AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2013-05-31, 08:16   Link #21
night_sentinel

That's good to know. ^^ But, I think I'll wait at least a year. I missed quite a lot of games when my ps3 broke down last year and if they didn't bundle it so cheaply with the Vita I'm not going to buy another one.

Still, they did bundle it that cheaply. So yeah... Gaming Binge here I come!
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-31, 17:24   Link #22
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

pokemon is coming to 3DS though
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 01:11   Link #23
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Look at the software list for both platforms, write down the games you want to play for each, then pick the one with the most titles you want to play. It's not exactly rocket science.

Platform loyalty is a stupid, stupid thing, you are buying a platform to play the games, not hoping the platform you pick will eventually have the games you want to play sometime in the unknown future. If more people would pick consoles base on this method there would be no stupid console fanboy wars.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-01, 09:27   Link #24
Zodezu

I have both the 3DS XL and Ps VITA, and I can safely say that the 3DS has more features..as well as more games and an easier way to get them. The PSVITA has a better screen, as well as dual analog (-__-), however the 3DS has the whole store/shop thing where you can buy everything straight from there, very convenient. Another reason to go for the 3DS is free games if you buy an r4. If you don't know what that is, its usually like twenty dollars. It's a game cartridge you can load 3DS,DS,and GBA Games on. Nothing like that for the Vita. 3DS wins.

Zodezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 04:54   Link #25
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodezu View Post
I have both the 3DS XL and Ps VITA, and I can safely say that the 3DS has more features..as well as more games and an easier way to get them. The PSVITA has a better screen, as well as dual analog (-__-), however the 3DS has the whole store/shop thing where you can buy everything straight from there, very convenient. Another reason to go for the 3DS is free games if you buy an r4. If you don't know what that is, its usually like twenty dollars. It's a game cartridge you can load 3DS,DS,and GBA Games on. Nothing like that for the Vita. 3DS wins.
...yea stealing games is cool... I would hope OP doesn't make their platform choice based off of whether they can rob the developers or not.

In any case, 3ds does currently hold much more, however Vita is going to age well into the new generation coming up since sony is incorporating it directly into it which is a good sign. Honestly I own both and regret neither, Vita may not have many Vita games atm, but it has some definite gems and the ps1 classics have a lot of good stuff. 3ds has a very impressive library for most though.
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote