AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-06, 09:55   Link #41
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

The anime began on AT-X, according to Moonphase.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 14:14   Link #42
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
監督:高橋丈夫
シリーズ構成:荒川稔久
キャラクターデザイン:神本兼利
音響監督:岩浪美和
アニメーション制作:feel.
Well that's interesting. The director and story planner are the team that worked on both Spice & Wolf anime seasons. I quite like their work in that series, so hopefully they can do well with this one as well.
Old 2010-07-06, 14:39   Link #43
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
春日野穹:田口宏子
渚一葉:小野涼子
Hiroko Taguchi is voicing Sora, huh? Nice. I actually like her performance as the voice actor of Miyako in Ef. I'm looking forward to her new role in this anime. :3
And we have Ryoko Ono as Kazuha's seiyuu... I think she fits the role. She's also the one who voiced Sasara in To Heart AD.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 07:04   Link #44
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
[mod edit: remove the unneeded parts of the quoted post]

春日野悠:下野紘
春日野穹:田口宏子
天女目瑛:阪田佳代
依媛奈緒:いのくちゆか
渚一葉:小野涼子
乃木坂初佳:岡嶋妙
伊福部やひろ:田中涼子
倉永梢:峰岸由香里
中里亮平:中國卓郎
Ah, it makes me smile to see that the same voices as the eroge is used for the anime.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-07-08 at 11:52. Reason: For long posts, please just quote the relevant part
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 08:35   Link #45
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Ah, it makes me smile to see that the same voices as the eroge is used for the anime.
The anime version use a different cast compared to the eroge version.
Old 2010-07-08, 09:59   Link #46
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
You have much to learn about seiyuus and potential aliases, my friend.

For example: my fav. eroge seiyuu.
Ryoko Tanaka 田中涼子 = Hikaru isshiki 一色 ヒカル (eroge alias)

or...Mai Goto = Agumi Oto (Imouto!)

Old 2010-07-09, 13:25   Link #47
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Incest is the genre that squicks me a lot but there is something unexplainably charming about twins. I might give this series a look when it comes out.
Old 2010-07-17, 12:21   Link #48
Fate/Tsukihime

The official site for the Yosuga no Sora anime is up!
Still no anime picture but there are some anime voice samples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan
I though so, but blitz1/2 maybe right. Try to listen to Sora's voice sample. It sounds just like the original seiyuu. I believe it's her because Sora's tone is unique.

Last edited by Fate/Tsukihime; 2010-07-17 at 13:06.
Fate/Tsukihime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 12:48   Link #49
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate/Tsukihime View Post
I though so, but blitz1/2 maybe right. Try listen to Sora's voice sample. It sounds just like the original seiyuu. I believe it's her, because Sora's tone is unique.
Yup, it's definitely the same -- the voice directing is a bit different, but you can tell especially when she starts yelling part-way through. Nao is also the same. It's good that King Records is keeping the cast this time.
Old 2010-07-17, 13:08   Link #50
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Yup, it's definitely the same -- the voice directing is a bit different, but you can tell especially when she starts yelling part-way through. Nao is also the same. It's good that King Records is keeping the cast this time.
It's good to know the anime's VAs are the same from the game. Can't get used to Haruka's voice, though
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 15:23   Link #51
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
It's good to know the anime's VAs are the same from the game. Can't get used to Haruka's voice, though
Yea, it's too light hearted as it's screaming, "AKIHISA" to me.

Old 2010-07-17, 17:11   Link #52
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Can't get used to Haruka's voice, though
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Yea, it's too light hearted as it's screaming, "AKIHISA" to me.
Personally, I think it's actually a pretty good fit given his character/personality/appearance. The beginning of the audio clip has him a bit higher pitched, but he settles into it as things get serious. Good choice, I think. If he had a really deep "manly" voice, that wouldn't really work for reasons you'll see.
Old 2010-07-17, 19:27   Link #53
Kakkou
Tch.

Hiro Shimono and Hiroko Taniguchi as leads? Haven't heard them together since ef, this'll be a nice treat =D.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 15:15   Link #54
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Yuka Inokuchi also voiced Zazie from Negima!. Now, she can voiced as very strange girl with glasses Nao.
Old 2010-07-29, 21:52   Link #55
type-R!

I'm currently playing the game and will definitely pray for the sora route in the anime. Though the layout and everything is kinda simple it is still much better than other VNs that put too many fancy transition effects.
I'm really looking forward for the anime together with the Ore no Imouto anime as well.
type-R! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-03, 17:48   Link #56
Mazryonh

So all of the eroge's seiyuus are coming back to reprise their roles in the anime? That's good news.

From what I've heard during reviews, the game's characters were divided into 3 story arcs with character pairs. Nao and Sora, Akira and Kazuha, Motoka and Yahiro, all three pairs had their own separate plot arcs where in the game you picked one or the other. It's probably too much to hope for to get something like Amagami's treatment here, though. I like Motoka's design the most, but I also get the feeling she'll just be a minor character.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 00:52   Link #57
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
From what I've heard during reviews, the game's characters were divided into 3 story arcs with character pairs. Nao and Sora, Akira and Kazuha, Motoka and Yahiro, all three pairs had their own separate plot arcs where in the game you picked one or the other.
I think stating it that way is a bit misleading/inaccurate. The best way to illustrate it would be one of those character relationship charts. When you understand the relations between the characters, you'll understand why the plots sometime intersect. They're not really "paired", though -- all 5 (not 6) paths are equal.

Quote:
It's probably too much to hope for to get something like Amagami's treatment here, though.
I can pretty much guarantee that they'll combine the paths into one single story. This makes the most sense for a 12-episode adaptation of this game.
Old 2010-08-04, 13:41   Link #58
Mazryonh

By the way, it's nice that the anime is having all the eroge voice actors reprise their roles, but after looking through their CVs, I'm surprised some of them don't get more mainstream anime work.

Looking at Ryouko Tanaka's (AKA "Hikaru Isshiki's") previous work, it's obvious that she has a lot of range. If you listen to her role as Hinata Kagura from H2O: Footprints in the Sand, you'd never think she would be capable of the sardonic "Lady Drunk" voice she uses for Yahiro in YnS (you can get a sample if you visit the official game page). Is it because Ryouko Tanaka (and the rest of the cast of this upcoming anime) just finds eroge voice work easier?

I could say the same for Ryouko Ono (AKA "Nazuna Gogyou")--her own voice could be great for more mainstream anime work as well, given what I've heard.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-04, 15:14   Link #59
blitz1/2

Quote:
By the way, it's nice that the anime is having all the eroge voice actors reprise their roles, but after looking through their CVs, I'm surprised some of them don't get more mainstream anime work.

Looking at Ryouko Tanaka's (AKA "Hikaru Isshiki's") previous work, it's obvious that she has a lot of range. If you listen to her role as Hinata Kagura from H2O: Footprints in the Sand, you'd never think she would be capable of the sardonic "Lady Drunk" voice she uses for Yahiro in YnS (you can get a sample if you visit the official game page). Is it because Ryouko Tanaka (and the rest of the cast of this upcoming anime) just finds eroge voice work easier?

I could say the same for Ryouko Ono (AKA "Nazuna Gogyou")--her own voice could be great for more mainstream anime work as well, given what I've heard.
Well, Ryoko Tanaka did voice Hoin sensei from Kodomo no jikan, she is usually typecasted to play older sister roles.

Old 2010-08-04, 15:22   Link #60
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I have no knowledge of this series, the manga or game, but just hope that they follow one route. Whenever they try to merge routes, they always fail. It's very rare that you get a series that successfully does so (ie: Requiem of the Phantom).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate T Harlaown View Post
Hiroko Taguchi is voicing Sora, huh? Nice. I actually like her performance as the voice actor of Miyako in Ef. I'm looking forward to her new role in this anime. :3
Yeah, she was really good in ef. Pretty voice too.

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen, visual novel adaptation