AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-08-12, 04:21   Link #4241
demino_hellsin
That one guy

How odd that I once imagined an AU unvolving Umidori as the new girl trying to act tough in a school. Then she meets the shadowy guardian and the violent gopher of the school, Kamijou and Hamazura respectively. And then life just goes downhill for all of them from there.

Then add WORST trying to seduce her.

I'm overloading for some reason.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 04:27   Link #4242
omega253

That idea is really nice. Extra points if Kamijou or WORST make comments about her getting cat ears.

As for the overload, I think that's my fault, considering I'm bouncing my own numerous ideas off of you and it might be screwing with your head.
Old 2013-08-12, 04:28   Link #4243
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Finally read A Certain World of Darkness chapter 15.

Oh Touma, your such a good guy.

I hope Rikou kills Sakurai as he's now starting to piss me off. (Though i prefer Touma beating the crap outta him since Sakurai will go nuts wondering why his powers won't work on him)

Whatever Kurou is planning, it won't work now that Touma is here.

Anyway, good chapter!
Old 2013-08-12, 04:29   Link #4244
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

So much craziness in this thread. Got lost along the way and decided to not try and follow the madness. Anyway, Loved the snipet of NYANASEN! I could easily imagine the terrified looks on the Amakusa's faces. Keep up the good work omega! I am looking forward to any other snipets.

NYANASEN~!!!!
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 04:42   Link #4245
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
So much craziness in this thread. Got lost along the way and decided to not try and follow the madness. Anyway, Loved the snipet of NYANASEN! I could easily imagine the terrified looks on the Amakusa's faces. Keep up the good work omega! I am looking forward to any other snipets.

NYANASEN~!!!!
Wow, it seems I might have a Meme based on the snippet. It brings tears of joy to my eyes. *sniffle*

Anyways, I might try Dragon!Touma vs Kanzaki or OP!Crazy!Time-LoopingVeteran!Touma vs Time-Looping!God's Right Seat.

I guess for now I'll leave a possible spoiler for something that might happen later in the Catgirl!Kanzaki fic.
Spoiler for Possible Spoilers:

I doubt I can make things as chaotic as what I just described in the possible spoilers, but I'll still try my best.

Last edited by omega253; 2013-08-12 at 07:09.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 06:41   Link #4246
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Omega, I don't know how to say this... but my ovaries are tingling.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Mr.Kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 07:02   Link #4247
omega253

..... I am both flattered and disturbed by that statement. But I'd like to know what it was from.

Choices on what made the (in)famous Mr. Kyon's ovaries tingle:
A: The crack pairings involving Fem!Aleister, Fem!Aiwass, Fem!FiammaOfTheRight, and Fem!Gabriel.... Yeah, I seem to like genderbending a bit too much. I discovered it when I saw Fem!Sasuke on Naruto fics.
B: The whole Time Looping idea, with my crack/serious ideas being shot out faster than a Kalashnikov.
C: The snippet involving Catgirl!Kanzaki and the possible spoilers I gave. Also, NYANASEN!!!!!
D: I finally snapped and joined everyone in the cracky chaos.
E: All of the above.

By the way, I'd really like the King of Crack's input on the snippet for Catgirl!Kanzaki.
Old 2013-08-12, 13:25   Link #4248
R.LocK
My turn

...A bit late to the party, am I? Anyway, another snippet, but another idea in mind. I'll work on this oneshot for a while, since I hit writer's block with my main fic.

Spoiler:
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 13:34   Link #4249
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
...A bit late to the party, am I? Anyway, another snippet, but another idea in mind. I'll work on this oneshot for a while, since I hit writer's block with my main fic.

Spoiler:
Don't worry, you can never be too late. As for the snippet, it was well-done, and felt a bit like the perspective of Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files, if you know who he is.
Old 2013-08-12, 17:16   Link #4250
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Wow, how long was I gone? I mean, what is it with the rampant madness in this thread, lol? Not going to comment on any, except pointing out one thing:

Everyone, trying to put Xochitl in Saten's harem is doomed to fail since she is already Etzali's destined (one) kouhai (not that he knows, of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
The setting makes sense, though I didn't really watch Jormungand. I don't really have much to complain since you are straying from canon and Jonah's capabilities as a normal combatant are not known to me. But one thing is for sure. jonah is dead hearted as far as I could tell. So I was curious about the whole sexual tension thing with the other girls. Is it one sided? Other than that it works
Okay, thanks for that You can see Jonah as a sort of Hamazura in that he is proficient with all manner of firearms, but more trained as a soldier. He has a peculiar ability, another sort of precog able to detect an enemy, determine how many there are are and their approximate location.

Irrealistic? Maybe. Awesome? Hell yeah.

Also, he softens over the course of the series, thanks to his contact with the much more exuberant Koko, so he is not so much stoic than he was at the beginning. Concerning his relations with the other sex, though, I don't know, maybe one sided except for one, and I hesitate between Enshuu and Misaka 10777 (I mean come on, are all clones obligated to be in love with Touma?). But other than that, I would still need to work on most of the finer details but thank you for your comment!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 17:22   Link #4251
omega253

I don't know about that much about the series, but it seems interesting. Jonah seems like an interesting person to put into the Raildex 'Verse. Would he be like Sousuke Sagara, only less socially awkward?
Old 2013-08-12, 18:42   Link #4252
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
I don't know about that much about the series, but it seems interesting. Jonah seems like an interesting person to put into the Raildex 'Verse. Would he be like Sousuke Sagara, only less socially awkward?
I wouldn't say that he is less socially awkward, given that is default expression is...well, expressionless, and very rarely does he get surprised or enthusiastic, and whenever he does, however, it's often at the minimum level.
But I guess he is, in the sense that he doesn't see every situation in a military light, since he was not raised a soldier since birth, and instead of a regular soldier he is more like a guerrillero.
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 19:10   Link #4253
omega253

Yeah, I'm asking if Jonah can be compared to Sousuke in the sense of how they react to common social occurrences. Either way, it will either end up great if Jonah gets character development or just starts pulling out guns on everything he perceives as a threat.

Also, I just realized something about Catgirl!Kanzaki. The fur on her ears and tail are black. So she's a black cat girl. Talk about misfortunate circumstances. I intend to lampshade that during Catgirl!Kanzaki's time with Touma.

Last edited by omega253; 2013-08-12 at 19:33.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 19:50   Link #4254
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Etzali's destiny is to have a one-sided love for misaka.
Old 2013-08-12, 22:32   Link #4255
omega253

Quote:
Etzali's destiny is to have a one-sided love for misaka.
Since we're talking about crack harem pairings, what about Misaka Mikoto's list?

Here is her list:
Shirai Kuroko
Etzali
Saten Ruiko
Uiharu Kazari
Accelerator (this is crack, isn't it?)

All of this is happening while Misaka herself is trying to get Touma. However, his Harem Aura is bigger than hers, so he isn't affected. Ironic, isn't it? Her Esper attacks at nullified by Touma's right hand and her attempts to attract him to her harem using her Harem Aura are nullified by his bigger Harem Aura.

Augh, someone please stop meeeeeeeeee!
Old 2013-08-12, 22:35   Link #4256
demino_hellsin
That one guy

10032, mitsuko and misaki are missing from that list. New light is also possible.
Old 2013-08-12, 22:42   Link #4257
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

OSA - Onee-Sama Aura?
Old 2013-08-13, 00:49   Link #4258
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Don't worry, you can never be too late. As for the snippet, it was well-done, and felt a bit like the perspective of Harry Dresden from the Dresden Files, if you know who he is.
I knew that Harry's influence would be too much to handle.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 03:21   Link #4259
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.LocK View Post
I knew that Harry's influence would be too much to handle.
Heh heh, yeah, no. You can never have enough of Dresden. I meant that it's really good.

Anyways, I have an idea. It's a very dangerous idea that could go wrong in so many ways that it's not even funny. But it is both cracky and awesome.

Touma dies in some way along his misfortunate adventures and finds that his life is a video game. Cue Fuko Da.

It then turns out that the Difficulty Setting had been put on Touma Must Die Mode (or Hell Mode, whichever could work). Everybody in the story was not actually meant to be that strong, or they weren't supposed to use that strength against Touma.

Touma then gets a whole crapload of achievements, unlockable bonuses, and new unlocked Avatars (like Dragon!Touma or Saint!Touma). There is a whole bunch of stuff that he has unlocked, because he was not meant to survive that long on his first run on Touma Must Die Mode. In Touma Must Die Mode, for every enemy he defeats, he can equip their ability. Of course, he still has to figure out what is going on with the powers he originally had.

Upon his death, his memory destruction is reversed, leaving him with memories of his entire life before Index in addition to everything that happened to him after the feather destroyed his memories.

I'll put this bluntly, though, I'm not going through with this idea without making it a crack fic. There is no way I can make a whole system of stats, skills, rewards, and all those other game details.
Old 2013-08-13, 08:58   Link #4260
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
10032, mitsuko and misaki are missing from that list. New light is also possible.
But misaka 10032 is attracted to Touma, and even competed with her onee-sama for it (season Index s2)

Spoiler for for NT:

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction