AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2011-09-21, 09:34   Link #2041
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Okay, let me put it in a more diplomatic way- maybe Kaori COULD HAVE HAD feelings for Kamijou Touma, but all that is over as I certainly do not see any signs of this once she gotten the [Fallen Angel Ero Maid] mini saga phase out of the way.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 09:37   Link #2042
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You're forgetting the reason is because she was indebt to him, a big difference compared to Stiyl and Tatemiya.

If he was scared of her he won't be going "Fallen Angel Ero Maid! Fallen Angel Ero Maid!" when he saw her. Then not to mention the strictly down-to-business attitude the both of them have when the shit hits the fan.

Look It's not really that difficult, just look at Kaori's train of thoughts when it comes to Touma as compared to Mikoto and Itsuwa, there's a distinct difference being the two girls liking him romantically, and Kaori having nothing but respect for him.
I concede to your superior knowledge Sorry for arguing about it, it's just that a lot of sites that mention Index lists her, Misaka Mikoto,Misaka Imouto, and Itsuwa as the serious contenders for Touma's attention. The fact that she get's a s*itload of fanart full of ship tease doesn't help. Sorry for wasting your time
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 09:42   Link #2043
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I concede to your superior knowledge Sorry for arguing about it, it's just that a lot of sites that mention Index lists her, Misaka Mikoto,Misaka Imouto, and Itsuwa as the serious contenders for Touma's attention. The fact that she get's a s*itload of fanart full of ship tease doesn't help. Sorry for wasting your time
It can't be helped, those sites probably also list Index as one of those maiden in love...

Sigh, the road to correcting the Internet is a long and hard one...
Old 2011-09-21, 09:46   Link #2044
Eratas123

Quote:
It can't be helped, those sites probably also list Index as one of those maiden in love...

Don't give up
Old 2011-09-21, 09:54   Link #2045
tsunade666

the who is truly madly in love with Touma is Itsuwa and Mikoto. Index is his little sister and my little sister can eat a planet is fitting for john pen index the sisters respects him as their savior and might have feelings because they go on offensive but so far it's only proven Mikoto and Itsuwa.

EDIT:

The only pair I can accept for Touma is Mami they meant for each other and blame soul for this.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2011-09-21 at 10:07.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-21, 10:05   Link #2046
Eratas123

Touma x Itsuwa forever! Want to see a harem lead actually pick the sweet and caring girl rather than another tsundere. I like Mikoto and all but she should really stop using the railgun as a solution for all her confused feelings.
Old 2011-09-21, 10:08   Link #2047
tsunade666

hahaha railgun is her last result for confused feelings. She likes to toss lightning which is faster than railgun because it travels at the speed of light. I don't like Mikoto as a pairing for Touma.
Old 2011-09-21, 10:14   Link #2048
Eratas123

There's also one more person who would be perfect. She was beaten by Touma which converted her to the side of heroism, she's also the strongest in academy city. I am of course talking about Suzushina Yuriko
Old 2011-09-21, 10:19   Link #2049
tsunade666

^ Your on Kyon's side!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm running away an army of kyon fujoshi, yaoi is here.

EDIT: Nothing beats Kuroko x Mikoto
Old 2011-09-21, 10:25   Link #2050
Eratas123

I'd like to think of Yuriko as a separate character to Accelerator. Yaoi and Yuri does not really appeal to me and neither does Touma going out with a crossdressing Accelerator. Besides, I'm more of an Accelerator x WORST shipper.
Old 2011-09-21, 10:27   Link #2051
tsunade666

^ Good to know. But Yuriko is still Accel for me because that all just start up with the artist messing up Accel in the manga plus being his feminine body and his name.
Old 2011-09-21, 10:31   Link #2052
Eratas123

Their face is completely different though
Old 2011-09-21, 17:16   Link #2053
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

There's no such thing as a normal sweet girl anymore, Itsuwa has all the makings of a crazy, it's only a matter of time.
Old 2011-09-21, 20:43   Link #2054
Eratas123

Quote:
There's no such thing as a normal sweet girl anymore, Itsuwa has all the makings of a crazy, it's only a matter of time.
At least she's normal when she's around Touma , Now Tatemiya on the other hand
Old 2011-09-22, 02:53   Link #2055
Flere821
Lurker

I'm a Worst+Accel supporter as well... though I think Mr.Kyon's Grimoire have been getting to me.

Is it wrong for me to think of Worst is the dominant one in the relationship (ie, the one who wears the pants so to speak), bi*chslaps Accel and make him match her pace instead of the other way around?

(Dammit, I've read one too many crack-fics by out resident Crack Emperor. Even trying to wash myself of its influence by marathoning PMMM's despair into me doesn't seem to help...)
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 06:27   Link #2056
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
(Dammit, I've read one too many crack-fics by out resident Crack Emperor. Even trying to wash myself of its influence by marathoning PMMM's despair into me doesn't seem to help...)
And then we have that crossover doujin having Touma rescuing the PMMM girls from despair... come over to the Images thread and see what I mean.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 08:17   Link #2057
ovum
...Is a lightning bolt

Quote:

Im very sure she is in love with... Food.
sól valtiva.
-Surtr, fiery giant of Múspell
ovum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-22, 08:25   Link #2058
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

She had been defeated by food once in the England Arc.
Old 2011-09-22, 10:11   Link #2059
Eratas123

She's defeated by food in nearly all her appearances >_<
Old 2011-09-22, 10:13   Link #2060
Drifting Wolf

What Chaos2Frozen meant was that in England, the nuns that liked her apparently fed her so much that she finally couldn't eat anymore. A remarkable feat, considering her usual appetite.
Drifting Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction