Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-07, 09:45   Link #3861
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Ah that is true.

I wonder though, could Hatfield have augment his muscles and Blood with his power... since those are mostly composed of water. Like Crona from Soul Eater.

Probably not otherwise he would have done so I would think, he must only be able to control water in its basic form
That's suicide...

I mean,if you use your own blood to damage your enemy,it's pretty much that you turn into the most powerful form...and that's your last fight as well

Crona can heal back as if nothing happen to her because of...er....that spirit thing that control her blood.

Hatfield however,doesn't.

If he really use his blood as weapon,he need to focus on his wound or else he atcually run out of blood...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 10:06   Link #3862
Homura7

If I recall well, Hatfield's fragment allowed him to control the weather in all it's forms, am I right?
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 13:05   Link #3863
Sekirei07

really? So it wasnt just lucky that it happened to rain when it did huh?

Also yea its true that if a person loses around 30% of your blood you can die. But also muscle amplification could have been possible if he could use his blood.

90% of muscle is made of blood which is mostly made of water. But seems Hatfield could only use water in its basic form and not mixed with other parts like the composition of blood.

Than again he is 100% dead and will never come back. So guess it no matter lol
Old 2010-04-07, 13:15   Link #3864
Homura7

Pretty much. After Hatfield died, the sky cleared up. He also shoot some lasers made with ultraviolet sunlight before calling the rain.
Old 2010-04-07, 15:11   Link #3865
Avvesione

Yeah, seems Hatfield's fragment was Weather. The fragment is related to Nanami's fragment, Water, so there could be some overlap like Teruyama and Aruka both having flames as a common area between their fragments. Both Hatfield and Nanami used Aqua Coral as one of their attacks, too, which is interesting.

I wonder how old Blade and Eve are during the current memory. They seem to be about Cruz's age but I doubt they'll reveal when this memory occurred. I'm kinda curious if we'll see Gido in the memory with his balding going on...
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-07, 15:53   Link #3866
Homura7

These are Blade's lost memories, and it takes place days (or weeks, or months, or even years) after the incident in the research lab. As told in volume 7, Blade & Eve lost their memories later and due to trauma.
Old 2010-04-07, 16:25   Link #3867
Sekirei07

Nanami seemed to need a water source and could only control the flow of water from what was shown.

Hatfield seems to be able to take this further by condensing and giving shape to water. Water hammer, cutting blades, spikes.

Also I remember seeing that Teruyama's ability does not allow him to project fire. He can only create it on himself. He has to throw it physically like with VSI.

^ That comes from the extra pages I saw from Kami talking about fragments in first few chapters.
Old 2010-04-11, 21:42   Link #3868
Avvesione

I wonder why Saten has bandages around his head and neck. I guess it'd be to hide his identity and make the bandages on his biceps less suspicious, but I wonder who has seen his real face before. You'd think Arclight would have seen his face before he made him such a high-ranking member of Simeon and Ishiyama probably knows what he looks like just because he knows virtually everything going on. I hope we get to see his real face sometime soon, especially if it helps us understand why he's the only one working to get Yamada to be the next Second.
Old 2010-04-16, 11:27   Link #3869
Homura7

Unexpected problems arised, guys. With the new chapter in the horizon, raw-paradise has closed, so now all we can do is either wait til someone releases the raw or search around other webs. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-04-16 at 12:01.
Old 2010-04-16, 12:08   Link #3870
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

that is unexpected, i cant take it anymore i wanna read more NEEDLESS its been too long!
big_slick001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-16, 13:55   Link #3871
Avvesione

The forums are still up it seems.

http://ritualscan2.free.fr/index.php

All in french though.
Old 2010-04-16, 14:21   Link #3872
Homura7

If the forums are still active and the raw provider keeps making updates, then this looks like a temporary close til things go back normality.
Old 2010-04-17, 03:21   Link #3873
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Old 2010-04-17, 09:40   Link #3874
Homura7

Lets see, guys, I feel some of you are nervous because raw-paradise shut down the shop.

There's no point in panicking, we'll get our Needless raw as always, because there're many people who get the magazines and scan them, and will eventually release the chapter. Besides, RW is a raw distributor that got the the raws from many users.

From now on you'll have to look at MH in order to get the raw.

Meanwhile, translation for chapter 57 is out:

http://mangahelpers.com/t/js06/releases/21604
Old 2010-04-17, 12:42   Link #3875
Avvesione

Great find! That translation is pretty new. Wonder if he's going to do more, especially if ADAM BLADE is still busy with work or whatever.
Old 2010-04-17, 16:14   Link #3876
Kefit

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Meanwhile, translation for chapter 57 is out:

http://mangahelpers.com/t/js06/releases/21604
Oho. I'll have to see if our translator has enough free time to make a TL check of this. We might be up for working with another translator if the work quality is high enough.

And yeah, ADAM BLADE is still busy =/. That should end...at some point...eventually. Our last few predictions have clearly been overly optimistic, so I'm not going to give any more time frames.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 17:05   Link #3877
Avvesione

That's too bad about ADAM BLADE. I saw some of the comments this month had some pretty angry people since there hasn't been any updates on pew pew's blog. Might wanna contact that translator since Sekirei has those next few chapters cleaned. Would be nice if everything works out since you guys were doing such a good job with 50-56.
Old 2010-04-17, 17:10   Link #3878
Kefit

I've already contacted him, as his work appears to be quite good. Hopefully he's interested in helping us out.
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 17:17   Link #3879
Avvesione

That's good to hear.

Reading his translation of 57, it's interesting to hear Hinata say they're not Needless. We know how Rin turns out, so I wonder if Hinata is hiding her fragment or if she's just an information/charm girl instead of a power one. Hope to see the next chapter translated soon and the new raw released!
Old 2010-04-17, 20:28   Link #3880
shadowii

chapter 23 is out
http://finality.dasaku.net/
from this picture it looks like aruka may have been Uten for a while.
and it looks like canning production was literal

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-04-17 at 21:28.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen