AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2005-12-22, 20:21   Link #1
DJpNoiEcLipSe
the next best hip hop dj

Send a message via AIM to DJpNoiEcLipSe
Xbox 360

project gotham 3 recored. you need xVid to play the video by the way...

http://www.gamershell.com/download_11625.shtml

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-23 at 02:03.
DJpNoiEcLipSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-22, 20:43   Link #2
Fox Fire

HAHAHAHA!
But seriously, that's F'ed up.
Fox Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 22:07   Link #3
Cueil

I totally love my system... there are some duds on it, but some of the games are awsome like CoD2 and Condemned... that game is friggen awsome!
Cueil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-25, 23:02   Link #4
Taylor--
!

Well I got a XB360 for Christmas (was amazed) and been playing PDZ pretty much all day with no crashes what so ever.
Taylor-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 00:41   Link #5
Cueil

do you have your system horizontal or vertical?
Old 2005-12-26, 00:43   Link #6
Cueil

you should pick up Call of Duty 2 and Condemned if you don't have them yet
Old 2005-12-26, 02:59   Link #7
Taylor--
!

I have it standing up beside my TV, I'm not really worried about it tipping and scratching the disc... because there's nothing really that would tip it over... my friends are pretty tame

Also, have Call of Duty 2 on the PC already, and I'll probably rent Condemned... since it's short and no Xbox live.
Taylor-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 03:01   Link #8
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Amount of XBox360 units sold in Japan during the week of 12/12-12/18: less than 8700 units. http://www.m-create.com/jpn/s_ranking.html

Jeez, American gaming systems does not do well in here. Most likely is how everyone laughs at how big that electrical cord is....
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 03:19   Link #9
hamiko_san
September Jellyfish

Well that's pretty unfortunate, the 360 is such a great console and people in japan won't buy it because it's big, i guess it will be even worse for the ps3.
hamiko_san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 04:20   Link #10
Rachy
Disabled By Request

its not good just to focus on one kinda market japan have there own markets who cares about em -.- lol , US markets is what they aim for.

though worldwide sales are always good there are hundreds of other countries.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-26, 11:19   Link #11
Cueil

You do know that they sold over 40,000 units on the first weeked right and some financial reports say over 53,000. Not to bad for a system that had it's two major launch game pushed out (Dead or Alive 4, EMchant ARMs). I think it has nothing to do with size and everything to do with games. I mean look at how big you PC is.. really size doesn't matter it's the games you have on it. As for renting Condemned... well I've probably put in about 20 hours into already trying to find all the birds as I've already beaten the game. I've got all the birds up to the 4 chapter so if you need any help you can send a message to my gamertag which is the same as my username here.
Old 2005-12-26, 11:25   Link #12
Cueil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii Denka
I thought we were laughing at how big the power supply was, not the cord...

I'm not surprised by the Xbox360 doing absymal in Japan, after all there isn't much for a Japanese gamer to play. I prefer asian (which pretty much means 'japanese studios') games and I look at the xbox360 line up and go "meh~"

The only thing I look forward to seeing is what Hironobu Sakaguchi and his team at Mistwalker can do. That fact that he is doing three RPGs simultaenously (and all for the xbox360 no less) does bug me though and I wonder how any producer can focus on his project like that especially considering how much more effort it takes to make a game this generation than the last. Since they won't appear for a good two years, that's plenty of time to wait and see what Sony and Nintendo have prepped...
Sakaguchi's games are being developed by 3 diffrent studios. Mistwalker isn't a developing studio it's a production studio. Also why don't you take a deeper look into the future games comming out for the system. I'm especially excited about Tenchu 360(temp name) where you can create your own ninja to fight online... maybe you can make ninja clans that would be awsome!
Old 2005-12-28, 04:37   Link #13
Slideways
Always Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cueil
do you have your system horizontal or vertical?
You remind me of when the PS2's overheated. Those that didn't have vertical stands were out of luck
Slideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 05:07   Link #14
Itachikun
Animesuki's Janitor

Send a message via AIM to Itachikun Send a message via MSN to Itachikun
Whoa. The GameBoy Micro kicked X-Box 360's ass..
________
Trichome

Last edited by Itachikun; 2011-02-15 at 07:51.
Itachikun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 05:59   Link #15
TheMadMan

japanese people don't buy it? It's their loss. It is great system, a lot of fun.
TheMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 06:08   Link #16
Cinos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadMan
japanese people don't buy it? It's their loss. It is great system, a lot of fun.
True, but...Japan is where it matters.
And im not getting and Xbox360 cuz im waiting when the real Next Generation starts...PS3&Revolution
Cinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 06:36   Link #17
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

well, general consensus is that xbox is for PC fan boys, but the more i see of the 360's potential, the more i have high expectations that something good might come out of it.

i hope they improve the live content and matching service. i would like to play a guilty gear online that didnt lag so bad.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 10:56   Link #18
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

At the moment, I don't see how all the hype surrounding the XBox 360 is qualified. The games that are out are said to be nice, but nothing great. The online service hasn't started yet.

Knowing that, I find it annoying to have fanboys on every message board saying that the XBox 360 is great and a lot of fun when it hasn't proved anything yet, and you could as well still be having the same fun on any other console. The hype really is strong, seeing as there's a high demand for the console, but not much to stand for it.
Benoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-28, 13:00   Link #19
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
Wern't there only 7 launch titles available for the japanese launch? Maybe that's why it didn't sell...
Old 2005-12-28, 23:20   Link #20
Cueil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit
At the moment, I don't see how all the hype surrounding the XBox 360 is qualified. The games that are out are said to be nice, but nothing great. The online service hasn't started yet.

Knowing that, I find it annoying to have fanboys on every message board saying that the XBox 360 is great and a lot of fun when it hasn't proved anything yet, and you could as well still be having the same fun on any other console. The hype really is strong, seeing as there's a high demand for the console, but not much to stand for it.
Some of the games are good and several are f'n awsome like Condemned. The online service has been around for 3 years and it's still working just fine. The Xbox 360 is fun and has many fun games you my friend are obviously either a fanboy or your just stupid. Try not to post false statements again and you have no room to be talking about how fun a system is that you don't own(that would be like me say the PS3 isn't fun since I don't own one). If lots of people are saying it's fun then guess what... it's probably got some fun games. Go figure