4 out of 10 : Poor 2 0.49%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.25%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.49%
Voters: 407. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-31, 05:41   Link #821
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

It doesn't show you much of Ali, but I didn't see that he was missing any significant part of himself. How do people know he lost his arm?
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 05:43   Link #822
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlemeister View Post
What will be the point of having Saji pilot a MS?

piss off dedicated viewers like me
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 05:49   Link #823
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1047 View Post
After watching GOO S1 last episode dont all of you realize that livonze,5 other behind and tiera each other have hair colour match with 7 rainbow colours?
Does this mean we get a VedaZord in S2?
Old 2008-03-31, 05:51   Link #824
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
It doesn't show you much of Ali, but I didn't see that he was missing any significant part of himself. How do people know he lost his arm?

i have no clue, i watched it over like 10 times and i didnt see any evidence of missing limb...i guess we'll know the truth in s2.

Hypothetically though....it would really suck if missing a limb because he wont be able to pilot a MS like he has in the past. Even if he were to be defeated it wouldnt really mean anything since he's handicapped.
Old 2008-03-31, 05:53   Link #825
CombiHenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
Hypothetically though....it would really suck if missing a limb because he wont be able to pilot a MS like he has in the past. Even if he were to be defeated it wouldnt really mean anything since he's handicapped.
Someone in the thread mentioned it earlier, but listen to Graham walking by with his mask on... he sounds a bit wooden, while he is ambling/limping along.
CombiHenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 06:27   Link #826
Narutaro

when I heard Livontse mention innovator, the future of mankind, am I the only one who think of coordinator or newtype kind of thing
Narutaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 06:33   Link #827
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
Saji can't end up as a meister since that yellow haired girl is part of the gundam team. Saji and the girl are supposed to be friends but they end up in separate sides. It's how the gundam series are always leaning on.
Nope. You don't know what Louise is doing, what side she is on, and it is said that wasn't Tiera but a new one. That character also seemed to be wearing a Federation uniform as well.
HazardNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 07:04   Link #828
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
i have no clue, i watched it over like 10 times and i didnt see any evidence of missing limb...i guess we'll know the truth in s2.

It's like before, when people said that Louise not lost only her hand, but also both her legs .

Although if it happened, that's what he deserves the most. Have to live in the world he hate, and can't do anything about it. Dieing on battlefield is way too comfortable for him.
Old 2008-03-31, 07:34   Link #829
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seibee View Post
that s what i was wondering too without denying their claim, they may have source we have access too (though i more thinking they imagination is their source).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
It's like before, when people said that Louise not lost only her hand, but also both her legs .
i would be guilty of this one, iirc in the eps saji visit her a camera angle show the bedsheets looking flat where her legs should have been even thought another point of view you could see her legs were still there.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 07:49   Link #830
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Setsuna underwent 2 years of training before his first real mission. It is highly unlikely VEDA used "pilot tests" as the prime selection criteria. For ideological organization like CB his mindset and devotion to a cause is more important. They had those 2 years to polish his piloting abilities. (And they did a pretty decent job).

And no, that is not Tieria in the end, unless he suddenly underwent voice modifications to sound like female.

It is likely that Saji is going to be involved one way or another, but i am not expecting of him to pilot a MS anytime soon.
The amount of training, as we've already seen in numerous Gundam series, has very little to do with apparent skill.
[spoiler removed by a moderator]
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 08:28   Link #831
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
The amount of training, as we've already seen in numerous Gundam series, has very little to do with apparent skill.
Not in THIS series.

The only apparent amateur pilots are the Trinity siblings, and they didn't last long once they lost the technological advantage.

Everyone of note in the show had training. Even Setsuna probably know how to pilot a workloader before CB picked him up.

Since Saji wasn't training to be a pilot after the 4 year timeskip, he isn't ever going to. And his personal tragedies doesn't mean anything, as everyone else who survived would become even better pilots.

Saji was NEVER a wish fulfillment character; he was the civilian view. And those who think the civilian view doesn't matter, obviously don't under stand how the world works. Without civilians, there would be no reason for war.
Old 2008-03-31, 08:44   Link #832
Elehayym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
[spoiler removed by a moderator]
That person really shouldn't be Tieria, since he/she has been credited separately in the ending credits anyway (as Regene something -don't remember the surname atm- and voiced by Paku Romi). Given that Paku Romi voices males really often, I wouldn't try to guess if Regene is male or female for now ^^; But he/she definitely should be Tieria's "twin", just like Livonze and his harem all have twins. (personally, I'm hoping for him/her to be female just because I wanna hear Paku Romi doing a female role!)

[spoiler removed by a moderator: there are no spoilers allowed in this thread]
Elehayym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 09:29   Link #833
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Interesting end, to see nearly all the meisters dead or close to it.
Of the 4,

Lockon Stratos is dead (pretty definite unless they pull a GS/GSD)
Tieria as well (he willingly ejected his GN drive and said his final words)
Halle is out as well (allelujah will probably continue in S2 cause they reveal Soma is somehow related to him at the end)

Big question mark is
Setsuna, personally i do think he's dead and it would be quite interesting to move
the Gundam series away the typical character oriented story to more of events/faction based
story.

Granted i do doubt they have the balls to break away from traditionally proven formula of anime.

2.5 meisters dead out of the 4 with a whole slew of other characters eating it at the end of 25 episodes, i think that's a record for a Gundam series.
Old 2008-03-31, 09:44   Link #834
nutype
Future MD

tieria might be dead and replaced by another clone...im getting tired of him anyway. Before he was cool now he seems to be repeating his lines over and over like a broken record.

banshi ni ataisuru

banshi ni ataisuru

banshi ni ataisuru

banshi ni ataisuru

and of course setsuna cant be dead, he's the main character...if he is really dead though I have to throw my hat to sunrise
Old 2008-03-31, 10:31   Link #835
Kineas
Standing Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombiHenge View Post
Someone in the thread mentioned it earlier, but listen to Graham walking by with his mask on... he sounds a bit wooden, while he is ambling/limping along.
It sounds more like he's walking in military boots without dragging his boots along the ground, which happens to be the proper way to walk/march for soldiers. This kinda fits well with him being in military uniform for that scene, right?

The sound probably got amplified since he doesn't say anything, nor does the narrator narrate anything during that scene, so maybe it's just a sensory illusion.

By the way, can anyone provide a decent translation of what Graham said to Setsuna whilst in the GN Flag - Exia battle?

I saw nyoron's version of it, and I'm not exactly sure if it's their translation issues or is Graham being really weird.
Kineas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 11:06   Link #836
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Priceless.
One of the best endings i have ever seen. Hal/Allelujah is amazing, it will be sad if Hal is dead. Graham/Setsuna dialogue is the best, especially the beginning. Looking forward to next season.
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 11:15   Link #837
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
Interesting end, to see nearly all the meisters dead or close to it.
Of the 4,

Lockon Stratos is dead (pretty definite unless they pull a GS/GSD)
Tieria as well (he willingly ejected his GN drive and said his final words)
Halle is out as well (allelujah will probably continue in S2 cause they reveal Soma is somehow related to him at the end)

Big question mark is
Setsuna, personally i do think he's dead and it would be quite interesting to move
the Gundam series away the typical character oriented story to more of events/faction based
story.

Granted i do doubt they have the balls to break away from traditionally proven formula of anime.

2.5 meisters dead out of the 4 with a whole slew of other characters eating it at the end of 25 episodes, i think that's a record for a Gundam series.

yeah, i know guys. but that celebration in the epilogue marks Celestial Being Are HISTORY.....

I'll be damned eventually but we just have to wait till october......

*music salute plays*

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 11:35   Link #838
Traece
:cool:

Anyone else get this shuddering feeling that after the Gundam 00 series is over, it'll become Gundam 0079? I get this bad feeling about it... They're finally connecting the different Gundam timelines... If you think about it, it makes sense. The Earth Federation, and then they go in space and they're starting to make stations, then probably colonies. Really, it just seems like it's going straight in to the UC area. Personally, I don't think Setsuna is dead. If Setsuna is dead with another season coming, then they've just broken an endless cycle of anime cliche. I'd hate them for it. Setsuna is easily my favorite character in all of Gundam. Yes, even above Char Aznable... Even... My theory is simple, the innovators are the new faction, and CB, of course, has to stop them from being evil. Another thing nice about Gundam 00, is that they have 'real' bad people, not just two differing opinions beating eachother's faces in. At least they do in the end.
Old 2008-03-31, 11:38   Link #839
jonli
JONLIの憂'

I don't think thats possible. In the UC universe Mobile Suits were invented in like 006X (something like that I don't remember, but Char was a test pilot for the first Zaku). So it's not possible, besides 00 Gundams are based around the concept of GN particles, while UC is based around Minovsky particles (its quite different, GN is a lot more powerful).
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 12:19   Link #840
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:

Well we did say before that Ali is alive in the episode where Lockon vs Ali. However, it is concluded that if he is alive, he would be missing some limbs in theory since Lockon can't just die like that.

Anyway, I would like to say "HAHA!" to all the people that said Ali is dead. HAHA! again lol. Ali will fight again in some form even if he is badly injured. He will definitely be bigger and badder than before.

K I'll admit, there's a big possibility that I'm wrong with Tieria. That dude must be a double. So saji can join the meisters. Saji and Louise already said their goodbyes to each other. So it is very likely they will be on opposite sides then they will be reunited again in the upcoming future. They can't just say farewell and then be with each other still.

A lot of the meisters are dead. They need replacements. Who knows who will pilot the gundams. It is highly likely that we will find out somewhere around July.

EDIT:

SETSUNA ISN'T DEAD.

Why? Lockon and Setsuna have like a pact that if one of them dies, the other will carry on their objective. If Ali is alive, Setsuna isn't dead. Simple as that.

Last edited by FuzzyWuzzy; 2008-03-31 at 12:34.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote