AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-01-05, 11:54   Link #21
Mentar
Banned

Eh? Raw for 14 is out? Says who? AFAIK it hasn't even aired yet ^_^;;

Who Mai's most important person is should be fairly clear - it's Takumi. She said so herself, people - in ep13.

I don't see more than a jealous reaction in Tate. Folks, this isn't KannaMiko. We've got a teenage boy here grappling with his own feelings. Not a Miko suffering through flashbacks of her fateful bond. He can't stand Reito moving in on Mai and trying to kiss her, that's all.

And I don't want to spank him because his grip on Shiho might have been painful, I want to spank him for continuously treating Shiho in a derogatory way and being exceptionally rude to her.
Old 2005-01-05, 12:00   Link #22
Abicion
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Abicion
Quote:
Who Mai's most important person is should be fairly clear - it's Takumi. She said so herself, people - in ep13.
Or so she thinks.

It's clear a HiME doesn't just decide who's at risk for herself. It's a subconcious thing if she's even involved.

And yes I just indirectly admitted to how bad my own self-destructing Searrs theory fails.
Old 2005-01-05, 12:48   Link #23
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abicion
Or so she thinks.
Well yeah. Duh. Which should still account for something.

But if anyone believes that Mai would choose to save Tate while both him and Takumi are falling off a cliff, more power to you.
Closed Thread