Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-08, 18:32   Link #861
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
Curse Seal is cheap because he didn't work for it. If he made it himself then no it's not cheap.
I don't remember Naruto working for Kyuubi...So you would agree that Naruto using Kyuubi is cheap? If not, you only prove yourself to be a hypocrite.
Old 2004-08-08, 18:32   Link #862
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

This thread is very funny. We never read what has already been discussed and the same stuff keeps getting re-discussed over and over angrily for the last 42 pages. Amazing.
Old 2004-08-08, 18:37   Link #863
sheen

Quote:
I understand that sheen just called me an idiot. And I also understand that you missed that I said Naruto was arrogant, but also confident, but Sasuke is way more arrogant. And I also understand that you can resist anything if you put your mind to it. There are people who can resist pain for a certain amount of time. The world isn't made up of weak minded people as portrayed in Sasuke or as you 2.
Prove to me how Sasuke is way more arrogant than Naruto. By their actions, Naruto is more arrogant than Sasuke. But because, allow me to repeat myself once again, Naruto's personality, it's okay for him to be arrogant and confident while Sasuke's isn't allowed to. [to repeat, redirect yourself to page 40]

Yes, if I think hard enough, think really, really, really hard, I can ignore being bashed over the head again and again.

Quote:
Curse Seal is cheap because he didn't work for it. If he made it himself then no it's not cheap.
That being said, and you say I'm wrong for calling you an idiot -_-'
Old 2004-08-08, 18:47   Link #864
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
This thread is very funny. We never read what has already been discussed and the same stuff keeps getting re-discussed over and over angrily for the last 42 pages. Amazing.
ROFL, really? I dont think anyone bothers to read that many pages, that would take a good couple hours at least, and would be very boring because it would be the same arguments rehashed over and over and over.

Did you actually read it or did you just skim it?
Old 2004-08-08, 18:51   Link #865
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I don't think that The-Wolf-Of-Mibu read all the posts but anyway I did given that I post here since the beginning of the thread and he's mostly right
Old 2004-08-08, 18:52   Link #866
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
I don't think that The-Wolf-Of-Mibu read all the posts but anyway I did given that I post here since the beginning of the thread and he's mostly right
Ild imagine that about every 5-10 pages its a new set of people arguing all the same points over again.

Thinking about reading it all is mind-numbing.
Old 2004-08-08, 19:01   Link #867
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Ild imagine that about every 5-10 pages its a new set of people arguing all the same points over again.
Oh there were different fashions such as the period I-hate-Sasuke-because-he-is-lazy-and never-train (despit the fact training is the only thing that Sasule does when he doesn't fight), or I-hate-Sasuke-because-he-think-he-can't-fail (yeah and it was supposed to be at the complete opposite of Naruto ) and many others funny stuff like that.

All in all this thread is very funny
Old 2004-08-08, 19:15   Link #868
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

And people say that Sasuke is not unfairly hated on the most out of any other character.

Well heres 42 pages that say otherwise, ild like to see another hate thread for a character that can compete with that !
Old 2004-08-08, 19:19   Link #869
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
And people say that Sasuke is not unfairly hated on the most out of any other character.

Well heres 42 pages that say otherwise, ild like to see another hate thread for a character that can compete with that !
Well, if he's hated or not, he's clearly the most interesting character in the series.

What other character has a 42 page thread dedicated just to the discussion of him?
Old 2004-08-08, 19:21   Link #870
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Well, if he's hated or not, he's clearly the most interesting character in the series.

What other character has a 42 page thread dedicated just to the discussion of him?

Ill defenitely agree to that. He has so much story and emotions. His actions arent predictable, and are quite realistic. Yay for Sasuke
Old 2004-08-08, 19:26   Link #871
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

damn.. this thread is getting redundant by the minute.. hehehe, and they're really serious about putting this to the next level..

Spoiler:

SO, if one doesnt exist, then one is probably not strong, right? well, just correct me if im wrong..
Old 2004-08-08, 19:29   Link #872
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by byakurasengan
damn.. this thread is getting redundant by the minute..

just put it like this: naruto and sasuke are arrogant. if naruto doesnt exist, then probably sasuke wont be able to have CSL2 (take note: PROBABLY) proof: if naruto was gone, or didnt exist, no itachi/kisame-attempt-to-kidnap-naruto mission, no itachi-sasuke confrontment, no demoralized sasuke due to immense naruto-kyuubi power, PROBABLY he still has his "sanity" over him, common sense if that's what you call it.

if sasuke didnt exist, then probably naruto would not be as strong as he is now, lower motivation to get stronger, no envy-against-chidori, no rivalry.

SO, if one doesnt exist, then one is probably not strong, right? well, just correct me if im wrong..
Personally i think if Naruto didnt exist things would have ended up the same. Naruto is the only reason Sasuke stopped his vengeful quest, and even sacrificed his life giving it up completely. In the anime its emphasized quite a bit that just meeting Naruto changes people.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-08-08, 19:32   Link #873
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Quote:
Personally i think if Naruto didnt exist things would have ended up the same. Naruto is the only reason Sasuke stopped his vengeful quest, and even sacrificed his life giving it up completely. In the anime its emphasized quite a bit that just meeting Naruto changes people.

Spoiler:
oh, ok.. sorry bout that..
Old 2004-08-08, 19:35   Link #874
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by byakurasengan
oh, ok.. sorry bout that..
Sorry bout what? Its just an hypothesis, since none us really know what would happen exactly.
Old 2004-08-08, 19:42   Link #875
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Quote:
Sorry bout what? Its just an hypothesis, since none us really know what would happen exactly.
im just a bit warped about this topic.. it's just overredundant, if there's a word for that.. yeah, i do have to agree with sheen.. your a kid who had your family wiped out in one night by the one you really looked up to, especially he's your brother, and you've tried almost every other thing to be stronger, and it does just pisses you off about someone who just barges in and you dont notice him coz he's weak, but gets a faster improvement than you, it would really just piss you off.. its just normal because its being human.. i mean, sasuke's real.. naruto's real too, but its just about his character, its exaggerated; he is able to handle almost all insults without breaking down.. its just not human..
Old 2004-08-08, 20:33   Link #876
UserName

I'll just say this.

In DBZ. Goku acts like Naruto. Sasuke like Vegeta.

Would you say Goku is as arrogant as Vegeta?
Old 2004-08-08, 20:55   Link #877
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
I'll just say this.

In DBZ. Goku acts like Naruto. Sasuke like Vegeta.

Would you say Goku is as arrogant as Vegeta?
Now you're just being idiotic. Naruto and Sasuke don't act anything like Goku & Vegeta other than being an idiot and a rival, respectively.
Old 2004-08-08, 21:00   Link #878
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Now you're just being idiotic. Naruto and Sasuke don't act anything like Goku & Vegeta other than being an idiot and a rival, respectively.
Wow you sure are... i will refrain from comments about your intelligence.

Vegeta always thinks he can win. He talks big. Goku always thinks he can win. Which one is more arrogant?

You couldn't even think about it before responding... you should've known what i was talking about. You have no right to call me idiotic. You are just acting childish. Hmm maybe you are a kid? 5 or 6? I won't be surprised if you are. Though I'm surprised you don't have that much grammatical errors at such a young age. kudos to you for that and that only.

EDIT: But then your intelligence won't allow you to figure out that that was a joke....
Old 2004-08-08, 21:09   Link #879
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Wow you sure are... i will refrain from comments about your intelligence.

Vegeta always thinks he can win. He talks big. Goku always thinks he can win. Which one is more arrogant?

You couldn't even think about it before responding... you should've known what i was talking about. You have no right to call me idiotic. You are just acting childish. Hmm maybe you are a kid? 5 or 6? I won't be surprised if you are. Though I'm surprised you don't have that much grammatical errors at such a young age. kudos to you for that and that only.

EDIT: But then your intelligence won't allow you to figure out that that was a joke....
*Sigh*

I see you're still ignoring my response where I asked for some proof to back up your manaical claims. Now you're insulting me, when clearly I'm older and more intelligent than you. No one agrees with your arguments, even Naruto fans have stopped supporting you.

Goku is nothing like Naruto. Goku is an idiot who talks big. WOW HE'S SURE EXACTLY LIKE NARUTO. Um, what Dragonball Z are you watching. Yeah Goku talks big sometimes, but sometimes Goku stepped down and allowed someone else who he knew could win (Gohan) to fight instead. Naruto, on the other hand, would never do that. Goku would NEVER belittle a comrade. Naruto belittled Chouji and questioned Shikamaru's leadership abilities. HE TRIED TO TAKE COMMAND AWAY FROM SHIKAMARU. That is arrogance. If you don't see that then you are blind.

Naruto and Sasuke are the same. They are both arrogant showoffs. Sasuke is just a darker version of Naruto, without humor, and that's why people don't like him. It's pathetic.

Oh, and because he's not the main character. Can't forget that one.

Come on, insult my intelligence again. Call me a child when I am clearly not. Ignore my arguments and make yours without proof to backup your bullheaded claims. I know it's coming.
Old 2004-08-08, 21:33   Link #880
UserName

Now I will call you an idiot. I said Goku was like Naruto in the sense of they think they can win. Would you call THAT arrogance? Vegeta is like how Sasuke is thinking he can outright destroy them. Naruto doesn't think his opponents are weak. While Sasuke does. He may think he can win but he doesn't say they are weak as much. He may sometimes but not hte majoirty of the time. Since when did I say Naruto isn't arrogant? Sasuke is more arrogant as in he thinks his oponnents are weak. That is my point. YOu are the one ignoring my points.
Closed Thread