AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-11, 01:02   Link #1041
HoboGod
Necromancer

i'm afraid you'll have to explain what you mean by purpose. Sharingan was not devoped, it evolved naturally. There was no intent in its creation, it just naturally came about.
Old 2004-08-11, 01:13   Link #1042
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
i'm afraid you'll have to explain what you mean by purpose. Sharingan was not devoped, it evolved naturally. There was no intent in its creation, it just naturally came about.
Heh, sorry I have a habit of not writing my thoughts as clearly as I'd like them to be.

What I meant was the true purpose of the Sharingan in regards to how it was used by the Uchiha Clan. I remember Itachi mentioning this in one of the latest chapters, but I'm not sure if he explained what it was.
Old 2004-08-11, 01:28   Link #1043
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
Heh, sorry I have a habit of not writing my thoughts as clearly as I'd like them to be.

What I meant was the true purpose of the Sharingan in regards to how it was used by the Uchiha Clan. I remember Itachi mentioning this in one of the latest chapters, but I'm not sure if he explained what it was.
ah, well, that is more of a question of perspective. If you ask Itachi, i'm sure he'll say something along the lines of tool to master and a skill to test. If you ask Orochimaru, he'll probably say a means of learning new techniques quickly. If you ask sasuke, he'll tell you it is a gift of destruction to get final revenge. If you ask Itachi's/Sasuke's father, he'll probably tell you its best use is determaining who is truely gifted. If you ask the head of the Uchiha clan, he'll probably tell you it is the protector that saves the clan from destruction. if you ask the early hokages, they'd tell you it is the symbol of pride for the leaf. The only person we probably couldn't get a perspective from is the always mysterious Kakashi that had obvious desire but unfortold motives.
Old 2004-08-11, 01:39   Link #1044
Lazy Shadow
Terran Marine: Jimmy

Srry For The Interuption

I Know I Should Only Be Posting Questions Or Answers In This Thread, But I Just Found Out That In The Naruto Ps2 Game Coming Out, Kakashi & Sasuke Can Use Sharingan Copy Ability (Obviously) And That Naruto Can Use Sexy No Jutsu... Do You See What I Am Implying? Well If You Don't It Means We Get To See Kakashi's And Sasuke's Sexy No Jutsu!
Old 2004-08-11, 01:48   Link #1045
HoboGod
Necromancer

and you couldn't find a topic here about the game? O_o
Old 2004-08-11, 07:54   Link #1046
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
~でございます is not exactly a dialect, but rather a super-formal way of speaking.

Oh, and MidoriShinobi, お誕生日おめでとうございます!
sorries, raikage..

midorishinobi, you live in tokyo???
Old 2004-08-11, 12:31   Link #1047
kakash1

Do you guys know any websites that have the naruto manga chapters? This would be of much help to me. I also hate you manga readers for getting me into the manga . Lol jk i love you all
Old 2004-08-11, 12:36   Link #1048
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakash1
Do you guys know any websites that have the naruto manga chapters? This would be of much help to me. I also hate you manga readers for getting me into the manga . Lol jk i love you all
The manga is licensed, so we cannot post links for it. You'll have to look for it yourself.
Old 2004-08-11, 12:37   Link #1049
kakash1

OOH! scavenger hunts yayay! fun lol thanks for the help anyways :x
Old 2004-08-11, 13:08   Link #1050
HoboGod
Necromancer

it isn't that hard to find really, alot of the fansites host the manga... we just aren't allowed to tell you which ones. ^_^
Old 2004-08-11, 13:40   Link #1051
zappater
zapper

If you want to find something remember Goggle is your friend!

Oh just by the way when we are at this subject I just wonder if anyone knows if Naruto manga is avible in Sweden some where?
Old 2004-08-11, 13:41   Link #1052
Shadamehr

I can never understand why people are more willing to ask 'where is the manga?' and then wait and wait and wait for someone to post an answer, rather than just typing 'naruto manga' into any search engine and getting a ton of sites on the first page in less than a second.
Old 2004-08-11, 14:11   Link #1053
kakash1

rofl, u guys are acting like my question ruined ur whole life.. chill out ok? wow... anyways what do you guys view ur manga with? JUST ASKING ok dont burn me.
Old 2004-08-11, 15:15   Link #1054
osmoses-jones

anyone know

anyone know what chapter in manga they anime are right now thanx for help
Old 2004-08-11, 15:17   Link #1055
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

For the love of god please read the stickies. Naruto Q&A thread is more than made for these kind of questions.
And if you bothered to search, you would've found that I already answered that question.
BTW, episode 94 is chapters 166-167.

PS. click.
Old 2004-08-11, 15:18   Link #1056
Palani
///_^

Use the Q&A next time and they are in about 162-170 so that is volume 19

Exact Chapter would be the beginning of 168
Old 2004-08-11, 19:32   Link #1057
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
ok this is not a question about naruto but about this lovely forum

i know how to make a spoilertag but not how to make a spoiler where it stands, spoiler for manga or spoiler for episode

could someone please tell me how to do that because i got 3-day-ban by dranz just because of the reason I couldn't use the spoilertags properly
Old 2004-08-11, 20:04   Link #1058
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja massacre
ok this is not a question about naruto but about this lovely forum

i know how to make a spoilertag but not how to make a spoiler where it stands, spoiler for manga or spoiler for episode

could someone please tell me how to do that because i got 3-day-ban by dranz just because of the reason I couldn't use the spoilertags properly
(replace <> with [ and ])

<spoiler=PIE>Yum...pie...</spoiler>

and you get

Spoiler for PIE:
Old 2004-08-12, 01:52   Link #1059
wilecoyot
always beta genius

Animals, summoned and other

Ok....since i haven't seen any topic about that let me ask some weird questions.
First...Kyubi....its a deamon as we see....but were did it live? Can Kyubi be summoned or IT just exsisted in the world of Naruto? If so...where do the giant frogs, snakes, and other animals beeing summend live? And what the the other deamon animals that do exist since Kyubi was the strongest?
Old 2004-08-12, 02:04   Link #1060
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

I think the explanation is that there is an alternate universe or world where summon animals/beings live.

Kyubi however lives in the same world as the characters ... as in he is not a summon he is actually there.

Now maybe there's some explanation as to how he got there, like he was so powerful that he escaped the world where summons stay ... or someone powerful permasummoned him but lost control ... I don't know. I'm just throwing some theories out ...
Closed Thread