AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 12:21   Link #2981
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

He won't. And if he did as a "haha gotcha moment" it would be even more boring since it would be just Kubo style trolling; and people don't like being trolled.
Old 2013-02-08, 00:12   Link #2982
DarkLordOfkichiku

Today's chapter is here!: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/19611

Spoiler:
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 00:14   Link #2983
1urk3r

hmm 104 was ok....get some back story on the captain that looks like a bald ryu... was expecting more mindless rampage but still better than mc getting smacked around
1urk3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 01:31   Link #2984
zibi88

Spoiler for ...:

Last edited by zibi88; 2013-02-08 at 01:43.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 01:53   Link #2985
omegasereon

Lol what if shioon gets the suc female captain flag.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 02:08   Link #2986
Ddraig

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Lol what if shioon gets the suc female captain flag.
I'm rooting for that to happen.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 04:37   Link #2987
Xion Valkyrie

Flags, Flags everywhere. SUC leader guy is going to be so pissed at Shioon once Shioon steals his harem.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 05:51   Link #2988
blade82

so Goomongryu's master was also Baldy's master?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 06:05   Link #2989
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
so Goomongryu's master was also Baldy's master?
Looks like it. Baldy seem older, but his power level isn't so great compared to Goomongryu (newer student).
Old 2013-02-08, 06:46   Link #2990
Johnny
Working the bags...

Interesting turn as long he doesn't drag this flashback arc for long...

Although wondering why he's willing to kill the disciple that is a disciple of his master? Well former disciple, but anyone with a brain can see why 9AD did it...

Also guess we don't need to delve too deep into the reason why he joined SUC with his hatred of Murim...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 06:53   Link #2991
Lummie

I'm kinda amused that Ha-Ill got kicked away like that. Guess it will create an underlying sense of fear inside Ha-Ill when facing Shioon as clan head instead of his usual looking down treatment with him.

Also, like Xion mentioned, Shioon's been from the start till now only making flags. It's only a matter of time until all of them start to convert to the Shioon Church.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 10:15   Link #2992
Xaturas

Flashback chapter is most likely over, it was just to show bald guy connection just so he can join the good guys later. After all he is good guy playing bad guy to get to his master who is dead.
Best part of chapter was Jinnie color at the end by some fan.
Old 2013-02-08, 10:23   Link #2993
cero_86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
I'm kinda amused that Ha-Ill got kicked away like that. Guess it will create an underlying sense of fear inside Ha-Ill when facing Shioon as clan head instead of his usual looking down treatment with him.

Also, like Xion mentioned, Shioon's been from the start till now only making flags. It's only a matter of time until all of them start to convert to the Shioon Church.

I can't wait to see Jinee's Reaction, I'm pretty sure, she has feelings for Ha Ill.
might not be romantic yet, but I think that is where is headed
cero_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 11:39   Link #2994
KLGChaos
The Shermain

My thoughts on the chapter:

Wasn't a fan of the flashback. Not because I have a problem with there being another disciple, but because it really came out of ledt field. You have this guy that came out of nowhere a few chapters ago and suddenly he's another disciple. There was no build up to it so it felt kind of forced in, especially for such a big plot point. Now, realistically someone like this could come out of nowhere... But when telling a story, you have to be careful of abrupt revelations with no background or build up, as it can make things disjointed, especially when the character isn't at all established and just appears out of nowhere. It'd be like Darth Vader suddenly appearing mid-way through Empire Strike Back and attacking Luke... Then mid-way through the battle he announces that he's his father out of the blue. People would just be like "Who the Hell is this guy?"

That's pretty much the feeling I got from the flashback. For such a large reveal, it needed more build up and the character should have been established first.
Old 2013-02-08, 12:22   Link #2995
zibi88

But I kinda dont get it... Lone wolf is angry on the murim becouse of what they did to his master.... then why is he following 9dragon... who is responsible for the masters death itself >_>

maybe lone wolf doesnt know that his master is dead... and that 9dragon becouse of his reckless actions made his master need to sacrafice himself for him

if he laerns that then maybe he will leave Suc and maybe support shioon...since he cant follow orders from somone who killed your most precious master

hmmm maybe lone wolf will see similarity between himself and shioon... since both their masters left them behind

As for the Suc girl... nah I doubt she will wave the shioon flag... since she is part of suc that hurt her mother... she attacked him and his friends (sahee included)... and was the one that pressed that detonation bomb that killed Elder jun...

so I kinda doubt it that shioon will accept her as even friend.... maybe afer we learn why she even joined and is helping Suc.. is she just a mercenery for hire..or there is some personal issue involved
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 12:46   Link #2996
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
But I kinda dont get it... Lone wolf is angry on the murim becouse of what they did to his master.... then why is he following 9dragon... who is responsible for the masters death itself >_>

maybe lone wolf doesnt know that his master is dead... and that 9dragon becouse of his reckless actions made his master need to sacrafice himself for him
He most likely isn't aware yet that his master died and therefore still seeks those who have any ties with Unwol or the black origin itself. The 9AD who shook up the Murim and promised SUC he'd meet them would be a good start for him to finally find out some more about his master + they're against the current Murim system. Some "failure" like SUC described Shioon wouldn't earn him anything as there exists no connection between each other and he knows only 9AD cast him away.

It's actually logical if you consider there's no special newspaper for the Murim and that most higher-ups who knew Unwol are either strictly guarded or killed by 9AD.

Quote:
if he laerns that then maybe he will leave Suc and maybe support shioon...since he cant follow orders from somone who killed your most precious master
This chapter looked pretty much like a way for the author to redeem Lone Wolf later on and take the role of link in the chain to finding out 9AD's history regarding Unwol and the alliance for Shioon to understand his master a bit more. That plus getting extra knowledge from Unwol lessons can't hurt He might revive the Black Origin School sooner than you think.

Quote:
As for the Suc girl... nah I doubt she will wave the shioon flag... since she is part of suc that hurt her mother... she attacked him and his friends (sahee included)... and was the one that pressed that detonation bomb that killed Elder jun...

so I kinda doubt it that shioon will accept her as even friend.... maybe afer we learn why she even joined and is helping Suc.. is she just a mercenery for hire..or there is some personal issue involved
Nah, she just carried out instructions just like all the others. The one who'll take on Shioon's anger will be crafty mustache since he deployed the plan for the whole thing. So far now, 3 captains got them some redeem traits or past to get converted to the Shioon church (Gothic lollita with her scars, Cool Guy who wanted to change the Murim and saw what he wanted in Shioon and now Lone Wolf). Thousand Faces wouldn't be any different I think.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 13:26   Link #2997
blade82

i think the most vilain of SUC is the one that tried to kill Shioon when he rampaged at SunWoo clan QG
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 14:36   Link #2998
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Boring chapter, Don't really care about baldys past.
Old 2013-02-08, 16:44   Link #2999
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Boring chapter, Don't really care about baldys past.
Wellit could have been fine if the baldie would have been around. But he didnt. He just came and now we are having flashbacks about him. Naturally barely anyone cares about his character at this point so naturally the flashback chapter about him will bore the hell out of most readers. Just a bad decision by the author.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-08, 18:23   Link #3000
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I just hope this isn't foreshadowing for another 10 training chapters >.>

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves