2. The World God Only Knows:Megami Hen OP 1
-{D7}- [Best Soundtrack]
  1. Zetsuen no Tempest
  2. Shingeki no Kyojin
-{D8}- [Best Ongoing Series]
  1. Kuroko no Basket
  2. Gundam Unicorn

Question to Monogatari viewers.

Shouldn't Deishu Kaiki be consider as side characters,not male lead.

Last edited by Archaeon; 2014-01-12 at 02:11.
Archaeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-05, 11:07   Link #63
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
-{A1}- [Best Storyline & Plot]

Psycho-Pass
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
Shinsekai Yori

-{A2}- [Best Visuals & Animation]

Ginga Kikoutai Majestic Prince
Psycho-Pass
Suisei no Gargantia

-{B1}- [Best Action-Adventure]

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya
Kakumeiki Valvrave

-{B2}- [Best Fantasy]

Shinsekai Yori
Rozen Maiden (2013)

-{B3}- [Best Science Fiction]

Psycho-Pass
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova

-{B4}- [Best Mystery]

Abstain

-{B5}- [Best Drama]

Love Live! School Idol Project
Little Busters
Rozen Maiden (2013)

-{B6}- [Best Romance]

White Album 2

-{B7}- [Best Comedy]

Love Lab

-{B8}- [Best Slice of Life]

Tamayura: More Aggressive
Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home

-{C1}- [Best TV Series]

Psycho-Pass
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya[

-{C2}- [Best OVA]

Little Witch Academia
RWBY

-{C3}- [Best Movie]

Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home

-{D1}- [Best Female Lead]

Mikoto Misaka / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
Honoka Kousaka / Love Live! School Idol Project
Akane Tsunemori / Psycho-Pass

-{D2}- [Best Male Lead]

Shinya Kougami / Psycho-Pass
Riki Naoe / Little Busters
Gunzou Chihaya / Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova

-{D3}- [Best Antagonist]

Hazama / BlazBlue: Alter Memory
Squealer / Shinsekai Yori
Shougo Makishima / Psycho-Pass

-{D4}- [Best Side-Character]

Kyousuke Natsume / Little Busters
Misaka Imouto / Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S
ERU ERUFU! / Kakumeiki Valvrave

-{D5}- [Best World Setting]

Shinsekai Yori
Kakumeiki Valvrave

-{D6}- [Best Credits Theme]

Abstain

-{D7}- [Best Soundtrack]

Abstain

Kill la Kill
Tokyo Ravens
Samurai Flamenco

---------------------------------------------

To explain my votes...

I truly loved Love Live!: School Idol Project. While it is rooted in moe appeal, I feel that its writing quality, character development, emotional engagement, and drama quality are all above average, if not top-notch. There is probably no anime show in 2013 that put a bigger smile on my face than this one did, hence why I've nominated it in many different categories.

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya is a show that simply hits a lot of different sweet spots for me. It appeals to my personal tastes a lot.

Railgun S' Sisters Arc may well be the single-best anime narrative arc of the entire year. While Railgun S' final arc was weak, it's not enough to make me dismiss just how great the Sisters Arc was.

Shinseki Yori is, unsurprisingly, one of the big favorites this year. I did like it myself, and it definitely has some real strengths, hence my nominations of it in a few categories. But as time goes on, I find that Psycho-Pass has aged for me better than SSY has. And, at the same time, I wanted to tip my hat to some personal favorites, as I mentioned before.

With character-based awards, I try to put series favoritism aside. For example, BlazBlue isn't one of the top anime of the year, in my view, but that doesn't detract from how awesome a villain Hazama is. So I have to nominate him here.

For my abstains - Mystery has had a very weak year, and I couldn't think of any show truly deserving of this particular award. This award will likely end up being a consolation prize, or a secondary prize, for one of the more popular and well-received shows that you can kinda pigeon-hold it into Mystery. I don't blame voters there, but it's not something I wish to support myself.

This has been an extremely strong year for good OPs and EDs. So I'll leave it to people who care about them more than I do to make nominations there.

Well, I think that pretty much sums it up.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2014-01-09 at 11:18.
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-05, 12:06   Link #64
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Intermediate Status
Keep on voting!

43 people voted.

Errors

Errors do not prevented the entire submission from being counted. Only the part with the error is not counted, specifically the vote not the category. Bellow is a list of all errors, by member. Simply go back and edit your post and fix them and that part of your vote will be counted next tally.
  1. Flower [post]

1. [Best Credits Theme] This is a song category. All entries must be in the format: Series Name OP# repectively Series Name ED# where # is the song number.

2. Kmos [post]

1. [Best Action-Adventure] "Kingdom" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.
    2. [Best Fantasy] "Kingdom" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.
    3. [Best Slice of Life] "Gin no Saji" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.
    4. [Best TV Series] "Kingdom" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.
    5. [Best Male Lead] "Kingdom" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.
    6. [Best Antagonist] "Kingdom" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.

3. JKL [post]

1. [Best Slice of Life] "Gin no Saji" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.
    2. [Best Male Lead] This is a character category. All entries must be in the format: Character Name / Series Name

4. Reckoner [post]

1. [Best Storyline & Plot] "Gin no Saji" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.
    2. [Best Comedy] "Gin no Saji" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.
    3. [Best Slice of Life] "Gin no Saji" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.
    4. [Best OVA] "Little Busters" is of the type [TV] which is not acceptable for the category.

5. MisaoFan [post]

1. [Best Drama] You've already voted for the series "Kakumeiki Valvrave" in two other genres.

6. Qilin [post]

1. [Best Slice of Life] "Gin no Saji" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.

7. Birdway [post]

1. [Best Credits Theme] This is a song category. All entries must be in the format: Series Name OP# repectively Series Name ED# where # is the song number.

8. lighto13 [post]

9. MCAL [post]

1. [Best OVA] "Little Busters" is of the type [TV] which is not acceptable for the category.

10. ahelo [post]

2. [Best Male Lead] This is a character category. All entries must be in the format: Character Name / Series Name
    3. [Best Male Lead] "Gin no Saji" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.

11. KanbeKotori [post]

1. [Best Slice of Life] You've already voted for the series "Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home" in two other genres.
    2. [Best Credits Theme] This is a song category. All entries must be in the format: Series Name OP# repectively Series Name ED# where # is the song number.

12. xl_Legit_lx [post]

13. RoboMambo [post]

14. Archaeon [post]

1. [Best OVA] "Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn" is of the type [Ongoing] which is not acceptable for the category.

15. Triple_R [post]

1. [Best Drama] You've already voted for the series "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S" in two other genres.

16. PTR
    We noticed you posted in the thread, but none of your posts seem to contain votes. Perhaps you have a typo in the format? Please re-check your vote post if you have one. Both the {TAG} and the [Category Name] are mandatory. Placing your votes in any sort of block: spoiler tag, indent tag, quote, etc, will make it look like part of a discussion to us and as a result may not be considered.
  17. Miraluka
    We noticed you posted in the thread, but none of your posts seem to contain votes. Perhaps you have a typo in the format? Please re-check your vote post if you have one. Both the {TAG} and the [Category Name] are mandatory. Placing your votes in any sort of block: spoiler tag, indent tag, quote, etc, will make it look like part of a discussion to us and as a result may not be considered.
  18. Gpower

Vote Log

Wondering if your post was counted? Or, which of your posts was counted? Or how your post was counted?

Here's the log:

[page 1 of 4] http://pastie.org/pastes/8604001/tex...kild2tx3knbpnw
[page 2 of 4] http://pastie.org/pastes/8604002/tex...qbxio37gm9dfcg
[page 3 of 4] http://pastie.org/pastes/8604004/tex...aatcwyjjvys2ia
[page 4 of 4] http://pastie.org/pastes/8604005/tex...hhqn7s7s97yvig
Old 2014-01-05, 12:17   Link #65
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

-{A1}- [Best Storyline & Plot] Gintama': Enchousen, Shinsekai Yori, Kyousou Giga (TV)
-{A2}- [Best Visuals & Animation] Kotonoha no niwa, Kyousou Giga (TV), Yozakura Quartet

-{B1}- [Best Action-Adventure] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012), Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya, Shingeki no Kyojin
-{B2}- [Best Fantasy] Uchouten Kazoku, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki, Kyousou Giga (TV)
-{B3}- [Best Science Fiction] Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199, Suisei no Gargantia, Psycho-pass
-{B4}- [Best Mystery] Danganronpa, Monogatari Series: Second Season
-{B5}- [Best Drama] Monogatari Series: Second Season, Rozen Maiden (2013), Chihayafuru 2
-{B6}- [Best Romance] Kotonoha no niwa, Servant x Service, Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.
-{B7}- [Best Comedy] Non Non Biyori, Servant x Service, Hatarku Maou-sama
-{B8}- [Best Slice of Life] Non Non Biyori, Tamayura: More Aggressive, Minami-ke Taidaima

-{C1}- [Best TV Series] Jojo's bizarre adventure (2012), Non Non Biyori, Chihayafuru 2
-{C2}- [Best OVA] Death Billiards, Hidamari Sketch, Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
-{C3}- [Best Movie] Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare, Kotonoha no Niwa, Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki

-{D1}- [Best Female Lead] Nadeko Sengoku - Monogatari series, Saki Watanabe - Shinsekai Yori, Lucy Yamagami - Servant x Service
-{D2}- [Best Male Lead] Gintoki Sakata - Gintama, Joseph Joestar - Jojo's bizarre adventure, Kaiki Deshu - Monogatari series
-{D3}- [Best Antagonist] Shougo Makishima - Psycho-Pass, Squealer - Shinsekai Yori, Berg Katze - Gatchaman Crowds
-{D4}- [Best Side-Character] Chamber- Suisei no Gargantia, Levi - Shingeki no Kyojin, Kanae Mitani - Tamayura more agressive
-{D5}- [Best World Setting] Shinsekai Yori
-{D6}- [Best Credits Theme] Shingeki no Kyojin OP1, Monogatari season 2 OP3, Gatchaman Crowds OP1
-{D7}- [Best Soundtrack] Little Busters, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya, Shingeki no Kyojin
-{D8}- [Best Ongoing Series] Hunter x Hunter (2011), Kill La Kill, Nagi no Asukara

Comment: Still no seiyuu category...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
Question to Monogatari viewers.

Shouldn't Deishu Kaiki be consider as side characters,not male lead.
He was the male lead in the last arc, so no reason to count him as a side character. Similarly, I voted for Nadeko under female lead since she had her own arc.
Old 2014-01-05, 17:58   Link #66
KanbeKotori
失礼、噛みました

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
[*]KanbeKotori [post]

1. [Best Slice of Life] You've already voted for the series "Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home" in two other genres.
  2. [Best Credits Theme] This is a song category. All entries must be in the format: Series Name OP# repectively Series Name ED# where # is the song number.
Edited. Thanks

Replaced it in one genre with another anime, changed the format for songs too. Added a side character. Hope there's no problem now.
Old 2014-01-05, 18:41   Link #67
Triple_R
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
[*]Triple_R [post]

1. [Best Drama] You've already voted for the series "Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S" in two other genres.
Sorry about that. Replace that particular vote with Rozen Maiden (2013) then.
Old 2014-01-06, 03:02   Link #68
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
I could argue that there aren't many true mystery series but that didn't stop it from being a category. And sports are so distinct too that it is hard to fit them in other categories.

Honestly I think the genre categories should be determined each year depending on the number of series that could fit that category each year. Just my opinion.
I think there are a lot of things you are not considering here.

