AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-24, 12:33   Link #2801
jopjopjop

When the technique was first revealed in 14, did you get the idea that it will have some suction power?
Old 2014-02-24, 12:36   Link #2802
Reaperherpderp

Black Hole is what.... a extinguished/burnt out star, a mass of destruction, eliminates/destorys everything, black, has no attributes or weaknesses

Extinguish star is what... a black demonic, mass of destruction that eliminates all doesn’t have attributes or weaknesses

Also im pretty sure that Akeno (Best girl) does MOST of the sucking of his excess dragon power
Old 2014-02-24, 12:38   Link #2803
Reaperherpderp

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
When the technique was first revealed in 14, did you get the idea that it will have some suction power?
No, but iirc all we knew about it in Vol 14 was that it was a 1 shot move thats it
Old 2014-02-24, 12:39   Link #2804
jopjopjop

Raikoryuu is what... Holy-Lightning Dragon... Holy-Lightning + Dragon.
Extinguish Star is what... POD + Suction

What did they do? Sucked Issei's dragon power.

~Btw, again, that's just an inference.

@Gary29 I dunno, well Kiba was the first one to show something. >.<
Old 2014-02-24, 12:40   Link #2805
WILD_LION

Hey friends, someone know if were there any witnesses of the battle between Issei and Elucid?, I mean that if anyone saw Issei act heroically, currently, it seems that it was the children of the underworld and Rias, because Rias was the one who named the new attack issei "Dividing Wyvern Fairly", and the Kids ask if Oppai Dragon will kiss another girl besides Switch Princess?, BUT i am confused, Because n0m@n told us that the one who protect the school of be destroyed was Saji, while issei and the others was fighting against the enemy, and i think that the kids was inside the school?....

Sorry n0m@n, i am a little confused?

Could you help us with this, because is important to know who watch issei in battle and what reactions they have?

Maybe Rossweisse fall more in love after see him against elucid?
Or maybe her grandmother Göndul see him and aprove him?
Or maybe all Gremory team?

Thanks for all n0m@n.
Old 2014-02-24, 12:45   Link #2806
jopjopjop

@Wild Those events could have taken place in different times.
And Gondul already approved their relationship, although we don't know if that's the start or at the end of the Volume.
Old 2014-02-24, 12:45   Link #2807
Reaperherpderp

Extinguish Star has NOTHING to do with sucking lol, what kind of infulence is suction. The reason it attracted grendal to it was because it was a DENSE MASS OF DEMONIC ENERGY. It attracted because it was so massive and dense like a black hole due to gravity
Old 2014-02-24, 12:48   Link #2808
jopjopjop

Ohhh.. So, if someone creates a big, black demonic energy then they will be attracted to it? If that's the logic behind that then I rest my case.

And btw, no one said about it being dense. Its just a mass of demonic energy.
Old 2014-02-24, 12:51   Link #2809
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I believe issei have influenced directly rias(esspecially her because of oppai beam ) and akeno cuz if it was indirectly then asia , ravel and xenovia will have been influented by issei .
Old 2014-02-24, 12:53   Link #2810
Reaperherpderp

If you think it makes more sense that she gained the power of "suction" from draining dragon powers from ise, rather than something that actually has something to do with dragons, i can do nothing for you. She isnt sucking excess "sucking power" from ise, she is sucking excess "dragon power" from him. which is why akeno's lightning took the form of a........ DRAGON

The author all but spells out it is demonic power based on the idea of a blackhole. From its name, color, description
Old 2014-02-24, 13:03   Link #2811
vlade

wait a minute if sucking dragon power from issei can make a great skill out of it then how about koneko treatment in issei KI can she attain new skill to? if you think asia can have it to maybe its her ability to tame dragon (but i think it is bcause her personality)
Old 2014-02-24, 13:07   Link #2812
Reaperherpderp

well koneko/asia didnt suck dragon power from ise. they restored his life force and healed him
Azazel does mention something about asia and dragons when she gets her familiar and when he gives tells her she should make a contract with fafnir, but i dont remember exactly what he says
Old 2014-02-24, 13:09   Link #2813
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
wait a minute if sucking dragon power from issei can make a great skill out of it then how about koneko treatment in issei KI can she attain new skill to? if you think asia can have it to maybe its her ability to tame dragon (but i think it is bcause her personality)
Ooh, I never thought about Koneko. Good point, we could see something happening to her senjutsu thanks to her daily ki treatment with Ise. Asia has a naturally high compatibility with Dragons, but Koneko has much more frequent contact with Ise's dragon powers than even Rias and Akeno, so something really cool could come out of that.
Old 2014-02-24, 13:17   Link #2814
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Ooh, I never thought about Koneko. Good point, we could see something happening to her senjutsu thanks to her daily ki treatment with Ise. Asia has a naturally high compatibility with Dragons, but Koneko has much more frequent contact with Ise's dragon powers than even Rias and Akeno, so something really cool could come out of that.
i guess she could maybe summon something from the cat family like a tiger dorned in dragonish armor? and it would be made completely out of her purification powers and it would be reinforced by her rook piece so that she could focus better on defense?

i was also thinking about her being able to turn her chakra's she was using to attack into dragons spewing holy fire that would be cool too

there's just too many options of where that could go
Old 2014-02-24, 13:17   Link #2815
Reaperherpderp

All this discussion makes me wish i knew how to read japanese so i didnt have to wait 2-3 months for a translation knowing its out now. Not that i dont appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes into it
Old 2014-02-24, 13:23   Link #2816
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
i guess she could maybe summon something from the cat family like a tiger dorned in dragonish armor? and it would be made completely out of her purification powers and it would be reinforced by her rook piece so that she could focus better on defense?

i was also thinking about her being able to turn her chakra's she was using to attack into dragons spewing holy fire that would be cool too

there's just too many options of where that could go
A Kasha-fire spewing Dragon made of her powers of purification? Sounds cool It could also be used to greatly damage mass-produced Evil Dragons and Grendel (Crom Cruach is too smart to not evade it)
Old 2014-02-24, 13:27   Link #2817
vlade

@reaperherpderp

i bet everyone in this forum wish can read japanese to my friend. But reality is to cruel and hoping n0m@n-sama had his copy and translate as fast as he can
Old 2014-02-24, 14:04   Link #2818
Tbolt

@Jopjopjop, Gary29 You two are going to make the new guys head explode.
Old 2014-02-24, 14:18   Link #2819
GBFirestorm

Now that Issei has the body made of both Great Red and Ophis and the soul of Ddraig the Heavenly dragon which is above Dragon Kings will he be able to maybe summon or control lesser dragons to help? Or maybe revert people's powers like Ladora Buné who can tame and transform into dragons so when they are in a rating game will render him ineffective? Also I read that people are wondering if he could fully transform into a huge dragon or a humanoid dragon if he masters his powers but I was thinking he could maybe transform into anything. After all it is well known that Ophis is a shape-shifter and used to have the form of and old man and is now currently a girl so what do you guys think? I think Issei will be key to defeating Rizervim as only Sacred Gear powers or anything related to them are cancelled by him but his transforming ability isn't anything to do with his. Want him to transform into a huge dragon and swallow Rizervim and gain some Devil power. After all you are what you eat right?

I like to see Sona fall for Issei and cue the awkward/ guilty feelings as she is Rias's best/oldest friend. I would also like to see Issei have Evil Pieces and trade Yura from Sona and reincarnate Aika Kiriyuu and Kiyome Abe into his Peerage/Harem
Old 2014-02-24, 14:29   Link #2820
saw2097

So LeFay is joining the harem. I wonder if we will get a LeFay volume and a Kuroka volume somewhere down line.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life