AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-12-04, 20:37   Link #1101
Arch Mage T

Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: A concentration of chakra that, when built up, extends from the palms upwords, causing a distraction, that temporarily blinds all opponents who look at it within 200 ft. of the orb of light.
Gives time to sneak/dominate and attack
Users: A simple justu taught in Konoha
Arch Mage T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 21:23   Link #1102
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Name: Karena Hatake
Releation: My big sister
feature: Red hair Purple eyes
Dad:.....Mabye Ibisu..........
step dad: Kakashi
jutsu: none
found: leaf village

She is the best sister in the leaf village

Last edited by Kashi Hatake; 2007-12-04 at 21:32. Reason: i for got some words
Kashi Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-04, 21:45   Link #1103
Huricane162

My jutsu

My jutsu is a lightning type. The ninja takes out a summonig scroll uses it to summon a series of strom clouds. He throws out some kunai with blood on them to create an aray in the sky. He uses the aray to channel the lightning from the clouds through the aray into his body and super charge his abilites giving him usper human abilities. There are serious side effects that can result in severe exhaustion and death if used for too long.
Huricane162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 00:11   Link #1104
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashi Hatake View Post
who is Dan the Man
I have no idea, but I'm sure he's an asshole. Wait...

If you're curious, I'm a fat guy from Indiana who's been hovering in this thread since January. Yeah, I have yet to get a life. Anyway, nice to meet you.

Quote:
hey i wonder can you make up your own village here??? well anyway mine is village hidden in the plant
You're more than welcome to make up a village. You don't have to limit your creativity to just jutsu and characters. I will note that there is already a Hidden Grass village in Naruto. Apart from that, Adedrian 242 made a village called Negakure (Hidden in the Roots) based in the roots of a gigantic tree, and Quzor made one called Tengaigakure (Hidden in the Treetops). Just you let you know before you make a "Hidden Plant Village", to avoid accidental copying.

Quote:
WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT NARUTO!! I MEAN HIS SHOW IS SOOO COOL
Mainly because this thread is about posting custom characters. If you want to just plain talk about Naruto, there are numerous threads discussing various parts of Naruto, along with current manga/anime chapters.

-----Chicks dig giant robots------
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 00:29   Link #1105
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
My characters are ok I guess, I have to

Name: Saya akuma (In leteral translations Sheith Demon xD)
Village:Sunagakure
Description: He wears a sun hat with the Kanji of Akuma on the fron of it. He has red spiked hair about shoulder length, wears a long black robe that is over sized that has the Kanji of Akuma on both sides of the Shoulder and Ai on the bellow it towards the bottom. Blue eyes
Specities: Staffs. Master with a staff, Master at the monkey pole style
Personality: Saya is outgoing and hyperactive. He acts like an idiot doing stupid and random things for fun. He does not seek attention and prefers not to have it, acting like an idiot is just who he is. Saya constantly gets in trouble for leaving the village with out permission to go looking around. Is able to use Ninjutsu, but prefers to use Taijutsu. He feels long range fighting shows the strength you lack. He doesn't like to be underestimated. When you underestimate him, he will do anything to prove you wrong, and will, weather it be then or 2 years from now, he will. He is very caring and does not like to kill. If he is put in a sitiuation in which he is told to kill the enemy, he wont do it with out reason. So bassicaly, if he were to disable the opponent he was supposed to kill, like paralizes him to where he can't fight. He wont kill him, he feels that killing someone who can't defend him self is cruel. He refuses to do it, and tells someone else to. He will do this with anyone, no matter what the crime. Unless it is someone that hurt someone he loved dearly. Most don't find him reliable, but he normally comes through. He is very smart and is a very good stradigist, he almost always has a plan.
Background info: He grew up poor and living on the streets, His mother died when he was little so his Aunt raised him. At the age of 7, he thought himself to be a burden to his aunt and went to live on the streets. He still comes to visit his aunt everyday but refuses to stay with here.

For my other one

Name: Kuro Tsubasa
Specialties: He's amazingly good in hand to hand combat
Other stuffs: Kuro is a bit mentally unstable...not like "KILL YOU!!" unstable..more like acting like child. He acts like a little kid and his best friend is his pet cat Boku. Now, (If my character were to be in the storyline, it would be written in like this), He's very dependent. He's not dependent to just anyone. Only one person, which would be Pein (see why it would need to be written in the story ). Pein saw the power he holds and new he could use it and took care of him and what not. Kuro was abonded by his parents in the middle of the woods. He some how survived, and made his way by himself. At the age of 8, on his birthday, someone left a present for him when he awoke in the woods one day. It was his pet cat Boku, he was so happy, and he loves that cat so much, as well, the cat loves him and goes everywhere with him. To this day, he still does not know who left him the package. His main weakness and strength is his cat. You threaten his cat, he gets totaly pissed and goes into a rage and starts to attack, now, if you are like holding a kinfe to it's neck, he will do anything in which to save it. Ironic right? ...But yea, As I said, He always acts as if boku has a say in everything....Like, he's always includes Boku into everything he says such as "Boku and I think that you should ~" etc...Now, He loves doing backtucks and randomly does them. He's very naive and doesn't get sarcasim making him gullible. Now, since Pein is the one who will do anything for, what he says goes. Anything he says is truth and law.

That's bassicaly about it..
Nice characters! I like how Kuro speaks. If he were speaking Japanese, he would always be saying "Boku to boku wa..." (Boku and I...) I don't know about you, but I found that pretty funny. You've got some good characters, keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I made a new character, just for the heck of it. I hope you guys like it.

[insert standard Spectacular_Insanity disclaimer here]

Name (surname, given name): Yamaguchi Atsuko (山口 温子)
Sex: female
Affiliation: Iwagakure ("Village Hidden in the Rocks"), in the Land of Earth
Height: 5'4"
Eye / Hair Color: Blue / Dark Brown
Clan/Additional Affiliations: Yamaguchi Clan
Sensei (surname, given name): Yamanouchi Hiroto (山ノ内 博斗)
Squadmates (surname, given name): Yamaguchi Honoka (山口 和花, chuunin) and Dazai Masaru (太宰 勝, chuunin)
Class/Rank: None/Jounin
Kekkei Genkai (Bloodline Limit): Stone Blood (石造りの血)
Preferred Weapon(s): Kunai and shuriken, various earth-style ninjutsu
Usual Attire/Appearance: Brown flak jacket, Iwagakure headband around her neck, mesh leggings and beige colored pants and shirt. She has small, round sapphire earrings. Her hair is cropped fairly short.
Miscellaneous: She is a ninjutsu-type, and has a large reserve of chakra. However, she is relatively weak in taijutsu and relies largely on long-range ninjutsu attacks to deal with her opponents. She is somewhat skilled with genjutsu.

History/Personality:
She lived her whole life in Iwagakure, and has gone on various difficult B- and A-rank missions and trained intensely in her life in order to finally attain the level of jounin, which was her temporary goal in her dream of becoming an Academy sensei. Her life was largely normal, except for the occasional instance of discrimination from the other villagers due to her clan's fearsome reputation. She is said to perhaps be the most capable member of her clan in several generations. Her serious weakness is her poor abilities with taijutsu, which are supposed to be a clan specialty. However, she uses her kekkei genkai as a last line of defense, given that she prefers long-range combat.

Her younger sister, Honoka, is a member of her squad. Honoka is a skilled medical ninja and an excellent genjutsu-user, and takes special care of her big sister when they are out on missions. The two are extremely close and watch each other closely. The other member of her squad, Masaru, is strong-headed and a bit rash, but a capable shinobi and quite skilled in taijutsu. They three make an excellent team because they work as a single cohesive unit, because each is more-or-less specialized. While Honoka attacks with genjutsu (to make the enemies vulnerable), Atsuko attacks with ninjutsu, while Masaru stays near Atsuko and Honoka to watch their backs in case of an enemy flanking movement in a close-range attack situation.

