Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-07-14, 02:18   Link #41
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
You asked "when they'll get back to the plot", but they're already there, dragging out and switching over are two different things...well, doesn't rly matter much, just thought I should post^^
Actually if you took the time to read his post, which you really should have done as you criticised it twice now, he actually said:

"just when they get back to the plot they still drag it out"

He's not asking when the plot returns he's expressing frustration that although we're back in cannon the anime team are still extending the episodes with additional bits of filler.
Old 2009-07-14, 02:54   Link #42
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroguy View Post
He's not asking when the plot returns he's expressing frustration that although we're back in cannon the anime team are still extending the episodes with additional bits of filler.
But they didn't! Not in episode 117. He's bitching and moaning for the sake of bitching and moaning.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-14, 11:55   Link #43
Zabu_san
Demon of the Hidden Mist

This episode followed the manga closely for the most part...I'm not sure if a couple of (the bitching) people here have actually read the mange but it was really on point...

I think there was maybe 2-3 additional "filler" moments/minutes in this episode, if that...As opposed to the previous episodes, I was shocked it stuck so well to the manga material...
Old 2009-07-17, 08:41   Link #44
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

For once in my god-forsaken life I was relying on Naruto to pick up the slack since Bleach has fallen ill from bad deer meat…But that’s what happens when you think Naruto is actually gonna payoff, you get an another shiv right to the kidney, jailhouse style…Oh the special is NEXT WEEK, Jesus,…Thanx Naruto for being yourself, why should I ever expect more?
Old 2009-07-17, 09:25   Link #45
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electroguy View Post
Actually if you took the time to read his post, which you really should have done as you criticised it twice now, he actually said:

Aaaand if you took time to read my post, where I presented the quoted part as a question, you would have realized that I took his sentence as a question, can't expect everyone to use question marks or know perfect english.

Quote:
This episode followed the manga closely for the most part...I'm not sure if a couple of (the bitching) people here have actually read the mange but it was really on point...

I think there was maybe 2-3 additional "filler" moments/minutes in this episode, if that...As opposed to the previous episodes, I was shocked it stuck so well to the manga material...
I'm thinking the same thing, you can't have the plot rolling 24/7 (that is,minutes) or you'd burn the chapters much faster than they are released, which would lead to new filler arcs, or worse.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 11:53   Link #46
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
For once in my god-forsaken life I was relying on Naruto to pick up the slack since Bleach has fallen ill from bad deer meat…But that’s what happens when you think Naruto is actually gonna payoff, you get an another shiv right to the kidney, jailhouse style…Oh the special is NEXT WEEK, Jesus,…Thanx Naruto for being yourself, why should I ever expect more?
The special is in two weeks, actually. Next week is a standard episode. And I'm not sure what you are complaining about, it's not like the studio that produces Naruto has anything to do with how TV Tokyo decides to air the episodes.
Old 2009-07-17, 13:03   Link #47
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^You're not sure what I'm complaining about in a Naruto thread?? Watch Much? +_+
Old 2009-07-17, 14:38   Link #48
neshru

You sounded like you were complaining about this week's break (which as I said is retarded, because the way Naruto episodes air is decided by the TV station). So what were you complaining about?
Old 2009-07-17, 19:45   Link #49
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

^Well I didn't know the special was in two weeks, but my ire was with a break when finally a good action-packed ep was coming down the pike...Just like Naruto to let you down when it finally draws you in again...It was a rant...
Old 2009-07-18, 01:02   Link #50
Catdog

yay more filler whiners, sometimes the posts here are worse than the episodes lately >.>
Catdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-18, 05:40   Link #51
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
^Well I didn't know the special was in two weeks, but my ire was with a break when finally a good action-packed ep was coming down the pike...Just like Naruto to let you down when it finally draws you in again...It was a rant...
Well, they are taking a break this week so they can air both episodes of Kakashi Gaiden in the same day. It makes sense if you ask me, though having the break next week would have been better.
Old 2009-07-19, 23:31   Link #52
Alchemist007
*Author

Haha I liked the Naruto and Jiraiya convo. And the Omake was entertaining too.
Old 2009-07-20, 12:37   Link #53
Electroguy
An Undisclosed Liability

Quote:
Aaaand if you took time to read my post, where I presented the quoted part as a question, you would have realized that I took his sentence as a question, can't expect everyone to use question marks or know perfect english.
I did read your post.

In fact in my original post I had quoted your post.

Quote:
You asked "when they'll get back to the plot", but they're already there, dragging out and switching over are two different things...well, doesn't rly matter much, just thought I should post^^
You were the one who decided to interpret the original comment as a question.

Which it wasn't

In fact all he said was:

I don't see how me re-reading your post is going to make you any less incorrect in this instance.

Just man up. Everyone makes mistakes no one is calling you an idiot.
Old 2009-07-20, 15:09   Link #54
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well I did say I took it as a question didn't I?:P
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 16:06   Link #55
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Pretty good episode except I feel, like several others here, that the animation is really poor. It's disappointing that the quality is so low. The introduction of Sasuke's team seems pretty important to me, and I can't figure out why they wouldn't want to show them off in a better light.
Mr.Amazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-30, 22:11   Link #56
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I was under the impression that this few weeks' episode were running according to the manga; Sasuke picking-up allies for making a team.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 06:09   Link #57
nczhivago

I'm happy the sasuke arc is finally being aired, but the quality is just crap.
nczhivago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 10:16   Link #58
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
Pretty good episode except I feel, like several others here, that the animation is really poor. It's disappointing that the quality is so low. The introduction of Sasuke's team seems pretty important to me, and I can't figure out why they wouldn't want to show them off in a better light.
Unfortunately many of the good animators working on shippuuden disappeared in the middle of the last filler arc, and were replaced by mediocre ones. The reason is probably because they were used in the last shippuuden movie, so they may come back soon.
Old 2009-12-24, 01:12   Link #59
OkamiNoKaze

I liked this episode, The scene in Tsunade's office was hilarious. There was some pretty cool music in this episode, especially in Sasuke's fight scene