AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-12, 07:21   Link #1
OneUglyFool

Looking For Good Action/Romance Anime

Alright so I absolutely love Romance Animes but I also love some Action and lately I've been craving them both I would really love if someone could give me some GreatAction/Romance Animes.

(Here Are Some That I like and I have watched/still watching)
Pandora's Heart (absolutely Loved it hopeing for 2nd season)
Vampire Knight/Vampire Knight Guilty (loved)
Eureka 7 (decent)
Code Geass R1/R2 (absolutely 1 of my top animes)
Hayate No Gotoku
11eyes
Utawarerumono
Gift: Eternal Rainbow
Saion Koko Monogatari
Kanon 2006
Sora No Otoshimono
Clannad/Clannad After Story/Clannad Movie
Princess Lover!
Shuffle!
ToraDora
Kimi Ga Nozomo Eien
Special A
Da Capo
Akane Iro Ni Somaru Saka
Prince of Tennis
Girls Bravo
Kiss x Sis
Nagasarete Airantoo
Sekirei
Onegai Teacher/ Onegai Twins
Asu No Yuichi
Fate/Stay Night
Ouran High School Host Club
Zero no Tsukaima
School Days
Asura Cryin'/Asura Cryin'2
Rosario + Vampire/Rosario + VampireCapu2

I know some of them aren't Action/Romance but I thought I'd like to give you more of an idea of what kind of animes I like so if you have any suggestions please do not hesitate and Please!! leave your reasoning why.

Thank You Very Much for taking the time out of your day to read this and leaving suggestions.
Old 2010-02-12, 07:46   Link #2
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I would recommend you follow Katanagatari. It has both action and romance. Lots of dialogue but I really like the dialogue. It's awesome.

There's also Eden of the East but it's more of a Mystery/Thriller, rather than an action. There's romance in there too. It's starts off kinda like the Bourne Identity. You won't find many anime that start off with a stark naked guy in front of the White House, holding a pistol and a phone worth 8 billion yen with no memories whatsoever. Just watch the trailer.

There's Kara no Kyoukai. It also has action and romance but it's also a horror/mystery. It's made up of 7 films. Most of them are only about an hour long though. It's won 5 categories in the Animesuki 2009 Choice Awards.
Old 2010-02-12, 08:10   Link #3
OneUglyFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I would recommend you follow Katanagatari. It has both action and romance. Lots of dialogue but I really like the dialogue. It's awesome.

There's also Eden of the East but it's more of a Mystery/Thriller, rather than an action. There's romance in there too. It's starts off kinda like the Bourne Identity. You won't find many anime that start off with a stark naked guy in front of the White House, holding a pistol and a phone worth 8 billion yen with no memories whatsoever. Just watch the trailer.

There's Kara no Kyoukai. It also has action and romance but it's also a horror/mystery. It's made up of 7 films. Most of them are only about an hour long though. It's won 5 categories in the Animesuki 2009 Choice Awards.
Thank You Very Much for replying I will look into all of these animes the Eden of the east sounds quite intresting Kara no Kyoukai sounds pretty good to well lets just leave it at they all sound good ^.^ tyvm! (big ol' KIRBY hug for u <(^.^)>)
Old 2010-02-12, 08:18   Link #4
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh I forgot to mention Darker than Black. It has a bit of romance but not a lot. It's got plenty of action but it's mostly a Mystery/Thriller aswell.
Old 2010-02-12, 08:28   Link #5
An1mA

You should watch Elfen Lied, quite much blood and action. It also features a very good story and some romance.
Old 2010-02-12, 13:17   Link #6
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I'd second this it's awesome . Also Maybe Omamori Himari though it's Romance/Action, and some comedy.

Edit: Also it's bit older but My-Hime fits it's good action and romance.
MAL
Old 2010-02-12, 13:25   Link #7
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Crest of The Stars would be my suggestion

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2010-12-14, 15:23   Link #8
robertp555
on the brink of insanity

i think that shakugan no shana is good but its boring (sorta) in the begining
Old 2010-12-14, 21:20   Link #9
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Seconding Katanagatari, Eden of the East, and Kara no Kyoukai. All of these are very good anime.

Recommending Macross Frontier and Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. Sky Girls has a lot of action in the second half and its plot is good, but romantic feelings are only implied. However, it applies to all three main girls if you look closely enough.
Old 2010-12-15, 19:30   Link #10
MamoruUsagi

Ayashi no Ceres
Fushigi Yuugi
Wild Act
Black Bird
Mars
The Devil Does Exist
Sailor Moon

Ceres Celestial Legend manga is much better than the anime.

Fushigi Yugi manga is much better than the anime.
Closed Thread