AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-09-24, 00:32   Link #4461
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*pats* There there... This is what happens when you have artists with bleached underpants going 'outside the box'.
Dude I read his unbleached works and they don't have absurd chest most of the time

Again, still worth the characterization at least.
Old 2013-09-24, 14:20   Link #4462
Setsuna Asuka

It's like you've never read a manga by a doujin artist before<_<
Old 2013-09-24, 16:03   Link #4463
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

No, it's not that - it's just the shock of Chifuyu wielding twin Harkonnen cannons. I'd let it go up to a D, but these are seriously like mid-ranked letters on the alphabet. I love Chifuyu but she doesn't function as Chifuyu with J-cups... >.>
Old 2013-09-24, 16:20   Link #4464
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna Asuka View Post
It's like you've never read a manga by a doujin artist before<_<
Dude, I said I HAVE read his works, and by that, the hentai ones

But meh, i won't repeat myself. A small (heh) price to pay
Old 2013-09-24, 21:45   Link #4465
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Dude, I said I HAVE read his works, and by that, the hentai ones

But meh, i won't repeat myself. A small (heh) price to pay
I make it by checking once a week if Yuuki Homura published any new works (satisfying my onee-san dose while I go for imouto-ge for...imouto dose). xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 20:39   Link #4466
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

i got an idea y doesn't ichika start his owm mercenary group that way he can come up with his owm rules (its mostly a joke though it could work )
Old 2013-09-29, 23:55   Link #4467
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
i got an idea y doesn't ichika start his owm mercenary group that way he can come up with his owm rules (its mostly a joke though it could work )
1. lack of spines mean he can't enforce anything 2. lack of spines mean he can't go against the existing system 3. He's a lawful man that obey the system and people involved

That's just out of character
Old 2013-09-30, 20:58   Link #4468
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
1. lack of spines mean he can't enforce anything 2. lack of spines mean he can't go against the existing system 3. He's a lawful man that obey the system and people involved

That's just out of character
yeah true .... im just wishing hed grow some...
Old 2013-09-30, 23:00   Link #4469
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
yeah true .... im just wishing hed grow some...
He need a full one on one confrontTion against madoka, in which "everything" is revealed, to get him tonrealize that there iz more to the world than he has seen, and he won't get to anything unless he goes out of jis comfy zone. He is too naive and passive and doesn't realize that the gitl strength lies mostly in the fact that they've lived outside of the "responsible self sufficient" adult Ichika had been trying to achieve. And that in itself is admirable for a 15 year old, but it also means that he will never catch up to the monsters he has no choice but to face. His mentality has barely taken one step outside the "just another civilian" espectrum, just like 90% of ISA population. Although maybe Ichika's role is to be the link between the girls and said espectrum. But to bring tje other girls who neex to "be saved", he'll have to go out into the world
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 06:40   Link #4470
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
He need a full one on one confrontTion against madoka, in which "everything" is revealed, to get him tonrealize that there iz more to the world than he has seen, and he won't get to anything unless he goes out of jis comfy zone. He is too naive and passive and doesn't realize that the gitl strength lies mostly in the fact that they've lived outside of the "responsible self sufficient" adult Ichika had been trying to achieve. And that in itself is admirable for a 15 year old, but it also means that he will never catch up to the monsters he has no choice but to face. His mentality has barely taken one step outside the "just another civilian" espectrum, just like 90% of ISA population. Although maybe Ichika's role is to be the link between the girls and said espectrum. But to bring tje other girls who neex to "be saved", he'll have to go out into the world
Seconded
Old 2013-10-03, 21:29   Link #4471
tuckersister

Anything about the next volume? I hope Ichika start to connect the dots on his own. Also, how many characters confront Madoka? Who else fought her besides Ichika?

Ichika REALLY needs to up his game if he has any chance in beating Madoka. He really needs to kick her ass.

Also I hope there will a new character that will use gear that's not an IS, but something nobody knows about (not even Tabane or the Phantom Task). An AUG suit would been the first idea. It's main function is to enhance physical stamina especially speed and reflex. Character would be par to Chifuyu's combat skill and strength, but has intellect par to Tabane. Character would be connected to the Shinonono family and favors Houki and hate Tabane. Character likes to "play" with Phantom Task....to kill the boredom. Character spent a long time perfecting suit. Anyway, these are just ideas to make things more unexpected. Another note, character would totally pwn Madoka. Character should be male (would be a good big brother to Ichika and Houki) because the girls always have the most fun. I mean, it would hurt to give another male character a shot.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 22:08   Link #4472
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

You probally should write a fic.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 22:13   Link #4473
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
Anything about the next volume? I hope Ichika start to connect the dots on his own. Also, how many characters confront Madoka? Who else fought her besides Ichika?

Ichika REALLY needs to up his game if he has any chance in beating Madoka. He really needs to kick her ass.

Also I hope there will a new character that will use gear that's not an IS, but something nobody knows about (not even Tabane or the Phantom Task). An AUG suit would been the first idea. It's main function is to enhance physical stamina especially speed and reflex. Character would be par to Chifuyu's combat skill and strength, but has intellect par to Tabane. Character would be connected to the Shinonono family and favors Houki and hate Tabane. Character likes to "play" with Phantom Task....to kill the boredom. Character spent a long time perfecting suit. Anyway, these are just ideas to make things more unexpected. Another note, character would totally pwn Madoka. Character should be male (would be a good big brother to Ichika and Houki) because the girls always have the most fun. I mean, it would hurt to give another male character a shot.
You're joking right?

Gary Stu, and what is this? A bad fanfic idea? The series is called INFINITE STRATOS for a reason, not the name of another mecha, and NO, no other Male pilots. Too many of that in fanfictions and for pretty much crappy reasons too.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 22:33   Link #4474
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
You're joking right?

Gary Stu, and what is this? A bad fanfic idea? The series is called INFINITE STRATOS for a reason, not the name of another mecha, and NO, no other Male pilots. Too many of that in fanfictions and for pretty much crappy reasons too.
Quoted for truth
Old 2013-10-04, 01:45   Link #4475
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Leave those stuff to the fanfiction thread.

In other news, according to the anons on 2ch, it seems volume 9 has been delayed indefinitely. (Again)
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 01:49   Link #4476
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Leave those stuff to the fanfiction thread.

In other news, according to the anons on 2ch, it seems volume 9 has been delayed indefinitely. (Again)
Figures

I expect it to out in, at best, 6 months from now. AT BEST.
Old 2013-10-04, 01:54   Link #4477
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

If the delay is more than 4 years, 1 month and 24 days, I think the fans will riot more than the Haruhi fans...

Well, I can do another 10 series in that amount of time
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 17:12   Link #4478
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
If the delay is more than 4 years, 1 month and 24 days, I think the fans will riot more than the Haruhi fans...

Well, I can do another 10 series in that amount of time
Ping can complete Horizon with js06!
Old 2013-10-05, 11:41   Link #4479
Hydreigon28

Has Yumizuru posted any updates on his Twitter account about IS? The official site includes Volume 9, but no other information available.
Hydreigon28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 12:08   Link #4480
Sumeragi
Banned

Ichika makes for a perfect waifu.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen