AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-04, 04:21   Link #1801
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Did you read that dōjin too?
WHAT?! A-Tan Doujin?!
*Aiming Kojima Cannon in Answerer Fortress (ArmoredCore4:For Answer) to Earth *

GIMME the DOUJIN OR ELSE!!!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 05:50   Link #1802
gisenm

Personally i think that Hayate has become a great series after this plot, " well already was good but after this :P u know what i mean, and i will really love if A-Tan gets a nice development in the series, after all Hayate is what he is now because of her..

im starting to draw some images from hayate lately because of her :P
you can check my deviant art if u want it also if you want the images so you can improve it just tell me

http://gisenm.deviantart.com
gisenm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 21:39   Link #1803
tsunade666

The raw is up in MH.

And its a fantastic chapter (I think) Hayate muttering something but I don't know what it is. I wish he will be a man and face on A-tan ( but maybe a kick in the stomach will hit him again )

A-tan is a mystery. From SOOOO! Cute face into a fierce one. She change so fast.
And it looks like their in Parthenon where we first saw a-tan.

As usual pink goddess is also cute when she's in troubled again by something.
btw if someone has read it are they noticing hayate's emo mode? because I can't understand what's ayumu and nagi are saying.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 21:39   Link #1804
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero0609 View Post
You should cross out Maria and Athena in Hayate's harem list, Athena is an ex-member of Hayate's harem, she might join the list later on but now she is all shrouded in mystery. For Maria, i think Hayate is more attracted to Maria than Maria is attracted to Hayate, they have some chemistry between them but I wouldnt count her in Hayate's harem yet. Sakuya definatelly belong to Wataru, she call Hayate "Oni-san" in one of the arcs, to me that pretty much means she isnt interested in Hayate.
Athena and Maria are absolutely part of Hayate's harem no ifs, and or buts about it, no matter what naysayers may think otherwise...

Quote:
A-tan is a mystery. From SOOOO! Cute face into a fierce one. She change so fast.
And it looks like their in Parthenon where we first saw a-tan.
Somehow I already got that impression beforehand, apparently the doujin artists were closer to things than expected.

My hunch is that what would really rattle Athena's attempt to be cool is if Hayate were to stoutly declare not only his love for her, but to fight for her heart and soul always against anyone or anything, then proceed to beat the crap out of Machina. That would shake things up a bit.
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 22:18   Link #1805
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Somehow I already got that impression beforehand, apparently the doujin artists were closer to things than expected.

My hunch is that what would really rattle Athena's attempt to be cool is if Hayate were to stoutly declare not only his love for her, but to fight for her heart and soul always against anyone or anything, then proceed to beat the crap out of Machina. That would shake things up a bit.
......what....where
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 23:16   Link #1806
tsunade666

Who's doujin artist is he? and what DOUJIN!???? I need it! I NEED IT!

If hayate declares she loves still love A-tan in front of the girl and also in front of A-tan.... what an incredible scene. My mind is going crazy.
Old 2009-08-04, 23:38   Link #1807
Used Can

The chapter basically starts with Hayate thinking about the fact that Athena hasn't forgotten the nickname he gave her. He's now sure she remembers him, but now he's wondering if she now hates him.

Athena, on the other hand, was basically drooling over Hayate. Well, not to that extent, but she said that the impression after looking at him in a picture, and actually meeting him wasn't the same. Then she thought about how he had got surprisingly big (in terms of height, gentlemen) and how much he had grown (as a person), and then she thought about how strong he had become (she was blushing in this scene, though). Anyway, next she said that, after that fight they had 10 years ago, she thought they'd never meet again. Then she thought something like: "Hey Hayate, if we hadn't had that horrible separation, would you have remained with me forever? However, right now, you're with someone who isn't me. I understand, right now, more important than regrets, that stone, I..."

Ayumu and Hina were talking about Hina's upcoming date, and Ayumu reminded the thing about the confession. Hina then asked what would she do if she confessed, to which Ayumu replied she's no grand saint, that'd she'd probably get jealous, and although she'd give them their blessings, if they (Hina and Hayate) started going out, she'd probably cry. Anyway, long story short, she said that although she'd feel sad, Hina confessing was actually a good thing.

In Hata's blog he said that last chapter ended the "meeting episode" and that from this chapter onwards the "Athena episode" started.
Old 2009-08-05, 00:11   Link #1808
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Athena, on the other hand, was basically drooling over Hayate. Well, not to that extent, but she said that the impression after looking at him in a picture, and actually meeting him wasn't the same. Then she thought about how he had got surprisingly big (in terms of height, gentlemen) and how much he had grown (as a person), and then she thought about how strong he had become (she was blushing in this scene, though). Anyway, next she said that, after that fight they had 10 years ago, she thought they'd never meet again. Then she thought something like: "Hey Hayate, if we hadn't had that horrible separation, would you have remained with me forever? However, right now, you're with someone who isn't me. I understand, right now, more important than regrets, that stone, I..."
I lold....but she was in her bed too so im allowed to imagine.

Also cant help but feel sad for Athena, oh how I hope she gets a happy ending.

Quote:
Ayumu and Hina were talking about Hina's upcoming date, and Ayumu reminded the thing about the confession. Hina then asked what would she do if she confessed, to which Ayumu replied she's no grand saint, that'd she'd probably get jealous, and although she'd give them their blessings, if they (Hina and Hayate) started going out, she'd probably cry. Anyway, long story short, she said that although she'd feel sad, Hina confessing was actually a good thing.
Somehow.....I feel like this wont end well. Hina and Athena are getting pretty dramatic attention right now...this is killing me

Quote:
In Hata's blog he said that last chapter ended the "meeting episode" and that from this chapter onwards the "Athena episode" started.
FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!! HATA!!!!
Old 2009-08-05, 01:32   Link #1809
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Wow, Hata's smart, instead of giving us a full blown reunion, he gives us a half-baked one to make sure we stay tuned until the real reunion. But I wonder how far is it still.
Old 2009-08-05, 04:15   Link #1810
bebichocpha

So in chap 236, hayate and hina 're having dinner together, soooo sweett !!!!.
But I affair A-tan will be there and take the stone form hayate or may be she will get jealous !!!
bebichocpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 04:57   Link #1811
BadtheGuy

Looking forward to the next chapter. More A-tan is always good. It will especially be interesting when it becomes common news with the other girls that she was basically his fiance (in a sense).

I wouldn't classify Aika in wataru's field. There isn't really anything there besides that one thing. She seems like a 'free agent'.

Sakuya is still murky water imo. She has had a couple moments with Wataru, but I wouldn't say their relationship has ever changed at all from them. She treats him like she does Nagi pretty much. Similarly, some of the things she has said or done make me raise an eyebrow towards Hayate. I think she might be in to the big brother type.

Wataru has Saki and the Nun safely locked down though.

I'm still waiting for the Nun's reaction to the fact that Hayate is the cause of all her troubles. He's gonna be killed
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 05:29   Link #1812
tsunade666

The translated chapter of the latest one is been released already by nonbiri scans.
Old 2009-08-05, 08:40   Link #1813
Slayer007

it seems that a-tan prioritises the stone over hayate.. o_o or is she contemplating over it?
Slayer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 09:46   Link #1814
Tom Bombadil

Some interesting point was raised at Baidu about Nagi group's next tour destination Delphi.

Quote:
Delphi was revered throughout the Greek world as the site of the omphalos stone, the centre of the earth and the universe.
Doesn't that sound familiar? When Athena first meet Hayate, she called the King's Garden the center of the universe. Nagi said that Delphi is going to be more surprising than Parthenon. Could there be a BIG BIG shock waiting for Hayate other than the archeology sites?
Old 2009-08-05, 09:50   Link #1815
tsunade666

But the royal garden is shut tight by A-tan. And its kinda magical realm but maybe their some resemblance. And more A-tan memories will fill up hayate but really he should at least pay attention to Pink Goddess when they are having a meal.
Old 2009-08-05, 10:02   Link #1816
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I thought that the Royal Garden was at the edge of the world. Though even still the wording implies that there is likely to be some kind of connection there.

I'm pretty sure Sakuya said she was into the big brother types (and that was the way I interpreted it at the time) though she and Hayate agreed that her calling him 'big brother' would be weird. She may not be a major player but Nagi has gotten jealous of her and Hayate being together several times so at least Nagi considers it a possibility. This may mean something as she was also the only one to actually suspect that Hina might fall for Hayate, though that may be due to fear.

Sonia (the nun) has some serious issues with Hayate going on. Still, it's not like he can't take her in a fight if he had to and I think she knows it. What I'm curious about is what she'll do when she finds out that Wataru is such good friends with Hayate. She seems like such a shotacon that I think she may actually forgive Hayate and forget all about it to get brownie points with Wataru. Can't wait to see how all this plays out.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 10:08   Link #1817
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

maybe Hayate's stone might trigger something in Delphi
Old 2009-08-05, 11:44   Link #1818
xellos2099

I just watched the chinese scan and i noticed somethign that is different between hina and Athena. They both like Hayate, but for Hina, her feeling for Hayate come before her goal of mading how hayate see her but for Athena her goal of stone come before the feeling for Hayate.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-05, 12:33   Link #1819
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
I just watched the chinese scan and i noticed somethign that is different between hina and Athena. They both like Hayate, but for Hina, her feeling for Hayate come before her goal of mading how hayate see her but for Athena her goal of stone come before the feeling for Hayate.
You have to consider the difference in magnitudes between the 2 goals, for all we know Athena's goal could have some serious effect in a global scale. Hinagiku's worries are just regular high school things, not very important.
Old 2009-08-05, 13:01   Link #1820
Used Can

Well, Athena was wondering about the past. If they hadn't had that fight, would they have been together forever? She was thinking about that. But, once she realised Hayate was no longer with her but with someone else, she thought she shouldn't focus on the past, but on her goal.

You cannot really compare Athena's situation with the other girls, since the fight they had lingers in both Athena's and Hayate's minds. So, it's not as if she can easily focus on Hayate, without sorting those issues first.

Tags
comedy, shounen