AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-09, 14:48   Link #101
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

About Kabuto not being crushed by Tsunade's punch: He had just cut some muscle-type-of-thing in her arms, it's a mystery how she was still able to punch with it (Actually it's not, it's because she is Tsunade 73h 1337 1!).
Old 2004-08-10, 11:10   Link #102
Skorpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
I think I see a big fight coming later on once Naruto and Sasuke is reunited.

Oro, Kabuto, Sasuke vs Jiraiya, Kakashi, Naruto.

That would be one hell of a fight
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 16:11   Link #103
strategos

I know this is out of order...

but if any of u guys ever saw Arc the lad tv series. we had a character that was like Kabuto. always saying "yes master" or" I will take care of that" I think Kabuto has something real bad to hide. Maybe he is part f the group itachi is in. other possibility that e is using Oro alias MJ, has a tool and Oro doesnt know it. Maybe he was the one who taught the immorability technique to Oro. there are many secrets behind this guy. In the Arc the LAd series, the guy that was like Kabuto ended to be the one who was manipullating everything. He was using everyone as panw. Including the heros. Kabuto is no different. He is using everyone as his tools. Maybe he might be older than anyone in the whole series.
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 16:34   Link #104
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
but if any of u guys ever saw Arc the lad tv series. we had a character that was like Kabuto. always saying "yes master" or" I will take care of that" I think Kabuto has something real bad to hide. Maybe he is part f the group itachi is in. other possibility that e is using Oro alias MJ, has a tool and Oro doesnt know it. Maybe he was the one who taught the immorability technique to Oro. there are many secrets behind this guy. In the Arc the LAd series, the guy that was like Kabuto ended to be the one who was manipullating everything. He was using everyone as panw. Including the heros. Kabuto is no different. He is using everyone as his tools. Maybe he might be older than anyone in the whole series.
I doubt that Kabuto taught Orochimaru the immortality jutsu, since oro himself developed it. And it was shown in the series when Sarutobi and some other ninjas caught him red handed doing so.
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 17:26   Link #105
rorosama

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
orochimaru isn't stupid. I've seen shows where the bad guy assisant is actually the main bad guy but this show isn't it. I doubt kabuto is manipulating him. I also doubt kabuto will betray oro as he had the perfect opprotunity to kill him or overthrow him with the tsunade situation. If he wasn't loyal i doubt he would've risked fighting tsunade knowing her skills. He seemed to be a lil scared before fighting her.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 17:53   Link #106
Skorpa

Hmm i dont think Kabuto will end up manipulating everybody. But i think that he's hiding something. It may end up that Kabuto was just using Orochimaru all the time.
Old 2004-08-10, 18:28   Link #107
Kamali
Ow, my brain

Send a message via AIM to Kamali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpa
Hmm i dont think Kabuto will end up manipulating everybody. But i think that he's hiding something. It may end up that Kabuto was just using Orochimaru all the time.
Yeah, it would be interesting to see if Kabuto ends up becoming independant of Orochimaru. Would he make an interesting villian? Ah, I don't know- I'd become bored of him if every one of his fights started out with a long-winded explaination, which he seems to be particularily fond of.

heeheehee, perhaps Kabuto thinks he's... how do you all say it... '133t'.

And to those that have wondered, the official character books state that Kabuto is 19.
Kamali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 19:37   Link #108
AFC Ajax
Record of Lodoss War

[First Post]

Kabuto's definitely not in the same group as Itachi, cause if I recall correctly Oro was already part of the 9 rogue ninja's or just left it.
However I do think there's more than meets the eye in Kabuto's case. He's definitely Jounin level and in my opinion just a tad bit on a higher level than Kakashi. The limit to his powers are yet to be revealed and hopefully we'll see some more in the upcoming episodes.
AFC Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 19:53   Link #109
Ramen Naruto
Shogun

Send a message via MSN to Ramen Naruto
I think kabuto is the kind of guy who hopes to be the right-arm of Oro.
But Oro uses him like he uses everyone.
Kabuto will betray Oro because of Sasuke.

And he'll die like the traitor he is !

that's the sad end he will have
Ramen Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 22:15   Link #110
strategos

remeber one thing...

He was like pushing oro to take the other guy and not wait for sasukes. maybe he want sasuke for himself. he seems to be the kid guy that like to to experiments because he has some kind of lab. if u remeber the manga, the guy that oro do the jutsu on said something aboput the experiments on his clan. and it seems that he has done experiments on people with adv blood. we seen kabuto everytime lke thinking to betray oro, but he just stop instead of continue. maybe he want to collect the power of all the adv bloodline, and if oro would have taken sasuke kabuto couldnt do experimentes first on sasuke. I think he is member of that group Itachi is in. I dont remember the name, but there a page where they explain u every term of naruto and the name of the organization itachis is in was the name of some group that did experimients hundreds of years ago. and that group in the series is looking for differente power like Naruto and other stuff.
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 22:16   Link #111
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamali
Yeah, it would be interesting to see if Kabuto ends up becoming independant of Orochimaru. Would he make an interesting villian? Ah, I don't know- I'd become bored of him if every one of his fights started out with a long-winded explaination, which he seems to be particularily fond of.

heeheehee, perhaps Kabuto thinks he's... how do you all say it... '133t'.

And to those that have wondered, the official character books state that Kabuto is 19.
woah, a lot stronger than i thought..
byakurasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 23:43   Link #112
Zek
Eyebrows...

This still really needs to be cleared up for some reason. There is DEFINITELY something unusual about Kabuto's eyes in the forest. In the anime it's painfully obvious, but I understand many of you don't consider that a valid source so look at the manga. Chapter 63, page 11. First of all, Kabuto's eyes turn grey(in black and white coloring obviously, the red eye is just how the anime interpreted it). Not just bloodshot or pissed or whatever, his entire eye changes color. Even more telling than that, look at his pupil. It completely changes, turning into a small dot surrounded by a white ring and a black ring. No character in the series undergoes a change like that just because they're angry, no matter how evil they are. The change in Kabuto's eye indicates a power that he still has not yet revealed. He's hiding something, even during the Sannin fight. I think even Orochimaru doesn't know his full power.

Personally I tend to believe the theories that Kabuto is not just a normal ninja, one way or another. Maybe he is a much older ninja, and he used a technique like Orochimaru's to switch to a child's body. That would explain his backstory, as well as how he became so powerful at the age of 19 when he spent almost his entire life under cover as a below average Genin in Konoha. Kabuto is the most enigmatic character in the series, and there are still so many mysteries surrounding him that can't be explained.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 13:18   Link #113
Skorpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek
This still really needs to be cleared up for some reason. There is DEFINITELY something unusual about Kabuto's eyes in the forest. In the anime it's painfully obvious, but I understand many of you don't consider that a valid source so look at the manga. Chapter 63, page 11. First of all, Kabuto's eyes turn grey(in black and white coloring obviously, the red eye is just how the anime interpreted it). Not just bloodshot or pissed or whatever, his entire eye changes color. Even more telling than that, look at his pupil. It completely changes, turning into a small dot surrounded by a white ring and a black ring. No character in the series undergoes a change like that just because they're angry, no matter how evil they are. The change in Kabuto's eye indicates a power that he still has not yet revealed. He's hiding something, even during the Sannin fight. I think even Orochimaru doesn't know his full power.

Personally I tend to believe the theories that Kabuto is not just a normal ninja, one way or another. Maybe he is a much older ninja, and he used a technique like Orochimaru's to switch to a child's body. That would explain his backstory, as well as how he became so powerful at the age of 19 when he spent almost his entire life under cover as a below average Genin in Konoha. Kabuto is the most enigmatic character in the series, and there are still so many mysteries surrounding him that can't be explained.
True, besides.. Sasuke reacts in a strange way when Kabutos eye turn red in the anime. Kabuto has something that we hasn't seen yet.
Old 2004-09-27, 02:47   Link #114
Sterre

Are there any people who think Kabuto is downright suspicious in (yet) another way?

He seems to have an agenda of his own. From his actions and the way he looks at people sometimes, I get the idea that he needs Orochimaru alive for some reason, but does not want him to get too strong.

First off, he disobeys an order. In Manga episode 88, Orochimaru wants Kabuto to kidnap Sasuke, for obvious reasons. Kabuto stands over Sasuke for a while, feeling sorry for Sasuke and himself for being so darn strong, and then draws a scalpel... he was actually about to kill him. The reason seems obvious. He does not want Sasuke to fall prey to Orochimaru, either because he feels sorry for Sasuke or because he wants to stop Orochimaru in his plans.

Next time we see Kabuto do something suspicious is in episode 163 when Tsunade is about to "heal Orochimaru's arms". Sure, he had the same medical training as Tsunade, and he could see her Chakra was full of intent to kill. I'm sure it can fool Orochimaru, who's after all old and lonely and needs a friend, and touchingly declares that he's trusted Kabuto all along, deep in his heart. (yeah right.) But Kabuto was sweating and looking shifty and having flashbacks of Orochimaru not trusting him in episode 88.
So either he speaks the truth, (works for me, after all, Orochimaru is no use to Kabuto dead, even though he speaks to Sasuke like he would love to get rid of Oro) or he's been hoping that he can convince Orochimaru that Tsunade wanted to kill him, even if she wasn't, and her admitting the deceit comes as a relief to him.

Then there's the battle on the plains, Tsunade and friends vs Orochimaru and Kabuto.
How come Kabuto never finishes a person off? He had Tsunade in his power, and he didn't knock her out. Same with Naruto, he didn't want to actually kill him until Naruto moved against him with Rasengan. And he kept kicking the both of them in such a lame way, and taunting Naruto so infuriatingly, that I was convinced he wanted to work them (or at least Naruto) into a rage. Why would he want to do that?

... I might be seeing ghosts here, but I'm convinced that the insubordination in the Konoha Hospital is a fact. He did try to kill Sasuke to stop Orochimaru getting his hands on him.

I'm sorry this post became so long, but I really wanted to state clearly what I see as a real enigma about Kabuto's character. Is he simply Orochimaru's grunt?
I think we can safely say he is not. But does he try to eliminate all the ways for Orochimaru to recover in order to keep him weak(ened), or does he simply want Oro to choose him as the next host? (ewww. scary thought)
Sterre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 12:21   Link #115
BrownRukus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterre
Are there any people who think Kabuto is downright suspicious in (yet) another way?

He seems to have an agenda of his own. From his actions and the way he looks at people sometimes, I get the idea that he needs Orochimaru alive for some reason, but does not want him to get too strong.

First off, he disobeys an order. In Manga episode 88, Orochimaru wants Kabuto to kidnap Sasuke, for obvious reasons. Kabuto stands over Sasuke for a while, feeling sorry for Sasuke and himself for being so darn strong, and then draws a scalpel... he was actually about to kill him. The reason seems obvious. He does not want Sasuke to fall prey to Orochimaru, either because he feels sorry for Sasuke or because he wants to stop Orochimaru in his plans.

Next time we see Kabuto do something suspicious is in episode 163 when Tsunade is about to "heal Orochimaru's arms". Sure, he had the same medical training as Tsunade, and he could see her Chakra was full of intent to kill. I'm sure it can fool Orochimaru, who's after all old and lonely and needs a friend, and touchingly declares that he's trusted Kabuto all along, deep in his heart. (yeah right.) But Kabuto was sweating and looking shifty and having flashbacks of Orochimaru not trusting him in episode 88.
So either he speaks the truth, (works for me, after all, Orochimaru is no use to Kabuto dead, even though he speaks to Sasuke like he would love to get rid of Oro) or he's been hoping that he can convince Orochimaru that Tsunade wanted to kill him, even if she wasn't, and her admitting the deceit comes as a relief to him.

Then there's the battle on the plains, Tsunade and friends vs Orochimaru and Kabuto.
How come Kabuto never finishes a person off? He had Tsunade in his power, and he didn't knock her out. Same with Naruto, he didn't want to actually kill him until Naruto moved against him with Rasengan. And he kept kicking the both of them in such a lame way, and taunting Naruto so infuriatingly, that I was convinced he wanted to work them (or at least Naruto) into a rage. Why would he want to do that?

... I might be seeing ghosts here, but I'm convinced that the insubordination in the Konoha Hospital is a fact. He did try to kill Sasuke to stop Orochimaru getting his hands on him.

I'm sorry this post became so long, but I really wanted to state clearly what I see as a real enigma about Kabuto's character. Is he simply Orochimaru's grunt?
I think we can safely say he is not. But does he try to eliminate all the ways for Orochimaru to recover in order to keep him weak(ened), or does he simply want Oro to choose him as the next host? (ewww. scary thought)

I don't think Kabuto went to kill Sasuke, mayb he took out the kunai(sp?) to cut the cords n shit. Never know. Why doesn't he finish off anybdy? He could have finished Tsunade, but they needed here for the hokage and the story line to develop. They do that alot
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 15:32   Link #116
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
I don't think Kabuto went to kill Sasuke, mayb he took out the kunai(sp?) to cut the cords n shit. Never know. Why doesn't he finish off anybdy? He could have finished Tsunade, but they needed here for the hokage and the story line to develop. They do that alot
Well, he took out a scalpel......I think he tried to cut Sasuke's throat.
I agree with you that he seems to be very ambivalent, though.
His actions are way too confusing. I just can't figure him out.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 17:18   Link #117
Membrax
Einherjar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Yes, I think that Kabuto has this special bloodline ability that makes him turn out badly in photographs. If you notice, they don't have any scenes of people taking photographs of him in the entire series so far.
ha ha ha

wait a moment...

ha ha ha
Membrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 20:58   Link #118
kboykb

I really think we're going to see this Kabuto / Kakashi fight eventually - it really isn't assumptions.. there are many vs. threads about who would win between so-and-so ninja..

but it's very obvious that Kabuto *really*.. **really** gets under Kakashi's skin.. he realized he was a threat in the hospital and started training.. then he clinched his fists with anger when Kabuto ran from him at the stadium.. the story telling is pretty much leading up to the fight.

Although no one is 100% sure but Kishi.. I say chances of this fight actually happening vs. the other "wishful" vs. thread fights on this forum is a bit high.
kboykb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-27, 21:07   Link #119
Yakushi-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboykb
I really think we're going to see this Kabuto / Kakashi fight eventually - it really isn't assumptions.. there are many vs. threads about who would win between so-and-so ninja..

but it's very obvious that Kabuto *really*.. **really** gets under Kakashi's skin.. he realized he was a threat in the hospital and started training.. then he clinched his fists with anger when Kabuto ran from him at the stadium.. the story telling is pretty much leading up to the fight.

Although no one is 100% sure but Kishi.. I say chances of this fight actually happening vs. the other "wishful" vs. thread fights on this forum is a bit high.
Yeah. That's what I've been thinking too. Kakashi is "destined" to fight him. He knows it too.
Yakushi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-28, 05:21   Link #120
Gunboat Diplomat
Honey Flash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
I still don't understand why in episode 36, his eyes went red, ur eyes don't go red even if ur angry, there has to be something behind it. It's possible that his bloodline is acting up.
That could easily be explained by the theory that Kishimoto wanted to do something like give Kabuto a blood line inheritance or something but, later, changed his mind. This happens in the series All The Time™. For instance, do you really expect to see Rock Lee drunk, ever again?
Gunboat Diplomat is offline   Reply With Quote