AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-10-05, 09:47   Link #15061
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Soooo, Lucy get's another stalker... This girl... ...the words that I wish to say...

The only way they are going to come close to surviving is if Gildartz reveals that he's the youngest of 7 brothers and he left to go find the rest while the other Mages from around the Country join in on this brawl.
Old 2015-10-05, 11:43   Link #15062
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Soooo, Lucy get's another stalker... This girl... ...the words that I wish to say...

The only way they are going to come close to surviving is if Gildartz reveals that he's the youngest of 7 brothers and he left to go find the rest while the other Mages from around the Country join in on this brawl.
Huh... this is Fairy Tail, they've got Natsu so they will win by default

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 12:02   Link #15063
Ggb81
Exemplary Character

Hey, at least Zeref and Acnologia aren't around!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Wx230gYJw Haha! Ha... ha.......

Yeah, they're screwed.
Old 2015-10-05, 12:04   Link #15064
Wandering Soul

Fairy Tail is in a tough situation at the moment. Can't believe during all that Brandish decided the best way to invade was to borrow Lucy's bath.
Old 2015-10-05, 12:37   Link #15065
Saravis4

Its far too soon to be concerned, many major players have yet to get involved; Acnologia, Gildartz, etc. Hell, I'd expect the whole of Ishgar (guilds, saints, armies) to get involved considering Zeref's exclamation of war wasn't just to Fairy Tail, but to all of Ishgar.
Old 2015-10-05, 15:24   Link #15066
Tuor

I was wondering if someone might've managed to spoof Warren's telepathy ability, leading to false readings as to what is actually attacking Magnolia.
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 15:32   Link #15067
Chris38

Well ... the thing that I wonder about the most, after reading the latest chapter is ...

... what kind of impression Lucy left on Brandish to the point where she decided to visit her house and use Lucy's bath .

I really hope it's something more meaningful then Zeref ordering Brandish to kidnap Lucy in order to make Natsu feel more despair or something similar to that ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 15:45   Link #15068
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

rekt!

the only funny thing is how Brandish ended up in Lucy's house

now I could see the whole Fairy Tail become a hostage for Alvarez...
hopefully nothing crazy would happen to Mavis.. oh well, luckily only Zeref and FT members could see her
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 17:36   Link #15069
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
rekt!

the only funny thing is how Brandish ended up in Lucy's house

now I could see the whole Fairy Tail become a hostage for Alvarez...
hopefully nothing crazy would happen to Mavis.. oh well, luckily only Zeref and FT members could see her
Marin probably smuggled her in through his special zone. And since he was about the size of an ant, he could easily sneak into Lucy's house.

And no, Zeref can't see or hear Mavis. The last time they had a conversation, he could only kind of tell where she was and what she was saying. Even their conversation seemed rather distant. ("You were near me seven years ago." "Seven years ago, you were near me." "Are you still looking for a place to die?" "I've already decided where I'm to die.")

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 19:52   Link #15070
QSTraderDG86

Erza's extremely lucky Ajeel's yet another arrogant imbecile instead of Gaara. If that were Gaara, she'd be dead already.

Small miracle Fairy Tail has survived this long with their main plan being "run at them head on without knowing their powers one bit".
QSTraderDG86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 22:10   Link #15071
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Brandish so awesome.

If they kill her, I'll be mad( worse than killing Sayla).
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 22:23   Link #15072
QSTraderDG86

BraFlaCaLu FTW
QSTraderDG86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 18:47   Link #15073
immblueversion

I've just had a thought: what if the group coming from the east isn't from the Empire? We know that an eastern assault is improbable since the Empire is from the west, and the time it would take to go around would probably keep them from being detected so soon.

If I had to guess on who it could be, it'd most likely be the remaining three Gods of Ishgal, accompanied by a million-strong magical tree army courtesy of Warrod or something. We don't know for sure where the new Council building is since the old one was blown up, and we know that a minimum of 7 of the Spriggan 12 were able to attend the initial meeting, with a possible 8th joining them later.

I know this is Fairy Tail we're talking about, and they're probably gonna find a way out of this mess sooner or later. But it'd be neat to see the Council do something useful for the good guys for once.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-07, 23:37   Link #15074
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hmm, they're mages, teleportation isn't out of the question...and I don't think anyone else outside FT knows about this, so it would be rather unlikely that FT get backup so soon.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-09, 02:48   Link #15075
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
I've just had a thought: what if the group coming from the east isn't from the Empire? We know that an eastern assault is improbable since the Empire is from the west, and the time it would take to go around would probably keep them from being detected so soon.

If I had to guess on who it could be, it'd most likely be the remaining three Gods of Ishgal, accompanied by a million-strong magical tree army courtesy of Warrod or something. We don't know for sure where the new Council building is since the old one was blown up, and we know that a minimum of 7 of the Spriggan 12 were able to attend the initial meeting, with a possible 8th joining them later.

I know this is Fairy Tail we're talking about, and they're probably gonna find a way out of this mess sooner or later. But it'd be neat to see the Council do something useful for the good guys for once.
Well, that would explain why they mentioned Bosco. The implication being that Bosco should somehow be an obstacle to the army coming from that direction. If it was forces being lead by the Council, it would explain why they aren't being impeded by Bosco.

We'll see soon enough I suppose.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 04:15   Link #15076
Casshern

Ok not a particularly exciting chapter, more like a transitional one. The Seilah bit was a nice touch.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 04:43   Link #15077
B214

Mirajane Seilah feels very awkward for me. Please split them Mashima.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 04:44   Link #15078
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Mirajane just obtained a formidable new power

and now I could see a slight of victory for FT... Lucy would not lose for sure in term of body proportion
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 05:49   Link #15079
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Meh, even though we didn't advance much in the plot yet it was still a pretty good one. Turns out Natsu is holding back and actually thinking a head, looks like he learned a few things after all during the last arc, boy the fandom will sure be surprised about that, a lot of them thought he didn't and was well. Hey, Erza stop making a fool out of yourself and give Natsu a shot, I'm sure we've got a few others in the Guide who'd have a better shot at him. Hopefully she gets taken down the next chapter or the next chapter after this since the next one seems to be pure fan service

Why doesn't Hiro just do a Hearm Anime series as a side project, I'm sure he'd have fun working on one

Mira has some thing new up her sleeves too, Zeref should have taken her into account. Not that it matters cuz he's got really strong people on his side too not just Ajeel.

Nice to see every one will get there share spotlight sooner or later. Nice chapter.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-10, 08:28   Link #15080
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

poor lucy always getting the worst opponents....

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen