AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-12-20, 01:05   Link #2061
LROlsson

Can't reach the website, did it die? (edit: Can reach it now)
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

edit: Eh, Sen IV's volume is going to be even greater then Ⅲ's? I dunno have to feel about that... Sen 3 was already huge... Well better to have more then less, I guess...

Last edited by LROlsson; 2017-12-20 at 01:20.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 01:40   Link #2062
Marx-93

HYPE!

Also, people who haven't finished Sen III shouldn't touch those images. Half are super-spoilery. Heck, the nature of how Sen III ended means even looking the summary of the game is a spoiler.

Last edited by Marx-93; 2017-12-20 at 14:20.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 02:04   Link #2063
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

.......Did any one notice that, that screen shot of Crow .
Where he is... is the Celestial Globe.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 02:05   Link #2064
Nighty40

demonic looking Rean in chains looks awesome. what sucks though is that none of the main characters of the cold steel arc are in those screen shots (maybe they want to surprise us?)

Last edited by Nighty40; 2017-12-20 at 02:09. Reason: spelling error
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 02:09   Link #2065
Nighty40

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
So do you think we'll be getting a Calvard series after Sen IV or is it too early to tell at this point?
no doubt we will, more likely Falcom will take a two year hiatus after Sen IV is out before getting started on the Calvard games that's usually what happens when a kiseki arc comes to an end, (let's face it Falcom still Y's and Xanadu games to work on as well)
Nighty40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 03:01   Link #2066
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
demonic looking Rean in chains looks awesome. what sucks though is that none of the main characters of the cold steel arc are in those screen shots (maybe they want to surprise us?)
Least it's Ogre Rean and not Armageddon Rean. But yeah, he's definitely going to suffer some more.
Old 2017-12-20, 03:55   Link #2067
Dextro
He Without a Title

Is that Ellie I spot on the Screenshots? Hype!

Now if only xseed would announce the English translation...
Old 2017-12-20, 04:14   Link #2068
dragon1412

to be precise, Sen4 will be release on September 28 ( or at least planned to)

Last edited by dragon1412; 2017-12-20 at 04:27.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 04:39   Link #2069
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Well if Falcom is really going for stories in the rest of the countries, we're waiting on probably either Lehman or Calvard. On that end we really need Crossbell translated so the entire Zemurian storyline to make sense. A good bunch of people outside Japan likely didn't know too much about that little segment in SenII since Crossbell never left Japan. Officially at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty40 View Post
no doubt we will, more likely Falcom will take a two year hiatus after Sen IV is out before getting started on the Calvard games that's usually what happens when a kiseki arc comes to an end, (let's face it Falcom still Y's and Xanadu games to work on as well)
Yeah, I really want to see Calvard state covered. I'm also interested in an arc centering on Lehman ... And what about Arteria...? And then they just need to have a quintet that encompasses all of Zemuria.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 05:36   Link #2070
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Yeah, I really want to see Calvard state covered. I'm also interested in an arc centering on Lehman ... And what about Arteria...? And then they just need to have a quintet that encompasses all of Zemuria.
well Calvard next is one thing, but isn't it kinda already covered in Sen, remember the ending of Sen3 pretty much covered the entire continent
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 06:00   Link #2071
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Also, on closer notices

Spoiler:
Old 2017-12-20, 08:03   Link #2072
marvelB

Dang, I still haven't played Sen 3 yet (hence me seldom visiting this thread since its release.... don't want to get spoiled), but I'm still hyped by those Sen 4 images! Boy, would it be great to see all the heroes of the Liberl/Crossbell/Erebonia arcs gathered together for this finale....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 23:24   Link #2073
LROlsson

PSN preorders have begun for Sen 1 Kai and Sen 2 Kai. Pre ordering will give you a PS4 Theme and PSN avatars.

Also, from now to about a little over 3 weeks after their release, there will be a 10% sale on the games, which puts the price to 3150 yen each.
Old 2017-12-21, 05:20   Link #2074
rladls2121

And the whole series is still not over even after Sen 4.
Makes me wonder when the whole truth will be revealed about the Kiseki's world?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-21, 08:16   Link #2075
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
PSN preorders have begun for Sen 1 Kai and Sen 2 Kai. Pre ordering will give you a PS4 Theme and PSN avatars.

Also, from now to about a little over 3 weeks after their release, there will be a 10% sale on the games, which puts the price to 3150 yen each.
Okay, Number 2 is just putting salt into the wounds.
Old 2017-12-21, 13:26   Link #2076
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls2121 View Post
And the whole series is still not over even after Sen 4.
Makes me wonder when the whole truth will be revealed about the Kiseki's world?
Until Falcom grow tired or see no any value from Kiseki game to keep up then they will throw Kiseki game into bottomless pit like Konami did to Suikoden.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-21, 16:17   Link #2077
Marx-93

Nah, Kondo has said repeated times the series has an overarching arc planned since SC, and that after Sen III were at 60-70% of it. There are 7 Septerrions after all, and the Orpheus plan is something that has been foreshadowed quite a bit already.

... After that we may see. They may try to continue the series as it's very profitable, but until we reach that end I don't think we have to worry.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-25, 04:17   Link #2078
LROlsson

This week's famitsu will have something about Sen IV. I don't expect anything new, mostly the things from last week. But there will be an interview.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-12-25, 06:57   Link #2079
LROlsson

From the interview
Sen no Kiseki 4 will be a big stopping point for the Trails series.
It have been decided since Trails in the Sky FC.
“The End of Saga” is about it being a stopping point for the entire Trails series.
The title's logo is meant to have elements from the entire trails series.
Sen IV will have more playable characters than 3.
Brave Orders and Break is still in the game.

source
Old 2017-12-25, 07:24   Link #2080
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Stopping point is a very vague term. Is it suggesting that this is the final game of the Trails series, or a major turning point?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria