AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-09, 01:04   Link #23901
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
He still is, don't be fooled into thinking he's recovered, he's still in dire peril. He's just got his second wind, so to speak. He could still lose himself completely if the Alucard problem isn't resolved, and soon.
Well, considering the current situation, it's quite likely that the Alucard problem is going to be resolved soon...

Although, personally I doubt that's going to fully resolve Tsukune's current crisis... since, I think that the only thing that Alucard's presence did, is cause the propagation of his blood to be accelerated within Tsukune's body, to the point, where the Holy Lock isn't capable of properly dealing with this additional strain.

Since I doubt, that is something, that is just going to be stopped, after Alucard is brought back to a "sealed" state... they still are going to need to do something about this, either by modifying the Holy Lock, so that it would better deal, with the increased amount of Alucard's blood + the "changes" that occurred within Tsukune's body, due to the current incident, or by making an entirely new seal, for Tsukune to use, that would be better in dealing with the negative effects of the Alucard blood or some other options, that we are currently unable to see, due to the author withholding, some critical piece of information from us...

Basically, what I want to say is that... I doubt Tsukune's current "dangerous state" is just going to be resolved, when Alucard is going to be sealed - in other words, that just such a simple solution is going to be enough to resolve Tsukune's current "state"...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 10:15   Link #23902
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, the more control he can excercise over the blood when its trying to rampage, the more likely that he could concievably force the blood to 'mutate' into a form of Shinso under *his* control, and not under Alucard's sway. It's a possibility that's almost astronomically impossible but it is still a possibility.
Old 2013-03-09, 11:27   Link #23903
GrimJack

the prototype chapter has been translated and released by the usual group, I quite enjoyed it
Old 2013-03-09, 11:57   Link #23904
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Well, the more control he can excercise over the blood when its trying to rampage, the more likely that he could concievably force the blood to 'mutate' into a form of Shinso under *his* control, and not under Alucard's sway. It's a possibility that's almost astronomically impossible but it is still a possibility.
I think that, I would be disappointed, if something like that actually occurred...

Although, it might be possible that some kind of "small" change occurred within Tsukune, considering how Inner Moka looked at him, in one of the last panels of the penultimate page, in chapter 61.

As for the prototype chapter... well, it might just be me, but I'm glad that Ikeda has actually made the main series the opposite of what he initially thought up, in the prototype chapter...

Although it was still a pretty interesting read...

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-03-09 at 12:13.
Old 2013-03-09, 12:25   Link #23905
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that, I would be disappointed, if something like that actually occurred...

Although, it might be possible that some kind of "small" change occurred within Tsukune, considering how Inner Moka looked at him, in one of the last panels of the penultimate page, in chapter 61.
Well I'm not sure anyone has taken into account what Touhou did to him. Gyokuro likely doesn't know anything about that. Tsukune may just be going into a forced transformation and not be in nearly as bad a shape just because because Alucard woke up just like how Alucard first reawoke when Moka frist released her powers
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 12:41   Link #23906
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Well I'm not sure anyone has taken into account what Touhou did to him. Gyokuro likely doesn't know anything about that. Tsukune may just be going into a forced transformation and not be in nearly as bad a shape just because because Alucard woke up just like how Alucard first reawoke when Moka frist released her powers
Except that ... Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual, wasn't meant to change anything related to the Alucard blood that is inside Tsukune's body, and it was just a "side effect" that the blood has reacted to the ritual that Tsukne has been undergoing.

While, it definitely has had some effect on Tsukune's current situation, I doubt that's going to be enough, to resolve the issues that Tsukune currently has...

After all, the main purpose of the human modification technique, has been to "teach" Tsukune's body on how to use youjutsu techniques, not how to "control" his vampire / Alucard blood.
Old 2013-03-09, 13:59   Link #23907
kagato3

I'm not talking about control. Gyokuro stated that the blood was destroying his body. Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual was to change his body into something that was able to use that power of the blood Moka injected into him. That is why I said there is a chance that he isn't in as bad a shape as Gyokuro says he is. He still has a chance of loseing control but as long as his sorcue of will power holds out it isn't as great a threat. This might also explain why he got better once he saw all his friends, it allowed him to refocus.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 14:33   Link #23908
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
As for the prototype chapter... well, it might just be me, but I'm glad that Ikeda has actually made the main series the opposite of what he initially thought up, in the prototype chapter...

Although it was still a pretty interesting read...
Couldn't agree with you more Chris, it would have gone stale quickly IMO but, that said it is interesting to read the chapter with which he may have "pitched" the idea originally to Monthly Shonen Jump
Old 2013-03-09, 17:07   Link #23909
Wood_Woody

http://bosleyboz.deviantart.com/art/...mile-352066730

Seems that someone like Ura smiling so much they added a dash of colour. Not bad.
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 23:56   Link #23910
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I'm not talking about control. Gyokuro stated that the blood was destroying his body. Tohou Fuhai's modification ritual was to change his body into something that was able to use that power of the blood Moka injected into him. That is why I said there is a chance that he isn't in as bad a shape as Gyokuro says he is. He still has a chance of loseing control but as long as his sorcue of will power holds out it isn't as great a threat. This might also explain why he got better once he saw all his friends, it allowed him to refocus.
I agree that, the situation that Tsukune is in, might be a little different then what Gyokuro thinks, but I think that you should reread the part of the manga, where Tohou Fuhai's ritual was mentioned.

Since, there isn't any statement made that said that the aim of the modification ritual was to create a body for Tsukune to be capable of using the power of Moka's blood - it was to make a body for Tsukune that was capable of using yojutsu techniques - the reason why it, also had an effect on Tsukune's "vampire blood" was only a side effect, due to the fact that the "source" of Tsukune's "youkai techniques" ... is Moka's blood.

Not to mention, the ritual definitely didn't go as Tohou Fuhai planned it... and it was only thanks to Kurumu's intervention that it ended successfully.

That being said, I agree that Tsukune undergoing the human modification ritual is going to have a role in bringing him back to a less dangerous state, but to me, it won't be the only thing that is going to be needed to bring Tsukune back to normal - since Tohou Fuhai's "modification ritual" is more or less, a double edged sword for Tsukune's condition - sure, it made Tsukune's body a lot more compatible with Alucard's blood, but at the same time, it put him in a much higher risk of losing his sanity, and becoming a "second Alucard"...

Basically, Tsukune would need to find a way to slowly change the outcome of his "mutation" into something different then becoming a "second Alucard" and the first step to do that... in my opinion, has to be taken, during the events of the current arc - and I doubt that this step can be taken, without some "outside intervention"...
Old 2013-03-10, 00:19   Link #23911
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

What on earth , Today Rosario+Vampire chapter 0 (prototype version) was released , it appears to be the author's original idea but he scrapped it... Moka was so aggressive! Suddenly jumping into Tsukune and demanded his blood straight...
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 01:37   Link #23912
Nitrohel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoncarbon View Post
What on earth , Today Rosario+Vampire chapter 0 (prototype version) was released , it appears to be the author's original idea but he scrapped it... Moka was so aggressive! Suddenly jumping into Tsukune and demanded his blood straight...
I would let her squeeze me dry. *If you know what I mean*
Nitrohel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 11:46   Link #23913
Wood_Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrohel View Post
I don't know as it goes.......can you be more specific?
Old 2013-03-10, 12:06   Link #23914
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrohel View Post
Just be sure that *she* knows that as well.
Old 2013-03-10, 12:52   Link #23915
Yorae_paladin1

heh that little pilot when moka awakens demonstrates more vampire badassery than the entire twilight series
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-10, 13:18   Link #23916
Wood_Woody

She's properly evil in that pilot. There's no holding back on the killing intent with that Moka!
Old 2013-03-10, 18:12   Link #23917
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Scary Moka. Now I want to read the first chapter again. But if I do that then I'll end up reading the entire thing, haha.
Old 2013-03-10, 21:52   Link #23918
shalala

Rosario+Vampire chapter 0 the faces are just tooo funny especially the student council face. As for the prototype it self its more violent then the first few chapters. Proto Moka is by far more violent then the other version of her. Tbh I don't think I would have read the manga or let alone the anime if it came out like that. Still the chapter was okay putting the first chapter and 0 together to see how the art compares I would say I prefer the R+V first chapter then to prototype.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-12, 21:52   Link #23919
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Rosario+Vampire chapter 0 the faces are just tooo funny especially the student council face. As for the prototype it self its more violent then the first few chapters. Proto Moka is by far more violent then the other version of her. Tbh I don't think I would have read the manga or let alone the anime if it came out like that. Still the chapter was okay putting the first chapter and 0 together to see how the art compares I would say I prefer the R+V first chapter then to prototype.
Apparently, that's also what the editors thought too. Good thing we got something that still hasn't run out of steam like how the Prototype continuity timeline would have by now. ...Unless it was taken in the same direction Ou-Rex did in that one fanfiction based on the prototype.
Old 2013-03-15, 05:26   Link #23920
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

I think the prototype vampire Moka looked very evil. I liked that. It would've been even more neat if they kept the prototype series and the current one and had the two develope over time. (I know that's not how it goes, but still. Woulda been cool.)

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire