Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-02-10, 18:07   Link #201
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
He didn't brainwash Kureha. Only one he brainwashed was Flare. He tricked Kureha a bit, letting her think that Flare was a legitimately good person and he'd saved her from the evil kingdom, that's all. That's not saying it's good. Frankly, the only character who I could possibly argue is in a "positive" relationship with him is Setsuna, who chose to become his body and soul in exchange for power and a chance at vengeance. Fitting, since she's also the only one who harbors a similar mindset of wanting revenge far more than any sort of salvation for the world.
Spoiler for Episode 5:
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-10, 18:25   Link #202
LG-MAX 2.o

The thing with Kureha is that she doesn't know the difference between lust and love. She was a pure girl in this shitty world.
And speaking of her the author is writing on his twitter about which ranking of power Kureha is in the kingdom, and from what I understand using google (which is not reliable), she is in seventh place.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-10, 19:42   Link #203
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Spoiler for Episode 5:
I never denied that. Like I said, Setsuna is the only one I can possibly argue has a "positive" relationship with Keyarga. Freia he could be said to have brainwashed (more specifically he erased her memories of being the princess, and ultimately left her practically a blank slate for him to write on freely). Kureha he forced to face the cold truth, then added a convenient lie that fit her retained illusions about Flare and made him look like a hero.

And yes, the fight was frickin' awesome. Apparently sex and torture aren't the only things the animators want to indulge in.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-10, 23:11   Link #204
AP24

Showing the proof of being deflowered blood was a nice touch (in the uncensored version). I think it is the first time this was ever shown outside hentai anime. Some people like the sex scene in this episode because it looked more wholesome compared to previous ones. Although they probably just like seeing an innocent virgin’s reaction when she is being deflowered.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-10, 23:37   Link #205
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Kind of strange that they'd only show the blood on this one, since they were all virgins.
Old 2021-02-11, 02:57   Link #206
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Kureha and Freya were once virgins, but what about Setsuna? Considering that she was captured as a slave, she suffered countless abuse.
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-11, 03:50   Link #207
AP24

Keyaru asked if Setsuna was a virgin in previous episode which she confirmed
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-11, 06:30   Link #208
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Kureha and Freya were once virgins, but what about Setsuna? Considering that she was captured as a slave, she suffered countless abuse.
I presume it was to risky to bang Setsuna for them. Why risk your d*** if there are more cooperative slaves around.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-11, 07:01   Link #209
Estzero1

The only thing I'm wondering is why they didn't show the reason why Leonard is wearing the bandages now, unless we get next episode, what also would be weird.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-11, 10:21   Link #210
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

i only watch the sex scene and not the story, is there really a plot??
Old 2021-02-11, 13:16   Link #211
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
i only watch the sex scene and not the story, is there really a plot??
There is as much plot as there are in several jump manga, the fundamental difference is the R-15+ scenes.
Old 2021-02-11, 16:28   Link #212
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
This series is literally just a hentai now. Like I get the rape and stuff for revenge/plot reasons or whatever. But like what was the point of the 3-some at the start of the anime? Literally brought nothing to the plot.

Does the MC really need to fuck his party members in every single episode?
Old 2021-02-11, 17:01   Link #213
BWTraveller
Born to ship

With Setsuna it's certainly an important thing to continue having sex with her: his semen raises her level limit, allowing her to grow rapidly past her previous caps, but it doesn't simply make that limit infinite, so she has to continue to gain more to keep growing. As for Freya, it's a continuation of his vengeance: make the woman who'd viewed him with such disgust and continuously abused him make love to him over and over while delighting in his touch no matter how forceful. I imagine he intends to eventually restore her memory and enjoy her horror at all those times she'd rushed to receive his "love".
Old 2021-02-11, 18:09   Link #214
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
This series is literally just a hentai now. Like I get the rape and stuff for revenge/plot reasons or whatever. But like what was the point of the 3-some at the start of the anime? Literally brought nothing to the plot.

Try to see these sex scenes as the fights in anime/ manga shounen, It is not always necessary for the plot (although the friend above explained it well), but it is attractive in some way.
Old 2021-02-11, 20:51   Link #215
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post

a anime is not aways plot, plot, or battle battle battle, you also have some "others stuffs, this part was more to make setsuna more open to the "harem", she unlike freia was still more "monogamic and want mc more for herself or still too shy, then this was to make her "more open" (in many ways pun intended), because you have times where the mc need to have sex with more than one at same time, like this threesome.

with that said go back

- the threesome compared with manga even the uncensored was rushed and cut" it was much long and better.

the plot about the merchant, now which is finally over i can say... they changed it a lot, really a lot,
1 - if i'm not wrong it go finished before "the setsuna village they changed the order here
2- the mc actually fight 2 times the merchant soldiers, the first time was when they tried to steal freia, when mc and freia arrived to the town her look got the attention of many peoples specially "slave traders" and someone asked him and as soon he somehow told which she is his slave, then he got attacked by the merchant guys trying to steal her, on that tima he let go and killed only few of then it helped him learn about the merchant

then later when he meet the merchant he talked about it and used it as his way to start the business, then the meeting in this episode was supposed to happen before the group go to protect setsuna village and was at the streets, the merchant was much more scum than in anime, the mc told which he never gonna reveal the formule then the merchant tried to "kidnap him and turn him a sort of slave and force him to make the cure for him for free, then the mc and the gilrs demolished most of the merchant army and let him stay alive, because the mc think almost the same as the anime which as soon the disease stop to spread the merchant will find himself hand empty and it would be a better punishment.

they really cut a lot of the trader, it's seens which they put all the budged of this episode on this little battle, even the scene with the mc having sex with the knight girl was again "short" in manga it lasted longer.

maybe in the blue-ray dvd they will "increased those scenes, but they where really short and not just those one, but it's really looks like the author is "diminishing the "consensual scenes, and only making the raping and crazy scenes more long, what is "romantic" he is trying to not focus as much as they are focusing in the "revenge scenes"

and oH buy, this captain with the mc old face is really screwed he is going to do the "worst thing a generic villian like to do in the book" and it gonna backfire epically on him and be ready which so far in my opnion without go to spoilers ,his "revenge"is one of the worst revenges i saw so far in this serie, the other i can't say without be too much spoiler but for me he was the worst followed by "another revenge" in "scale of torture and suffering, what freia get was really none compared with what this guy gonna get and be ready to have peoples having mixed feelings towards it, most peoples probably will gona love it others will gonna be conflicted between liking and hating it, not because of the character but because what the mc will gonna do to him.
Old 2021-02-12, 12:16   Link #216
azenable
President of TecoT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Try to see these sex scenes as the fights in anime/ manga shounen, It is not always necessary for the plot (although the friend above explained it well), but it is attractive in some way.
U are forgetting, the whole point is to get fans to actually spent money in order for the studio to earn something. So certain scenes are needed. How much have you spent? zero? then u r not their target audience..
azenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-12, 18:31   Link #217
Rasty

The fight was pretty great, after rewatching it I see that it is saving money wherever they can, but using clever "camera" tricks, etc. it still looks great. Especially the pacing, BGM, and directing of it. If I were to be extra picky, the only thing that felt off was Keyaruga's voice when he was coming from the wreckage, it should have been more distant/vailed.

As for the R-?? scenes (I think it is pegged as 17, but really should be 18 for some) I don't mind them, but I would cut the 3P in the beginning to make more time for the plot. I guess I am the only one who is actually skipping through them a bit.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-18, 12:34   Link #218
Estzero1

It seems Annas end is a bit different in the LN as it is in the manga. Can someone confirm this. Did she die because of what Leonard did to her, or did I interpret this scene wrong. There could also be a third option, which i don't think, but who knows, everything goes.

Old 2021-02-18, 12:46   Link #219
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Everywhere I'd heard she bit her tongue, pretty sure right there in the village while she was being raped in front of her husband. Haven't read the manga or LN so I can't confirm it, but in a way having her suffer abuse at Renard's hand like that and dying right in front of Keyaru is a much more intense conclusion, and a deeper cut than just hearing how she ended. If what I heard was right then they also cut out her having gotten a husband. Wonder if they were leaving it open that she could have had feelings for him too.

Either way, Renard's death was certainly an exceptionally fitting one, and helped even more to make it clear where Keyaru draws the line.

Well, I'm sure next ep or the ep after we'll have him find out Norn's part in the village's destruction, at which point I'm sure she'll experience the same thing her sister did.
Old 2021-02-18, 12:59   Link #220
Estzero1

That's why I'm not sure. Bitting her tongue off was in the manga. Kearu also never saw her in person there anymore. That's why I assumed, it's different in the LN. Btw, is also interesting how they foreshadow what's Norns deal.

Tags
ecchi, fantasy