being Renge. Then I thought, dang, make it more Ouran and it would be a good idea (or crappy.) So I figured that, the idea of having each of the hosts being the end boss to every stage would be a funny idea. So here's the premise of the game...

Ouran High School Host Bout

The host club is in a stand still for ideas as the School Charity Festival dawns upon them. Leave it to Renge to come up with another one of her whacky and exploitative ideas.
"Everyone loves a good conglict, right? And girls can't resist the thrill of guy and guy fighting! So here's what I propose: A tournament to see who's the toughest and most cunning host! All of it will be filmed by me, of course, and it will feature Physical Challenges and a final brawl between the clubs toughest and cutest guys! But of course, we need an underdog to be the contender and none of you other guys like to get down and dirty...except for you Kaoru and Hikaru....so I chose Haruhi to be our star! Compeat with the other guys and then face the final showdown with yours truly! How's that sound?"

And once again, Haruhi is thrown into the cahos and hilarity of the host club.

Here's how it works. There will be a stage for each host (barring the twins who get a single stage for both of them since I consider them to be a single power). Each stage consists of various physical challenges or traps that Haruhi must overcome and is divded into two parts. Afterwords, she faces the host in some sort of game or battle of wits (simple games like pong or something). After all stages are beaten, she faces the final boss, Renge.

I think the stages will just be like minigames, cuz I can't really think of any way Haruhi could fight enemies and stuff without it being too cheesy or hard to program. Besides, I've already finsihed her animation and it's a bit too simple for a crazy action platformer. Music has already been selected too (though if anybody can find me a copy of cherry blossom kiss/ sakura kiss in MIDI form, I would be most apreciative.)

So here's what I need!
A sprite of Renge. Perhaps a sprite of Nekozawa.
Backgrounds and foregrounds. Think any 2D sidescrolling venture.
Here are the stages. Leave the artwork up to your imagination:

A sweet shop / carnival for Honey.
A dojo for Mori, including an outside lantern garden segment.
The garden outside of Ouran Academy and the interior hallway for the twin's stage.
The resort Kyoya's family owns with the poolside area and the jungle area.
Tamaki's mansion interior.
*Maybe* A single room for the Black Magic club for Nekozawa.
And finally, a single Renge-ific Theatre Stage for the final battle. Perhaps a rotating platform for the Renge sprite?

And that is all I need. However, if I need or think of any enemy/object sprites, I'll be sure to post. Thanks a bunch...and you will get credit for your work!
Old 2006-07-18, 08:04   Link #126
Noodlehead
Noodlehead is not edible.

For a midi of Sakura Kiss, here you go. It's from Josh's Anime Sheet Music collection.

Also, this person over at the Ouran Livejournal Community has made some host sprites.

Anyway, great idea for the game! If you made them fight (although it might be a bit too complicated to progam): for the Renge battle, you can have her attack Haruhi with her little monkey minions! The twins could throw bananas and various food/classroom items that they threw in episode 5, Honey could use his karate skills and candy as projectiles, and you could make Tamaki have a "super ootoro attack". Oh, and Nekozawa would use Bereznoff and his dark magic of course. Not sure about Mori, but maybe Kyouya could use... money? lol. Just some suggestions.

~ Noodlehead
Old 2006-07-18, 09:53   Link #127
I<3killerloli's

Thanks for the MIDI! I thought Tamaki could throw roses or something. And Kyoya's might be a minigame or something.
Old 2006-07-19, 14:38   Link #128
kaori_da_sue
hehehe....

Send a message via AIM to kaori_da_sue
There is no excuse for what i did to Mori......i just got bored....

......REALLY bored
Old 2006-07-19, 14:50   Link #129
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

lol thats funny! mori looks cool there too
Old 2006-07-20, 09:06   Link #130
Cal-Reflector

Anybody notice anything about this picture?

The heart on the blackboard smack right in between the two of them. And yes, I root for Renge-Nekozawa, probably one of single-digit people who do so.
Old 2006-07-20, 12:56   Link #131
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
I made 4 wallpapers of Haruhi. http://maskawaih.deviantart.com
Old 2006-07-21, 05:18   Link #132
^Aya^
Makkuro kurosuke

Send a message via ICQ to ^Aya^ Send a message via MSN to ^Aya^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector
Anybody notice anything about this picture?

The heart on the blackboard smack right in between the two of them. And yes, I root for Renge-Nekozawa, probably one of single-digit people who do so.
Woh O_o I didnt notice that! O_o
Mhh that's probably an hint from Bones..
Old 2006-07-21, 22:37   Link #133
Ravlin

After seeing Haruhi's face I couldn't resist.

Old 2006-07-21, 23:38   Link #134
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Ho, nice mate. I do really like that expression too.
Old 2006-07-25, 17:33   Link #135
Renge
smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafanatic
I don't like how this one turned out. It's basically just a throw away that I worked up when what I had wanted to do didn't work. But, oh well! You win some, you loose some.

oh! I will take this one

EDIT- its too big
Old 2006-07-26, 10:34   Link #136
Ang
Kaoru:Suki da yo...Hikaru

Send a message via ICQ to Ang Send a message via MSN to Ang Send a message via Yahoo to Ang
Hitachiincest |D~

Old 2006-07-26, 21:37   Link #137
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravlin
After seeing Haruhi's face I couldn't resist.

omegah thats so rotf!! (didnt make sense -_-") love that expressions, you caught the perfect moment ^^

at Ang ^ those are some...em good scenes there, regardless of what they are doing, the art and the colours are very prettee~
Old 2006-07-26, 22:17   Link #138
Nuzzles

roflcakes Loving the tears in the second pictures. XD

BODY ACNE!
Old 2006-07-27, 19:41   Link #139
I<3killerloli's

Hey Kaoru?
Yeah Hikaru?
What do you say when you step on a fangirl?
I dunno? What do you say when you step on a fangirl?
YAOIIIIIIIIIII!
JK, I love that picture, I'm not calling you a fangirl. It's really great. The only thing I never understand is why the...um...bottom guy is usually crying. I certainly hope it doesn't hurt that bad > . >
Old 2006-07-28, 03:54   Link #140
ningnomaningnong

WTF!!!??? Yaoi....did a girl draw those? Why would girls like poo-pushers? Don't they realize that it's lost booty?

If it's a brown ring don't push it in!
Closed Thread

Tags
images