Earth Style techniques (Ninjutsu):
Doton: Doryuudan ("Earth Release: Earth Dragon Missile") - Sends a large body of stone at the opponent, taking on the rough form of a dragon. A powerful attack if it connects, but somewhat slow, inversely proportional to how powerful the attack is. Generally, as the mass of the stone increases, the speed decreases. This attack can also take place from underground, with the dragon coming up from underneath the opponent's feet. The chakra consumption is moderate. B-rank, offensive, all ranges. Hand Seal: Goat, Horse, Dragon, Tiger

Doton: Doryuu Taiga ("Earth Release: Moving Land River") - Turns the ground underneath the enemies' feet to mud and quicksand, allowing Atsuko to either suck them underground (hopefully killing them through asphyxiation), or to carry them father away from her as she prepares another technique (most likely another long-range ninjutsu) while the enemy is temporarily hindered or immobilized. This can cover a large area, but would require a great deal more chakra. C- to A-rank (depending on area of effect), supplementary, all ranges. Hand Signs: Tiger (held until jutsu is complete)

Doton: Doryuheki ("Earth Release: Great Earthen Wall") - Summons a huge wall of mud and stone and puts it between Atsuko and her enemy, or she can ride on the various ledges to the top, either way putting lots of distance between her and her enemies. She can also break off various parts of the wall of enemies trying to pursue her to injure or slow them down. However, it is not intended to be an offensive technique, and the integrity of the wall is compromised when Atsuko does this. This is easily an A-rank technique, but she is able to use it due to her unusually large stores of chakra. A-rank, defensive, short-medium range (0-15m). Hand Signs: Goat (held until jutsu is complete)

Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu ("Rock Clone Technique") - Forms clones out of stone, which are much like any other type of clone technique (e.g. shadow/water/mist clones), except that rock clones are a bit more durable than other types of clones because they are made of stone, thus are harder. However, they require slightly more chakra. Depending on how many are made (Atsuko can handle making up a dozen at a time), the chakra comsumption is low to moderate. E-rank, supplementary, all ranges. Hand Signs: Rat (held until clones are fully formed)

Doton: Ryusa Bakuryu ("Earth Release: Quicksand Waterfall") - This attack takes a large amount of earth and pounds the enemy from above with sand, rock, and mud. Chakra consumption is low to moderate. B-rank, offensive, all ranges. Hand Signs: Dog, Monkey, Pig, Snake, Goat

Genjutsu (Illusionary Techniques):
Magen: Jubaku Satsu ("Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death") - More or less a copy of Kurenai's technique, except perhaps less refined since Atsuko is not a genjutsu-type shinobi. A tree appears behind the target and branches will bind the target rendering the enemy unable to move. Then Atsuko appears from the trunk of the tree and stabs her opponent with a kunai. She also uses an earth-style serion of this, and it is essentially the same. A large rock structure appears instead of a tree, and rinds of rock form around the targets limbs and torso. It is called Demonic Illusion: Stone Binding Death. B-rank, Supplementary/offensive, short range (0-5m). Hand Signs: Dog, Snake, Monkey, Ox, Tiger

About the Yamaguchi Clan's Kekkei Genkai, Stone Blood:
The Stone Blood kekkei genkai exists within the Yamaguchi clan and is used by its members both as a defensive and offensive technique. When chakra is concentrated in a certain part of the body and is manipulated in such a way that the kekkei genkai takes effect, that area can become as hard as diamond. It doesn't turn into stone my any means, but rather takes on similar properties. This is a somewhat risky technique, for the user loses some small amount of flexibility the harder they make themselves. Also, if they don't make themselves hard enough, there exists the possibility that their enemies could shatter their bodies with a well-placed strong blow. Lastly, unlike most kekkei genkai, this takes quite a bit of chakra to sustain, and so many of the members of the Yamaguchi clan have large amounts of chakra to compensate (large chakra reserves are commonplace in the Yamaguchi clan but not universal). However, these weaknesses are not enough to hinder them much while crushing enemies, since their strength also increases directly with their hardness. It is not unheard of for entire cliffsides to be destroyed when the Yamaguchi clan members are training. Specifically for Atsuko, her large reserves of chakra are considered to be a great asset as she can, in theory, sustain the kekkei genkai for much longer periods of time than can other members of her clan.

Other Little Factoids:
Hit: Ninjutsu
Miss: Taijutsu
Favorite Food: Beef Ramen
Least Favorite Food: Tofu
Goals: To become a sensei and lead and raise her own team of beginner shinobi.
Favorite Pasttime: Training with her teammates and clan, learning new ninjutsu.
Another awesome character. One or the most original characters made in a long while, if you ask me. The jutsu are great, I might add. I wish I had that kekkei genkai. If I was able to make my skin into "diamonds", I'd be wearing a Superman outfit and picking fights with people. Yeah, I'm a loser, but can you honestly say you wouldn't do the same now that you're thinking about it? Great job!

Also sorry about not giving feedback, guys. Sometimes when I browse through the thread I only end up catching posts by familiar people or a response to one of my posts, so I end up overlooking posts by accident. Sorry. I'll be sure to pay more attention.

Old 2007-12-05, 08:30   Link #1106
siya
An Intellectual Idiot

Location: The Internet, ranging from the World of Warcraft------Deviantart----and much more!..My mostly WoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
Nice characters! I like how Kuro speaks. If he were speaking Japanese, he would always be saying "Boku to boku wa..." (Boku and I...) I don't know about you, but I found that pretty funny. You've got some good characters, keep up the good work! I have no idea, but I'm sure he's an asshole. Wait...

If you're curious, I'm a fat guy from Indiana who's been hovering in this thread since January. Yeah, I have yet to get a life. Anyway, nice to meet you.

You're more than welcome to make up a village. You don't have to limit your creativity to just jutsu and characters. I will note that there is already a Hidden Grass village in Naruto. Apart from that, Adedrian 242 made a village called Negakure (Hidden in the Roots) based in the roots of a gigantic tree, and Quzor made one called Tengaigakure (Hidden in the Treetops). Just you let you know before you make a "Hidden Plant Village", to avoid accidental copying.

Mainly because this thread is about posting custom characters. If you want to just plain talk about Naruto, there are numerous threads discussing various parts of Naruto, along with current manga/anime chapters.
HEhe thanks, that's what I was going for....Well not completly but you get the point...lol, Indiana..I live there...It just snowed so we have a 2 hour delay from school xD
siya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 15:04   Link #1107
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

I have returned!!!! YES I AM FOOO KINGG BACK!!!!!

Heh, sorry i've been gone for so long. I had exams and I got hit by a bus! *woot*SURVIVOR*woot*
Both were extremely painful and quite debilitating!

@Spectacular_insanity: You're characters are and always will be fresh and innovative. It's nice to see good, solid characters again.

@DtM and Quzor: Did you guys get my pm? hopefully you did. I still might not be around for a little while so i'll need you to gimme the characters to go into the arc. I'll start to draft it abit. Quzaor thanks for your PM.

@Kashi Hatake: Hi there! nice to see someone so enthusaiastic. A word of advice though, have some structure to your paragraphing spelling and punctuation. Sometimes reading posts by people who aren't so good with the english language can be like deciphering code!

@Kurayami Leader: One of my favourite fanfics has returned. Read the 12th chapter, great stuff!
btw, I made a jutsu for Kashuya (or is it Shimimaru?)

Name: Ninpou: Oto Chokaihou (Ninja art: Sound Great relelase)
Type: A-rank, Offensive, Supplementary, Short range (in diameter)
After formulating a few handseals, the user claps his hand together dispersing his chakra in a circular motion. The chakra carries a sound, that completely incapacites the user by disrupting the fluids in his ear that controls balance and co-ordination. This causes the opponent to find mundane tasks like standing up difficult, let alone fighting. The immediate effects only last for a limited ammount of time, a few minutes at best, but the after-effects are quite deadly also. Balance is still affected making fighting difficult.

If this jutsu has been posted before, I apologise, I'm still abit meh! Also apologising to Kurayami Leader for not doing everything else that was required, again feeling meh!

And thus ends my grand return!

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 15:31   Link #1108
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

^ Heyya!

Welcome back (again)! I think Dan the Man has the character list for you, though I'm not sure if we ever really got it completed. Personally, I'm all about giving you free reign to use whatever of my characters you like. I personally would like to see "Tsubashi," Ishikara, and Mitsuki in there, along with the village leaders (obviously), though I figured it couldn't hurt to give all of our collective characters an honorable mention somewhere throughout the story.

On another note, I'll hopefully have another character completed later this week or this weekend, so expect another nice, long post from me in the coming days.
Old 2007-12-05, 16:21   Link #1109
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

hey every body i'm back ok here is my new charcter i made up on the bus today

Name: Shia Mazuki

Feature:Red eyes, Purple hair, netting under shirt and pants. Pink no sleeve shirt and black kapreese.

Born: Village Hidden behind the Flame

Living: Leaf Village

Jutsu: Fire Arise Jutsu, Fire Dragon Summing Jutsu, Palm Flaming Jutsu, Finex Flower

Jutsu, and Fire ball Jutsu

Favorite Jutsu: Dragon Summing And Palm Flaming

Favorite Phrase To Say: That's It!!

Favorite food: Spicy Chicken

Least Favorite Jutsu: Finex Flower

Least Favorite Word: Believe it

Least Favorite Food: Spagtti

Story;
A girl that lives all alone and begs on the street. Then I came along and Helped her back on here feet. She was the best student i have ever had.

Please leave a comment I realy like them -_-
thanks Kashi Hatake ;-)

Last edited by Kashi Hatake; 2007-12-05 at 16:23. Reason: for got some words
Old 2007-12-05, 16:35   Link #1110
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

hey thanks that is realy nice of you I am from Indiana.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
I have no idea, but I'm sure he's an asshole. Wait...

Old 2007-12-05, 19:56   Link #1111
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I noticed some people list hand signs for techniques, some don't. For those who do, here's a list of them and what they look like:

Spoiler for Hand Signs:

If you can't see the images, here's the source page: http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/?n=1/HandSigns
Old 2007-12-05, 20:07   Link #1112
Arthas1011
Bring on the blood mortal

Cool man.. Now I can do those too
Arthas1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 20:58   Link #1113
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Thanks for the input. You have no idea how much I appreciate your comments.

I've also been reading your chapters (and I just finished Chapter 12), and I must say that I enjoy them quite a bit. I only wish they were longer. We should collaberate a bit and see if we can include my characters in your stories. Feel free to borrow them for a "guest appearance" or something. ^_^

I didn't realize I had copied your Rock Golems, sorry about that. I was just thinking it could be an earth ninjutsu-user's version of Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique) or Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique). I'm not counting Mist Clones because Mist clones are really weak, and aren't really for fighting.

I must say I like Satoru the best. The way he uses his casket as a weapon reminds me of Haji from Blood+. His face painting vaguely reminds me of Hidan, as well. ANyway, nice job overall with your character designs, and overall works.

Oh sorry I didn't mean to say like you copied me. I mean I thought of a golem clone technique and yours just seemed similar and I thought the coincidence was cool Thanks for the positive feedback too, I am really psyched about these upcoming chapters and I wanna layout at least 3 new ones by Friday. I am eager to see everyone's reactions to the upcoming disasters that are about to befall Kumogakure, and how Mikko, Hishegami, and Tanzou's ethics as a team change/grow and how they handle things.

@Adediran242: Thanks, and I would be interested to see this jutsu. BTW Kashuya/Shimimaru was just an on the fly example to use. But since you mentioned it I think maybe I will use it as an official character

Okay since last time I mentioned the Oni-Clan 6, however when I went home to my Internet-less PC, upon checking my Raiu files I realized that Abazou is actually "Jaku", and also I remembered the name is used by a fellow Suki member as well So...

The *real* Oni-Rokuninshu

1-Momotaru Hachimaku
2-Jaku
3-Sakiyo
4-Kashuya (Kakuya)
5-Gozubo
6-Okito Shuuma (Ataru)

BTW - My Japanese isn't 100% yet, so if anyone knows a better way to put "Oni Ninja 6" I'd be glad to hear it. I couldn't find anything searching for Rokuninshu (like Yoninshu) so I just made it up. So, please tell me if it is wrong and if there is a better spelling if you know one.

Last edited by Sakuranbo; 2007-12-05 at 21:13.
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-05, 23:04   Link #1114
Keikan
Kingkiller

Location: Where the lava and the waterfall are struck by the shadows
Send a message via MSN to Keikan
Two new jutsus

Jutsu:
Name: PuchiMizu Mane no jutsu [Literally: Small Water Imitation] (Puddle Imitation Jutsu)
Effect: The user of the PuchiMizu Mane no jutsu imitates a puddle. You know when a Mizu bunshin is dispersed it falls into a puddle on the ground, this jutsu makes the user do that.
Advantages/Disadvantages: An advantage of the PuchiMizu Mane no jutsu is that the user’s opponent has no idea about where their enemy is. Also, if this jutsu is fully mastered, it can be done without hand seals. On the other hand, while in the puddle state, the user can perform no jutsu, they usually don’t even have consciousness. They go into a comatose state that ends when the jutsu wears off. If the user over powers this jutsu with chakra, they could be in a puddle state for up to a week, rendering themselves useless for fighting. While in the puddle state the user doesn’t have a chakra signal, making them virtually undetectable. If the user is caught in enemy territory that they aren’t supposed to be in, overpowering this jutsu with chakra can be a good thing because, by the time the user wakes up, the search for him/her could be finished. It doesn’t matter if the water is dispersed within a radius of 200m from the original place the jutsu was used, because the user’s water will automatically pull itself back together when the jutsu wears off. If some of the user isn’t within 200m of the original point that the jutsu was cast, it can have very, very bad consequences for the user.
Hand Seals:
__________________________________________________ _______________

Jutsu:
Name: Mizumane no jutsu (Water Imitation Jutsu)
Effect: The Mizumane no jutsu can give the user the ability to manipulate water. Think water bending in Avatar: The Last Airbender. This jutsu, if used by a strong enough shinobi, can actually hold back attacks like Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu and could bust out of jutsus like Suirō no Jutsu. This jutsu’s user could even part the seas themselves with enough chakra. This jutsu can even be used to manipulate Mizu bunshins. A special thing that this jutsu can do with a real master of it, is manipulate the water in peoples bodies. They could have all the water sucked out of them or they could be bloated until they pop.
Advantages/Disadvantages: This justu takes absolutely massive amounts of chakra to control any water for more than a minute. And even more chakra to manipulate water of other jutsus.
Hand Seals:
Keikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 00:48   Link #1115
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Naruto Raiu Chapter 13

I'm happy to announce that after four hours of backbreaking typing, Raiu # 13 is now ready for your anxious eyes!

http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...361&chapter=13

BTW expect to see some of your selected characters in the exams in the chapters to come (17 +) so please If I have contacted you and we are on agreement please have your 3-man cells ready and descriptive by Friday, if you need more time please PM me.
Old 2007-12-06, 01:35   Link #1116
Dan the Man
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by siya View Post
HEhe thanks, that's what I was going for....Well not completly but you get the point...lol, Indiana..I live there...It just snowed so we have a 2 hour delay from school xD
Quote:
hey thanks that is realy nice of you I am from Indiana.
Wow... three Hoosiers in one forum. Small world, huh?

Anyway, I have a new character...

Name: Shishou Uematsu
Village: Iwagakure

Spoiler:

Originally from the Hidden Rock Village, Shishou was raised in a family which used to be known as one of the most reknown samurai clans in the country. Over the years, samurai eventually became practically extinct as ninja took the limelight. The clan has always had a severe resentment for ninja due to this, and Shishou is no exception. He was trained by his family in all the various forms of combat, from swordsmanship to numerous unarmed forms, and eventually mastered them all. While the Uematsu clan opposed ninjutsu in all of it's forms, they still taught Shishou how to use chakra, and soon discovered that his abilities in controlling it were outstanding, and his chakra levels were extraordinary, which was an incredibly rare ocurrence for an Uematsu.
By the time he reached adulthood, he was a prominent member of the clan, and was given the ceremonial Uematsu war fan, which was known to have contained the souls of all the warriors vanquished by Uematsu samurai over the centuries. Shishou soon discovered that when mixed with chakra, he could summon forth the warriors, giving them bodies of earth and stone from the ground. He saw this as an opportunity to bring glory back to his clan, summoned hundreds of the stone samurai and attacked the ninja of the Rock Village.
Unfortunately for Shishou, the souls had no knowlege of ninjutsu and were quickly beaten, with less than five ninja killed in the whole attack. He was denounced by his village and his clan and was exiled. This only drove his hatred for ninja further as he continued practicing his techniques, and is now capable of summoning forth whole armies of soldiers to his cause.

Shishou cannot perform jutsu in any techinical sense, but the Uematsu war fan is capable of bringing forth vanquished warriors and imbuing them into earthen bodies. While this makes them very resilient physically, the souls are attached rather weakly, even more so if there are large numbers of soldiers, so any ninja proficient in genjutsu would be able to dispel them with relative ease. However, the fan's greatest ability is that it absorbs the soul of anyone killed through it's use, so the few ninja who are occaisionally killed are absorbed into the fan, and their abilites are Shishou's to control. The knowlege of the ninjutsu has made the samurai souls more effective in combat, and are more capable in fighting ninja, though their antiquated fighting skills are still little match for even an experienced genin.

While Shishou is a capable fighter, and controls untold power in the war fan, his true strength comes in his tactical genius. A very astute student of war, Shishou is an expert in military tactics, and while ninja are very unpredictable in his sense, his sheer brillance in strategy has been enough to vanquish many foes. This skill, combined with the power of the soldiers at his command, has made him a top priority criminal, listed in the bingo books of every single ninja village. He has yet to wage another offensive like he did at the Rock Village, but with every foe he kills, his army grows ever stronger.

Thought I'd do something different for a change. I might as well add a super powered character to my roster, gives the other characters a big goal to overcome, you know?

Old 2007-12-06, 06:02   Link #1117
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

Quote:
hey every body i'm back ok here is my new charcter i made up on the bus today

Name: Shia Mazuki

Feature:Red eyes, Purple hair, netting under shirt and pants. Pink no sleeve shirt and black kapreese.

Born: Village Hidden behind the Flame

Living: Leaf Village

Jutsu: Fire Arise Jutsu, Fire Dragon Summing Jutsu, Palm Flaming Jutsu, Finex Flower

Jutsu, and Fire ball Jutsu

Favorite Jutsu: Dragon Summing And Palm Flaming

Favorite Phrase To Say: That's It!!

Favorite food: Spicy Chicken

Least Favorite Jutsu: Finex Flower

Least Favorite Word: Believe it

Least Favorite Food: Spagtti

Story;
A girl that lives all alone and begs on the street. Then I came along and Helped her back on here feet. She was the best student i have ever had.

Please leave a comment I realy like them -_-
thanks Kashi Hatake ;-)
hey dan the man what do you think of my charcter
Old 2007-12-06, 08:25   Link #1118
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

I have multiple characters
first off is my favorite

Taro Kanemaru: age 15
Gennin
short black hair
Black T-Shirt, Brown Shorts and a Red and a Blue sash across his right side an a green one across his left
He was born in the Leaf Village to the family line of Kanemaru, a powerful clan that has the Kane no Chakra (metal chakra) kekkai genkai. This ability allows them to make physical entities with their chakra

Jutsus
he doesn't really use any type of jutsu, he just goes with the moment
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 12:19   Link #1119
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Character Name: Goshin (insert random japanese last name)

Height: 5 10

Hair color:black with a lot of white hair/highlights (that's how my hair really is )

Skin Color: The Only black Person in naruto so far

Hair Style: Haven't decided yet since there aren't many black(male) anime Characters but I'll Figure something out
Clothes:Black Sweatpants and Hoodee with some white lines running across them.

Kekai Genkai: None
Elemental Affinity:wind
Jutsu: TBA

Spoiler for Backstory:

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Last edited by Goshin; 2007-12-06 at 12:46.
Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-06, 16:15   Link #1120
Kashi Hatake
CAT FORM NO JUTSU!

that is a good thing Goshin My new charcter is short because supper is almost ready

Shinka Mana

Male

just a regular old man

yes i know it suck but i wanted to post something today before i go over to my dads