AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-11-06, 12:41   Link #4301
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

WOW. Human Koma looks realllllllllllllllllllll good....like Ginjou's more sane brother with a furry fetish

and I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT SHINJI! Congratulations, Kubo, you've made me dislike another character I used to like by making him stupid as shit. Shinji is officially too fucking stupid to live...so make sure Momo gets a nice raise for saving his ass.

And Kubo proves once again that he hates the Vizards

I'm trying not to get too excited about Koma, considering how much Kubo shits on him all the time, but could it be that Kubo MIGHT actually let him beat Bambi?! Oh Kubo....please don't troll Koma and let him succeed at a fight for once....
Old 2013-11-06, 13:14   Link #4302
saravis

The Explode? Really? Was 'The Bomb' or 'The Boom' already taken? What's next, 'The Shoot', 'The Stab'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
called that one a mile away. kinda cool nonetheless. but it would have been funny if he was a different animal now like a horse or something
He totally should have been revealed as a cat-man.
Backstory: The cat-people because of their laziness were cursed to become the vile villains that they despised above all else; dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
WOW. Human Koma looks realllllllllllllllllllll good....like Ginjou's more sane brother with a furry fetish
He looks like the love-child of Ginjou and Grimmjow.
Old 2013-11-06, 13:37   Link #4303
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:
I'm trying not to get too excited about Koma, considering how much Kubo shits on him all the time, but could it be that Kubo MIGHT actually let him beat Bambi?! Oh Kubo....please don't troll Koma and let him succeed at a fight for once....
Don't you worry. Kubo won't let his record, of not beating anyone significant, break just like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
He looks like the love-child of Ginjou and Grimmjow.
I thought he looked like Aizen. I swear, every new character design looks like Aizen to me, by now @______@
Old 2013-11-06, 13:40   Link #4304
shalala

KomaxBambi fanart should be a thing. Still wasn't expecting that. What does this mean for his bankai that has been stolen? or could he already gotten it back off panel?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 14:06   Link #4305
GDB

He got it back off-panel, I believe. Wasn't Bambi the one who stole it? Thus, to use her super german form, she had to release it.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 16:30   Link #4306
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
EDIT:
Spoiler for what could be...but probably won't... Also space:

Not a bad this chapter this week IMO. Komamura actually got some development as Kubo took the time to answer another mystery (albeit a mystery that most people probably weren't spending much time thinking about in the first place). Finally we know why Komamura looks like an animal. Hopefully his humanoid form will do more for him and his bankai than just alter appearances.

Komamura's bankai should become as hax as Susanoo. How about it Kubo?
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 16:52   Link #4307
astrallionheart

It's Dangai Joe!
astrallionheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 17:11   Link #4308
Squarecrow
Supreme Ruler of Crowatia

Quote:
and I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT SHINJI! Congratulations, Kubo, you've made me dislike another character I used to like by making him stupid as shit. Shinji is officially too fucking stupid to live...so make sure Momo gets a nice raise for saving his ass.
To be fair that wasn't Shinji's fault, that was because Kubo gave the girl hax. Might have made sense if she had used a giant wave of fire but she somehow shot him with a single fireball even though she said she couldn't see straight. She didn't seem to be affected in any way by Shinji's ability.
Squarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 20:21   Link #4309
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Momo: Enough games, Tai—Aizen. I've wasted enough time on you. People are dying. Even... Shinji-taicho sent me down here to release you. He thinks somehow you're the only hope left for Soul Society, but I know better. You're more of a danger to Soul Society...to Earth...to Hell, even, than Yhwach and his Quincy could ever be. I'm not going to release you, I'm going to kill you. And we'll just have to find some other way...

Aizen: Fu-fu-fu... Oh, that's the Hinamori-chan I've been wanting to see...

Momo: I don't know why you think this is funny. I'm serious.

Aizen: I know, Hinamori-chan, I know... It's just that you've wasted your time, coming all the way down here for nothing.

Momo: If this is about the Hougyoku making you immortal, Urahara-san also knows why I came down here. He agrees with me, and gave me the means to rid Soul Society of not just you, but that cursed stone as well.

Aizen: Oh, I'm sure he did. And I'm sure it would work, too. About time he figured that out, actually. Not as smart as I thought he was, after all. I just said that you wasted your time coming down here...

Momo: What do you mean...

Aizen: Did you know that Yhwach visited me earlier?

Momo: Yes. We heard that from Ichigo. He said you made Yhwach lose track of...time... Hadou no. 91! Senjuu Kouten Taihou!

*The wall to Aizen's cell is destroyed. Before the pieces of the wall have finished hitting the ground, Momo is already upon Aizen, a thin rapier-like weapon in her hands. Its white blade has pierced Aizen's chest, right through the center of the Hougyoku, and can be seen poking out the back of his chair, blood dripping off its tip. A shocked look appears upon his face.*

Momo: It's over, Aizen. I should have known. Always trying to trick me. Even at the end.

*Aizen's look of shock disappears, replaced by "that" smile.*

Aizen: Yes, Hinamori-chan. Trying...and succeeding...

*Aizen's face and restraints melt away, and in his place is Haschwald, who appears to be long dead.*
Wow, that was awesome! Even a bittersweet finale... Too good to be true...
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 21:43   Link #4310
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarecrow View Post
To be fair that wasn't Shinji's fault, that was because Kubo gave the girl hax. Might have made sense if she had used a giant wave of fire but she somehow shot him with a single fireball even though she said she couldn't see straight. She didn't seem to be affected in any way by Shinji's ability.
Even if Shinji had remembered to use his mask though and go bankai....he would've still lost anyway since this is more Koma's fight. It's just that Kubo seriously made his ass so fucking stupid....

I want Koma to succeed though he probably won't, but Kubo? You can fucking kill off Shinji now. He's officially too stupid to live. Bambi should've just literally blown his head off not blow a hole in him.
Old 2013-11-06, 22:02   Link #4311
sayde

It's Komamura's fight for now. But I fully expect him to start losing again pretty soon. And that's when we'll find out that Shinji's just fine as he comes out of nowhere with his bankai.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 00:37   Link #4312
Vajra
So Like A Rose

I wonder who Kenpachi will test his new shinigami powers on, my guess would be Bazz-B.
Vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 01:19   Link #4313
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
I thought he looked like Aizen. I swear, every new character design looks like Aizen to me, by now @______@
you really shouldn't have watched aizen's demonstration of kyoka suigetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
*Aizen's face and restraints melt away, and in his place is Haschwald, who appears to be long dead.*
smash cut to kyuoraku being sliced in half and aizen stepping over him to watch the chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
It's Komamura's fight for now. But I fully expect him to start losing again pretty soon. And that's when we'll find out that Shinji's just fine as he comes out of nowhere with his bankai.
which just happens to be the power to reverse the intelligence between him and his enemy. which explains why he's trying to act as stupidly as possible. it all makes sense now shinji! you're a genius! I mean an idiot! ... whatever's better!
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 04:58   Link #4314
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

watching this discussion make me want to see Aizen replacing Kyouraku in command...

Aizen vs Juha Bach will be more balanced fight

and Shinji!!! Use your damn mask!!! don't be so weak
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 06:16   Link #4315
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

When Komomura is more relevant than Shinji...

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 06:17   Link #4316
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Like Kyouraku's going to be facing Bach. He's already got Haschwald on his dance card. Bach is Ichigo's.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 09:05   Link #4317
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
And now he wears a bucket because he is ashamed of looking human. Strange
Didn't he say he was wearing it because it was a gift?

Also, he looks awesome now, and his bankai is even more menacing ;o
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 10:43   Link #4318
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Also, he looks awesome now, and his bankai is even more menacing ;o
especially the stache. might as well call him yoshimitsu now
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 12:58   Link #4319
Kiltias

....Did Hinamori just seriously activate her Shikai without her Kaigo nor Zanpakuto name?

I vaguely remember that those who achieved Bankai supposedly can do that.
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-07, 13:41   Link #4320
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
....Did Hinamori just seriously activate her Shikai without her Kaigo nor Zanpakuto name?

I vaguely remember that those who achieved Bankai supposedly can do that.
I don't know. It's been so long that we've seen a character show their Shikai that didn't have a Bankai... Seems every Shinigami is either a grunt or a prospective Captain.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter