AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-02-20, 06:28   Link #821
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Honestly speaking, this is a bittersweet episode for me. It is sad yet uplifting since there is proper farewells this time. Nicely written and thought out, kudos to novelist of Full Metal Panic! for pulling this story well.
Old 2009-02-20, 06:30   Link #822
Key Board
Carbon

Did Cumu give up on life?

That's just... sad
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 07:12   Link #823
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
He is more like want to spend more time with his sister. Which is perfectly fine either since he has no real reason to go up like the rest. I think family matters more to him than personal glory.
Old 2009-02-20, 07:26   Link #824
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I'm just curious as to why and how Henaro stuck with Jil's group, though it seems that she really was a helpless bystander. It's sorta sad to see that she's not a clumsy moé after all..
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 08:06   Link #825
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

is it me or i am finding that artificial human girl with the pink hair kinda CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well not cute and awesome as coopa but HELL she is cute hahaha
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 10:30   Link #826
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch episode 7 :

Great as always , this episode was nice !
Ahmey was beautiful . And good to see the others too .
Coopa's voice piss me off a bit .
Utu was sad , he want to spend his time with the others .
So the guy was Herano's father . "I ...... never loved you " ouch

Next ep : Jil will encounter Neeba , well they are fast ...

Last edited by -Sho-; 2009-02-20 at 14:00.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 11:09   Link #827
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
ep 7
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 11:25   Link #828
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
I'm just curious as to why and how Henaro stuck with Jil's group, though it seems that she really was a helpless bystander. It's sorta sad to see that she's not a clumsy moé after all..
Hazard a guess. She waiting at Kelb's bar and grill for her own party while waiting for the Golden Knights to capture Ki. Probably didn't figure in her plans that she'd be heading out so soon, on the opposite side and having to deal with 4 Genocide Robots from the Future at the same time Neatly explains why the girl was so whiny at the start.

Episode also has clues why Kaaya and Neeba would have stayed so long at this place. I suspect Kaaya found the key first, had second thoughts on leaving her crew behind and decided to hang out a little while longer. Since everything there exist in King Gil's head, there's going to be some legendary loot to be had in one of the boxes anyway.

Time to look for that Burning Holy Avenger+10

The downside is the pissed off look on Neeba's face at the start of New Game.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 11:50   Link #829
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
ep 7
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 16:47   Link #830
ThoHell

Question for all: Why do you favor either Kaaya or Fatina?

Some people have the mentality of sticking with the main character more, or should I say main character of the 1st season, rather than the side character. In S1 Kaaya was in our main spot light, which tends to grow attraction, while Fatina wasn't. So how would some feel if it wasn't Kaaya in the spot light in S1, but rather it was Fatina?

Some people like support the Kaaya and Jil thing because they were the main focus in S1 and dislike Fatina because she was clinging to Neeba. Since Kaaya seemed like the innocent thing and Fatina didn't, people grew a liking to Kaaya instead of Fatina. Guys have this thing of wanting a virgin or an innocent kitty, maybe because they want to be the first and only person to corrupt them.

Ok, now lets look at this. Throughout nearly the entire S1 there wasn't any romantic relationship of any type between Jil and Kaaya until the very end. Nothing to bring about love, unless you're, or Jil, a person who becomes obsessed with the whole first kiss thing. There has been much more Between Jil and Fatina within the few episodes than Jil and Kaaya had the whole S1, not just more by a little but rather by alot. And they are continuously grow.

The whole Neeba and Fatina thing was next to nothing is just like a crush. So what if she was clinging to him and wanted more. She was only drawn to him for his aura of coolness he gave off. In real life, being cool or attractive is only a plus,it won't build or sustain a relationship. There was nothing special or significant between them. If the whole clinging thing is your issue, then apparently you need to get out more or something. With friends, with school life, there is a lot of physical contact, but it means nothing. Holdings, hugging, arm in arm, arm around waist, these are all no big deal.

So once again: Why do you like and support the girl that you do? This is just my curiosity looking for an answer....

Last edited by ThoHell; 2009-02-20 at 17:26.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 17:21   Link #831
SkoolRumble4Ya

Finally Jil and Neeba are about meet each other. I can see alot tension already.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 18:42   Link #832
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Oddly enough, despite a hardcore shipper, I feel almost neutral on either these two. Right now though I'm leaning a bit towards Fatina, but only because S1EP1's dream seems to be quite prophetic.

(That dream's latest resemblance... there were four knights that said their names, but oddly enough, they introduced themselves as the three knights of druaga. It mirrors the 4 knights of Pazuzu, but technically you can really only count 3 since the fourth (the loli) seems to be batshit insane in the latest episode and actually turned against them.)

With the dream's track record to be on the mark so far, there's a good chance that the whole 'forget the princess and swear love to Fatina' bit might actually be true.

Anyways, vast majority of the time, canon possiblity is the least of my reasons as to ship a couple. Things is in Druaga though, I'm evenly divided between the main 2 LIs, and since everything else is equal, I'm jumping the bandwagon and go with the ship that currently has the most chance of winning due to early foreshadowings.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 19:38   Link #833
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Spoiler for Episode 7:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Spoiler:
I don't think she has any feelings for him anymore. And I actually wouldn't mind him dying, surprisingly enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post

Some people have the mentality of sticking with the main character more, or should I say main character of the 1st season, rather than the side character. In S1 Kaaya was in our main spot light, which tends to grow attraction, while Fatina wasn't. So how would some feel if it wasn't Kaaya in the spot light in S1, but rather it was Fatina?

Some people like support the Kaaya and Jil thing because they were the main focus in S1 and dislike Fatina because she was clinging to Neeba. Since Kaaya seemed like the innocent thing and Fatina didn't, people grew a liking to Kaaya instead of Fatina. Guys have this thing of wanting a virgin or an innocent kitty, maybe because they want to be the first and only person to corrupt them.

Ok, now lets look at this. Throughout nearly the entire S1 there wasn't any romantic relationship of any type between Jil and Kaaya until the very end. Nothing to bring about love, unless you're, or Jil, a person who becomes obsessed with the whole first kiss thing. There has been much more Between Jil and Fatina within the few episodes than Jil and Kaaya had the whole S1, not just more by a little but rather by alot. And they are continuously grow.

The whole Neeba and Fatina thing was next to nothing is just like a crush. So what if she was clinging to him and wanted more. She was only drawn to him for his aura of coolness he gave off. In real life, being cool or attractive is only a plus,it won't build or sustain a relationship. There was nothing special or significant between them. If the whole clinging thing is your issue, then apparently you need to get out more or something. With friends, with school life, there is a lot of physical contact, but it means nothing. Holdings, hugging, arm in arm, arm around waist, these are all no big deal.

So once again: Why do you like and support the girl that you do? This is just my curiosity looking for an answer....
While there wasn't much direct time spent on Jil & Kaaya in the beginning the feelings were still there. And its hard to develop a new relationship with someone when you have strong feelings for someone else who you can't let go of.

Next week will be good. A long awaited confrontation. Let's hope they don't disappoint, but so far its been really good.
Old 2009-02-20, 19:48   Link #834
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Kaaya was the one who believed in Jil from the very start that he could climb that tower, she gave him the confidence that he was lacking after everyone ignored him when he was asking for members in episode 2. She also gave him a reason besides wanting to play hero to climb the tower. Had Kaaya not climbed the tower with Jil fatina would had never developed these so called "romantic feelings" for jil.lt's clear that about the end of the first season kaaya has fallen for jil and is burdened by lying to him and the others...as she apologisez to him in tears to him for not being straight foward with him and for her future betrayal.
As for fatina...
l don't think she loves jil, seeing as she's not over neeba. All the hate she is feeling because of how she was betrayed is clouding her feelings for him. l liked that fatina was clingy to neeba it just shows how much she loves that a-hole, so l had no problem with her being clingy. Aside from episode 1 s1....there have been no development in the romantic department for jilxfatina in 18 episodes...do l really can't see how the two will end up together. As for jil and kaaya they have had their moments and it seems that jil clearly isn't over kaaya and that kaaya did what she did to protect him in s1 and that she as well misses jil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I don't think she has any feelings for him anymore. And I actually wouldn't mind him dying, surprisingly enough.
Hopefully next episode gives us a clear cut answer as towards if she does or not. l would hope she does...that way she ends up with someone and l would prefer it be that a-hole then jil....even though he doesn't deserve it..l want a happy ending for fatina but not at the expense of kaaya's happy end...

btw, if neeba is doing this for revenge or his mother as we saw some scenes of him crying...most likely over his dead mother laying in bed....u would think he would had been happy to be there and seen his mother....but he seemed pissed in ep1 s2.

ln conclusion l like both girls but kaaya even more, because l feel there's more development between the two.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 19:50   Link #835
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Kaaya was the one who believed in Jil from the very start that he could climb that tower, she gave him the confidence that he was lacking after everyone ignored him when he was asking for members in episode 2. She also gave him a reason besides wanting to play hero to climb the tower. Had Kaaya not climbed the tower with Jil fatina would had never developed these so called "romantic feelings" for jil.lt's clear that about the end of the first season kaaya has fallen for jil and is burdened by lying to him and the others...as she apologisez to him in tears to him for not being straight foward with him and for her future betrayal.
As for fatina...
l don't think she loves jil, seeing as she's not over neeba. All the hate she is feeling because of how she was betrayed is clouding her feelings for him. l liked that fatina was clingy to neeba it just shows how much she loves that a-hole, so l had no problem with her being clingy. Aside from episode 1 s1....there have been no development in the romantic department for jilxfatina in 18 episodes...do l really can't see how the two will end up together. As for jil and kaaya they have had their moments and it seems that jil clearly isn't over kaaya and that kaaya did what she did to protect him in s1 and that she as well misses jil.

ln conclusion l like both girls but kaaya even more, because l feel there's more development between the two.
I think Fatina is over Neeba. The question is really how strong are her feelings for Jil. There are plenty of times where I would have expected a bigger reaction from her and see her trying to be close to him during the trip.
Old 2009-02-20, 19:55   Link #836
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I think Fatina is over Neeba. The question is really how strong are her feelings for Jil. There are plenty of times where I would have expected a bigger reaction from her and see her trying to be close to him during the trip.
I also think Fatina is over Neeba, though not completely. It just looks like she's covering up her true feelngs for him, that's all. Saying that, i also believe that she wasn't lying when she talked about her feelings towards Jil. Some would say that's just another way for her to cover up the Neeba thing, though she doesn't seem like the type who'd lie about that. She's shown on more then one occasion that she cares for Jil.
Old 2009-02-20, 20:05   Link #837
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

I don't know much about this whole shipping war thing, but i don't think it's fair to say that there's 18 episodes of no Jil and Fatina relationship. Two episodes back Jil very foolishly would have run out into the open to get near Fatina had Henaro/Hecate not held him back. And they were holding hands in the dark if i remember correctly.

It strikes me that people are getting upset over something they know has got to go one way or the other and won't actually go one way or the other until a few episodes time. On the bright side another part of the puzzle whould be revealed next episode as Neeba and Jil clash, and hopefully we'll get to see just what's going on between these two.

All the canon fodder is dead the only contenders left in the mythical tower is Gremica and her mage, Jil's party, Uragon and the Loli knight, Ki/Ishara and Neeba, and the 3 knight/assassins Pazuz brought. (plenty of fights there, and there's still Gil sitting outside the tower)

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Sleepy Speculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 20:21   Link #838
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy Speculator View Post
... It strikes me that people are getting upset over something they know has got to go one way or the other and won't actually go one way or the other until a few episodes time. On the bright side another part of the puzzle whould be revealed next episode as Neeba and Jil clash, and hopefully we'll get to see just what's going on between these two. ...
Some resolution about their past would really be nice.

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Old 2009-02-20, 20:31   Link #839
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Spoiler for Episode 7:
Somehow it reminds me of Tales of Phantasia's Cless, w/the armor and all.

And I speculate after its all said and done, Ki is gonna be the one to sacrifice her life/existence instead of Kaaya. I called it first.
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-20, 21:23   Link #840
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
And I speculate after its all said and done, Ki is gonna be the one to sacrifice her life/existence instead of Kaaya. I called it first.
I can see that happening. I haven't really speculated about whats to come now that I think about it. lol.

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, gonzo, rpg