AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-05-14, 15:49   Link #20001
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomboy8888 View Post
Don't be so didappointed - If I had turned on my computer last night, I would have put my two cents in sooner!

S2Chap42 should be absolutely wonderful, anyway - training chapters tend to be, and I wanna see what new Tsukuni can DO!
Thank you for posting and congrats for post number 20000
Old 2011-05-14, 15:55   Link #20002
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Really? I tend to find training chapters some of the most boring arcs in stories. Maybe seeing countless ones in Naruto and Bleach turned me off to them, but they always seem essentially the same, and so repetitive.
Ikeda does them well - short and sweet, showing you just what is supposed to happen, and cutting out a lot of the repetition!
Old 2011-05-14, 16:12   Link #20003
GrimJack

The best training arc was when he trained with Moka. The date was one of my favourite chapters
Old 2011-05-14, 16:18   Link #20004
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Come to think of it, also a training chapter!
Old 2011-05-14, 19:54   Link #20005
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Yeah, when one's training consists of a date with their love interest, that is certainly a novel way of doing it. I can imagine the dialog exchange on that too, and I imagine much hilarity would ensue, more due to the kind of personality of the "trainee".
Old 2011-05-14, 21:19   Link #20006
Tachibana
タチバナ

Man, it feels so strange to see that we have hit 1000 pages
Old 2011-05-14, 22:55   Link #20007
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Yeah, when one's training consists of a date with their love interest, that is certainly a novel way of doing it. I can imagine the dialog exchange on that too, and I imagine much hilarity would ensue, more due to the kind of personality of the "trainee".
He was his normal, idiotic self for much of that chapter (charmed me quite thoroughly) - was definately LOL.

Now, what do I want to see him do while training - even if only a screen shot of each? Well, I want to see him fly some more (let him keep the wings, please, please, pretty please with sugar on top!!!). Did he blast at the crazy little old dude in that chapter? That may need to be addressed... Plus, whatever Fuhai origionally wanted to show Tsukune after the ceremony (which has yet to be explained, btw).

Can't wait for June.
Old 2011-05-15, 01:30   Link #20008
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think R+V season2 manga will have more than 10 volumes the story is pretty deep now even if it ends there is still one year to go in their school.

So every girl now has her own arc for Tsukune's affection...ohh wait Kokoa....aw nuts.
Old 2011-05-15, 02:40   Link #20009
Chris38

Quote:
He was his normal, idiotic self for much of that chapter (charmed me quite thoroughly) - was definately LOL.

Now, what do I want to see him do while training - even if only a screen shot of each? Well, I want to see him fly some more (let him keep the wings, please, please, pretty please with sugar on top!!!). Did he blast at the crazy little old dude in that chapter? That may need to be addressed... Plus, whatever Fuhai origionally wanted to show Tsukune after the ceremony (which has yet to be explained, btw).

Can't wait for June.
Well, regarding Tsukune's training , I don't think we are going to see much from it, apart from a brief mention on what Tsukune's training is going to concentrate on.

On the topic of the skills that Tsukune's "monster form" demonstrated, I believe they might be treated in the same way as Tsukune's high speed regeneration ability, which hasn't been explained for quite a lot of time, so I think that the skills that Tsukune's "upgraded berserk form" have demonstrated won't be explained for some time, especially since they probably aren't something that Tsukune will be able to consciously control - at least not at the level that Tsukune's "berserk form" was capable of using them.

The same can be said about Tsukune's wings, while I believe that Ikeda wouldn't apply them to Tsukune's "monster form" design, if Tsukune wouldn't be capable of conciously6 using them, later in the story, but before that Tsukune's "level of control over his vampire powers would need to be increased, and I think that he hasn't achieved that level of control yet (but, it's probably something that depends on the author's decision - since, for now we don't know how much control over his vampire abilities Tsukune is going to have) and the second one being that Tsukune would need to get used to the fact that he isn't something that can be considered a "human" anymore.

In other words, for now, the only time that I could see Tsukune instinctively using his wings is, if they would be something that Tsukune would need to use to "save Moka", like for example Moka being accidentally thrown during the course of Akua's and Tsukune's battle, and falling from such an height that even a vampire as strong as Inner Moka wouldn't be able to recover from (since I could also see, Tsukune accidentally removing the Rosario to prevent Moka from failing, which could cause Inner Moka to be released) , and in that kind of situation, if Kurumu was at some other place and wouldn't be capable of managing to get to Moka in time, Tsukune's wings would be the only thing that could be used to "save Moka's life" and I could certainly could see Tsukune not hesitating to use his wings at that time (and it could provide us with a nice Tsukune X Moka moment, or maybe even Inner Moka, if she was released before she began to fall.). Furthermore a scenario, like the one I described above (shortly speaking, putting Moka's life in danger, where Tsukune's wings would be the only thing capable of saving her) , would be a perfect way to reflect that Tsukune has changed, since Tsukune definitively hadn't had wings (or at least, wasn't capable of growing them), when he was separated with Inner Moka at the Wong family mansion.

So, I could definitively think about a scenario where Tsukune's wings would need to be used... but it remains to be seen, if they will be used by Ikeda in the "rescue Moka arc"
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 03:19   Link #20010
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Bigger image of Ura Moka 2 3D Mousepad and Cheerleader Kurumu. with no "sample"

the power of cleavage is over 1000
Spoiler for Cleavage:

A new Mizore one...Not sure if this one is bootleg
Old 2011-05-15, 04:36   Link #20011
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Bigger image of Ura Moka 2 3D Mousepad and Cheerleader Kurumu. with no "sample"

the power of cleavage is over 1000
Spoiler for Cleavage:

A new Mizore one...Not sure if this one is bootleg
in my tv 56 full hd, this bobbxx..,are really big..
so cute!!!!
Old 2011-05-15, 05:04   Link #20012
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Just a random thought that seemed amusing to me.

Imagine Tsukune finding some of his new capabilities unstable or harder to control as they are new to him. He goes back to see his family like in the first season, all is going fine and he hasnt broached any awkward subjects. He's looking around because he's not been back in a while, gets some dust up his nose, sneezes hard and his wings emerge in front of his family.

Clumsy but somehow appropriate for Tsukune.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 05:22   Link #20013
Tachibana
タチバナ

Even though it was in his berserk state, Tsukune was shown with his wings meaning he is fully capable of using the vampire's transformation ability, like it was with the youki detector, so i hope we see this in the future

So Kahlua and Tsukune would be the only two known vampires to use this ability.
Old 2011-05-15, 13:45   Link #20014
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Was re-reading 41 again today, and I still can't tell if there was a power blast, or if he just hit Fuhai mid-air. Opinions, please...
Unfortunately for me, it looks like it could be either, what with the odd drawing on page 16...
Old 2011-05-15, 13:58   Link #20015
GrimJack

My opinion looking at the pages again is he hit him and his hand was moving so fast it caused a shockwave.

the first time i did think he did use a power blast though...
Old 2011-05-15, 14:58   Link #20016
konart

Quote:
Was re-reading 41 again today, and I still can't tell if there was a power blast, or if he just hit Fuhai mid-air. Opinions, please...
Unfortunately for me, it looks like it could be either, what with the odd drawing on page 16...
It's clearly a hit - you can see how Fahai's flesh is being deformed under the pressure of Tsukune's fist
Old 2011-05-15, 18:19   Link #20017
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The energy circle is basically showing how powerful the shockwave was from Tsukune's attack.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-15, 19:27   Link #20018
khprincessh

a training chapter! um mean really i want him to hurry up and save moka now but once he saves her how will there relatonship change more lovingness less? dont know.
Old 2011-05-15, 19:44   Link #20019
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
a training chapter! um mean really i want him to hurry up and save moka now but once he saves her how will there relatonship change more lovingness less? dont know.
Moka and Tsukune are going to have little bats of their own in the future
Old 2011-05-17, 19:41   Link #20020
khprincessh

um no really what will happen (not playing) bat kids really,hey guys how is inner and outer different i know how there differnt but like inner moka what is her real personality like never mind

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire