AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-07-28, 12:19   Link #81
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

New 3D Poster :

Again with dual weapons

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
it's true~!! lol but why wasn't she in the afterlife trailer?
Dunno , hidden character ?
Sienna Guillory will play as Jill .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 01:54   Link #82
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

First rule of dual wielding guns... do not fire one while the other arm is stretched out in the line of fire.
Second rule... there's a very good chance an ejected shell will fly backwards (into the face if you're silly enough to hold a gun that way)

Whatever .... always good for a matinee.
Old 2010-09-15, 05:05   Link #83
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

The movie isn't out in my country yet but i read a news that they're already up for a Fifth movie....

Here news :

Quote:
"Milla Jovovich’s movie Resident Evil: Afterlife opened this weekend, and the actress is already gearing up for the series' next installment. "This new Resident Evil is the first one to ever open at No. 1 worldwide. It’s the biggest movie in the franchise," she told us, while hosting the Mercedes-Benz Tea Party at Lincoln, the new restaurant at Lincoln Center. “So we’re definitely going to make another one,” she said, adding that director Paul W.S. Anderson, her husband, already has some ideas for the fifth Resident Evil installment, and this time he wants the audience's ideas, too. "We’ve been talking to a lot of fans on Twitter and stuff, so it’s probably going to be one of the first movies where we really talk to fans to see what they want, and what characters they want to see. It's going to be a more interactive process."
Source
Old 2010-09-15, 05:21   Link #84
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Whatever .... always good for a matinee.
That sentiment seems to accurately reflect how I feel about ALL movies nowadays...
Old 2010-09-15, 08:34   Link #85
Mute
エアコンを止めろ!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Mute
All of the RE movies fail. lol
Mute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-15, 11:18   Link #86
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiritsugane View Post
I think a shell hitting Alice in the face is exactly what she needs. Excuse me for that near misogynistic remark; but I find it true. Too bad the one in the first movie got swallowed up by mediocre powerups.

They try too hard to be GAR about Alice, I think.
its caleld Mary Sue, she's anything but GAR.. far from it.

some one interviewed people and this fat chick said "I wouldnt see it if Milla wasnt in it" and "Resident evil is milla"

oh my god if i were there I'd throw ssomethin at her and tell her off. for the love of god shes one of the main reasons the resident evil movies SUCKED.

Quote:
"Milla Jovovich’s movie Resident Evil: Afterlife opened this weekend, and the actress is already gearing up for the series' next installment. "This new Resident Evil is the first one to ever open at No. 1 worldwide. It’s the biggest movie in the franchise," she told us, while hosting the Mercedes-Benz Tea Party at Lincoln, the new restaurant at Lincoln Center. “So we’re definitely going to make another one,” she said, adding that director Paul W.S. Anderson, her husband, already has some ideas for the fifth Resident Evil installment, and this time he wants the audience's ideas, too. "We’ve been talking to a lot of fans on Twitter and stuff, so it’s probably going to be one of the first movies where we really talk to fans to see what they want, and what characters they want to see. It's going to be a more interactive process."
if they listened to the REAL fans, she wouldn't be in this movie, no wait.. there wouldn't be a 5th, there would be a whole new one with no half assed model actors staring and it would star someone from the games instead of WHO WAS SUPOSE TO BE A VILLIAN. my bad, i was thinking of Alexia.
Old 2010-09-16, 19:52   Link #87
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

Spoiler for resident evil movie:
clarakiss~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-16, 20:02   Link #88
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

I don't care about the RE movies. They don't do the games justice, I think. They deviate too much from them. I've been an RE fan since the original one hit Playstation back in 1996. Ah, nostalgia over the original RE. The original RE was a real winner to me. No surprise that my favorite RE game is, hands down, the Resident Evil remake for GameCube.
Old 2010-09-17, 04:56   Link #89
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
*sigh* another sequel and Alice gets another power-up. Sixth sequel and we will have DBZ style of fighting. So Chris appears in this movie, but is overshadowed by glorious Alice. I'll stick to my games, thank you very much.
Old 2010-09-18, 20:16   Link #90
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
*sigh* another sequel and Alice gets another power-up. Sixth sequel and we will have DBZ style of fighting. So Chris appears in this movie, but is overshadowed by glorious Alice. I'll stick to my games, thank you very much.
I dunno, I thought after Resident Evil 3 all the games went downhill. They just all became common shooters, with none of the survival-horror aspect. What I mean by that is, I stopped feeling scared of the zombies when I played. Sure, Resident Evil 4 & 5 solved some control issues and got rid of the annoying camera angles, but they also lost what I thought was the scary aspect like I felt in the first three games. And Resident Evil Zero.

The original games where you have to carefully conserve ammo and supplies to survive while solving mind-bending puzzles was more fun IMO. If I wanted to play a shooter I'd just play Call of Duty.
Old 2010-09-18, 23:51   Link #91
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I dunno, I thought after Resident Evil 3 all the games went downhill. They just all became common shooters, with none of the survival-horror aspect. What I mean by that is, I stopped feeling scared of the zombies when I played. Sure, Resident Evil 4 & 5 solved some control issues and got rid of the annoying camera angles, but they also lost what I thought was the scary aspect like I felt in the first three games. And Resident Evil Zero.

The original games where you have to carefully conserve ammo and supplies to survive while solving mind-bending puzzles was more fun IMO. If I wanted to play a shooter I'd just play Call of Duty.
Did you ever play Code Veronica? That is a good one. Did you ever play the very well done Resident Evil remake for GameCube? My top 3 RE games would be the RE remake, RE 2, and RE CV. RE 4 is fourth for me.
Old 2010-09-25, 14:08   Link #92
seiftis
~defying fate

The movie disappointed me with the over-usage of slow-motion ala The Matrix stuff. Action scenes were meh.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-10-17, 15:42   Link #93
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Finally went to the cinema to watch it .

Quote:
Yes .

Anyway , i knew that the storyline will still suxx so i won't argue about it .
I agree that the action scene was boring/meh etc...

Ok , i'm fine that Alice power up with earthquake skill (lulz) can hold 2 fucking magnums or 2 shotguns but Old Alice with no power , wtf ... Chris too lool .

The only good things that i really liked was the 3D , that was quite awesome and Ali Larter aka Claire Redfield <3

Ow and Zombies which can dig

Also
Spoiler for End:
Old 2010-10-17, 16:44   Link #94
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i still dont see what everyone else see's in milla. she horrible imo. or the other female actors as well. the entire cast kinda sucked.
Old 2010-10-18, 07:31   Link #95
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , imo Milla did a good job in RES 1 but after ...

I agree that the casting is so bad .

Miller as Chris seriously , he did Prison Break again

Wesker was badass over 1 mn and then lulwutz the end .

At least there was Claire as the hot babe

And the others are just good meats and Luther is just for the joke .

Spoiler for I predict for the next RES:
Old 2010-10-18, 08:23   Link #96
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Rthey almost had me leave when clair was made into a big bitch....
Old 2010-10-18, 19:29   Link #97
EmilePrimrose

Send a message via Yahoo to EmilePrimrose
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Well , imo Milla did a good job in RES 1 but after ...

I agree that the casting is so bad .

Miller as Chris seriously , he did Prison Break again

Wesker was badass over 1 mn and then lulwutz the end .

At least there was Claire as the hot babe

And the others are just good meats and Luther is just for the joke .

Spoiler for I predict for the next RES:
Yeah I was a little thrown off my Wentworth Miller...

I enjoy the movies not because they're cinematically astounding or they have a deep story line...they're just a good fun watch, regardless of if they stay to the games or the choice of cast is good or bad.
EmilePrimrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-19, 11:44   Link #98
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
i still dont see what everyone else see's in milla. she horrible imo. or the other female actors as well. the entire cast kinda sucked.
Milla was.... neat in Fifth Element...

Anyway I just couldn't go to the theater so I just skipped the movie. I don't want to slap my face the whole time. Damn... why aren't I more open-minded...