The biggest issue plaguing these awards now is voter fatigue. Not only do we have two phases of voting, but we also have A LOT of categories. It takes a while to fill out shows for all these categories. Especially problematic is how vague these categories are, which is a second issue (Example being what constitutes the difference between side and main character, among other thing).

These awards need to cut down on categories to be more approachable, and also, meaningful. Giving a niche genre award away could mean practically nothing if all the shows within that genre were worthless. You could be the best of a crop of terrible shows and get representation. That doesn't make much sense for me. Unfortunately, this year doesn't do much to change my opinion that there simply isn't a sustainable amount of sports shows out there with significant profile to make this a meaningful category.

You mentioned mystery category's existence as a reason for why sports should be a category too? Actually I think you gave compelling evidence for why mystery should also NOT be a category (As I advocated and failed to convince others of in organization). Also, I wouldn't want to change these awards into something that is in constant flux. Things really start to lose meaning that way.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 03:23   Link #69
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Okay, post updated to reflect the same format for all my entries in the category mentioned. Sorry about that!
Old 2014-01-06, 08:25   Link #70
Triple_R
*Author

I agree with what Reckoner wrote above.

I never mentioned this before, but part of the reason why I abstain on "Best Credits Theme" and "Best Soundtrack" is that by the time I reached them I really was starting to get tired of carefully thinking about what I would nominate in each category.

Once I get close to filling out 20 categories, it can start to feel slightly overwhelming (especially for the nomination phase). I doubt I'm alone here.

With genres, there only seems to be a handful that manages to have a significant number of shows coming out each and every year. Sports isn't one of them, and this year has made it clear that Mystery isn't one of them either. Thankfully, all the remaining genre categories seem pretty strong on a year-by-year basis. But yeah, I'm with Reckoner, I wouldn't mind seeing Mystery get the axe, speaking personally.
Old 2014-01-06, 08:51   Link #71
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Sports isn't one of them, and this year has made it clear that Mystery isn't one of them either. Thankfully, all the remaining genre categories seem pretty strong on a year-by-year basis. But yeah, I'm with Reckoner, I wouldn't mind seeing Mystery get the axe, speaking personally.
I disagree I could think of a number of sports anime this year and there will be even more next year. With Japan hosting the summer Olympics I expect there to be even more in the future. And yet I couldn't think of any mystery series. So what becomes a genre category seems very arbitrary to me.

I am not saying get rid of mystery because next year there could be 10 mystery series but if there is basically none like this year then we should get rid of the category.

That is why I said instead of getting rid of a genre category. We should have floating genre categories that reflect the anime of that particular year and that would still cut down on voter fatigue.

Although that being said I have never seen anyone actually say I didn't vote/nominate because there were too many categories. And it's not like anyone is forced to vote in every category. That is just speculation.
Old 2014-01-06, 10:46   Link #72
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Oregairu
Psycho-Pass
Yozakura Quartet~Hana no Uta~

Kyoukai no Kanata
Kotonoha no Niwa
Aku no Hana

Yozakura Quartet~Hana no Uta~
Shingeki no Kyojin

-{B2}- [Best Fantasy]
Shin Sekai Yori
Kyoukai no Kanata

Pyscho-Pass
Robotics;Notes

-{B4}- [Best Mystery]
Danganronpa
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

-{B5}- [Best Drama]
Sakurasou Pet na Kanojo
Little Busters
White Album 2

-{B6}- [Best Romance]
Sakurasou Pet na Kanojo
White Album 2
Servant x Service

-{B7}- [Best Comedy]
Love Lab
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
Hataraku Maou-sama

Tamako Market
GJ-Bu
Non non Biyori

-{C2}- [Best OVA]
RWBY
Little Witch Academia

-{C3}- [Best Movie]
Gintama: Kanketsu-hen - Yorozuya yo Eien Nare
Kotonoha no Niwa

Kirigiri Kyouko - Danganronpa
Maou - MAOYU
Shinku - Rozen Maiden

-{D2}- [Best Male Lead]
Hikigaya Hachiman - OreGairu
Koogami Shinya - Psycho-Pass
Sakata Gintoki - Gintama

-{D3}- [Best Antagonist]
Shougo Makishima - Psycho-Pass
Hazama - BlazBlue: Alter Memory
Enoshima Junko - Danganronpa

Dera Mochimazzui - Tamako Market
Elder Sister Maid - MAOYU
Hiramaru Kazuya - Bakuman

Shin Sekai Yori
Fairy Tail

Danganronpa ED1
Kyoukai no Kanata ED1
Psycho-Pass ED1

-{D7}- [Best Soundtrack]
Psycho-Pass
Blazblue: Alter Memory
Shingeki no Kyojin

Kill la Kill

Last edited by Frailty; 2014-01-07 at 15:46.
Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 11:09   Link #73
Moresca
Doing the time-warp

• Uchouten Kazoku
  • Berserk

• Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
  • Uchouten Kazoku

• JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)

-{B2}- [Best Fantasy]
  • Uchouten Kazoku

• Psycho Pass

-{B4}- [Best Mystery]
  • Zetsuen No Tempest

-{B5}- [Best Drama]
  • Chihayafuru 2

-{B6}- [Best Romance]
  • Servant x Service

-{B7}- [Best Comedy]
  • Shirokuma Cafe
  • Servant x Service

• Shirokuma Cafe
  • Uchouten Kazoku

-{C1}- [Best TV Series]
  • Shirokuma Cafe

-{C2}- [Best OVA]
  • Little Witch Academia

-{C3}- [Best Movie]
  • Hal

• Kuroki, Tomoko / Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
  • Benten / Uchouten Kazoku

-{D2}- [Best Male Lead]
  • Shimogamo, Yasaburou / Uchouten Kazoku
  • Mashima, Taichi / Chihayafuru 2

-{D3}- [Best Antagonist]
  • Makishima, Shougo / Psycho Pass
  • Brando, Dio / JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012)
  • Griffith / Berserk

• Llama / Shirokuma Cafe
  • Ginoza, Nobuchika / Psycho Pass

• Shirokuma Cafe

• JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) OP2
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) ED1
  • Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman OP1

-{D7}- [Best Soundtrack]

• Kill la Kill
  • Diamond no Ace

I just noticed that my list this year reads like a fan letter to Sakurai Takahiro, lol....
Old 2014-01-06, 12:16   Link #74
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
That is why I said instead of getting rid of a genre category. We should have floating genre categories that reflect the anime of that particular year and that would still cut down on voter fatigue.
I suggested to the organizers that we establish a minimum requirement of five alternatives for any category. If we can't find five eligible choices, the category should be deleted for that year.

Personally I would do away with most narrow genre categories entirely, leaving only broader groupings like "best comedy" and "best drama." "Slice-of-life" has always been a difficult category. Is Uchoten Kazoku a slice-of-life show, a comedy, or a drama? It has elements of all three. I rarely see shows that are predominantly SOL; in recent years, Showa Monogatari is one of the few that comes to mind. We've had discussions on SOL that show how fluid and unhelpful a category it can be.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 12:44   Link #75
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Shinsekai Yori
Uchouten Kazoku
Chihayafuru 2

-{B2}- [Best Fantasy]
Uchouten Kazoku

Shinsekai Yori
Gatchaman Crowds

-{B5}- [Best Drama]
Shinsekai Yori
Chihayafuru 2

-{C1}- [Best TV Series]
Uchouten Kazoku
Shinsekai Yori
Chihayafuru 2

Ayase Chihaya / Chihayafuru 2
Ichinose Hajime / Gatchaman Crowds

-{D2}- [Best Male Lead]
Shimogamo Yasaburou / Uchouten Kazoku
Mashima Taichi / Chihayafuru 2

-{D3}- [Best Antagonist]
Wakamiya Shinobu / Chihayafuru 2
Benten / Uchoten Kazoku
Berg Katze / Gatchaman Crowds

Chamber / Suisei no Gargantia
Sinbad / Magi, The Labyrinth of Magic

Shinsekai Yori
AKB0048 Next Stage
Suisei no Gargantia

Shinsekai Yori ED1

Kill la Kill
Uchuu Kyoudai

I've only watched about a dozen shows this year, and given trends in the industry, I suspect my 2014 menu will total about the same. For instance, I believe this is the first year when I did not nominate anything from noitaminA. Maybe I'll give Psycho-Pass another try some day.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2014-01-07 at 20:21. Reason: Changed/added nominees
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 13:02   Link #76
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Why doesn't sports simply fit into the more general "drama" category? Cross Game swept the awards in 2010, so you can't argue that it doesn't fit.

Quote:
Although that being said I have never seen anyone actually say I didn't vote/nominate because there were too many categories. And it's not like anyone is forced to vote in every category. That is just speculation.
Believe me, I have heard this from plenty of AS posters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Personally I would do away with most narrow genre categories entirely, leaving only broader groupings like "best comedy" and "best drama." "Slice-of-life" has always been a difficult category. Is Uchoten Kazoku a slice-of-life show, a comedy, or a drama? It has elements of all three. I rarely see shows that are predominantly SOL; in recent years, Showa Monogatari is one of the few that comes to mind. We've had discussions on SOL that show how fluid and unhelpful a category it can be.
Pretty much my stance as well. I don't think there's much merit to sci fi or action as well.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 13:08   Link #77
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Personally I would do away with most narrow genre categories entirely, leaving only broader groupings like "best comedy" and "best drama."
I would accept this too. If you are going to narrow it down then you should really narrow it down.

Although I might add a category for speculative fiction which would cover all your Sci-fi, fantasy, horror, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner
Why doesn't sports simply fit into the more general "drama" category? Cross Game swept the awards in 2010, so you can't argue that it doesn't fit.
Anything can fit into drama or comedy. Sports, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Action, Mystery etc can all technically have drama or comedy.

I am just saying if there are enough "sports series" why get rid of genres but keep other genres where there are even less of that genre. And I would argue it is going to change every year. That is why if you are going to cut the categories then you should really cut them to the most basic. Now the genres we have & don't have are just random.

I also think instead or romance we should have "best romantic pair".

Last edited by Kirarakim; 2014-01-06 at 15:46.
Kirarakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 14:46   Link #78
kamo

-{A1}- [Best Storyline & Plot] Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next
-{A2}- [Best Visuals & Animation] Kotonoha no Niwa, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Uchouten Kazoku

-{B1}- [Best Action-Adventure] Gatchaman Crowds, Kyousou Giga, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya
-{B2}- [Best Fantasy] Rozen Maiden, Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Uchouten Kazoku
-{B3}- [Best Science Fiction] Gatchaman Crowds, Robotics;Notes
-{B4}- [Best Mystery] Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, Little Busters Refrain, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku: Outbreak
-{B5}- [Best Drama] White Album 2, Monogatari Series: Second Season, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
-{B6}- [Best Romance] White Album 2, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen
-{B7}- [Best Comedy] Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, Kiniro Mosaic, Love Lab
-{B8}- [Best Slice of Life] Tamayura: More Aggressive, Kiniro Mosaic, GJ-bu

-{C1}- [Best TV Series] Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, White Album 2, Gatchaman Crowds
-{C2}- [Best OVA] Hidamari Sketch: Sae Hiro Sotsugyou-hen, Magical☆Star Kanon 100%
-{C3}- [Best Movie] Kotonoha no Niwa

-{D1}- [Best Female Lead] Yuigahama Yui / Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru, Natsukawa Masuzu / Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, Ogiso Setsuna / White Album 2
-{D2}- [Best Male Lead] Ninomiya Rui / Gatchaman Crowds, Yashio Kaito / Robotics;Notes
-{D3}- [Best Antagonist] Berg-Katze / Gatchaman Crowds, Kirakishou / Rozen Maiden, Izumi Nase / Kyoukai no Kanata
-{D4}- [Best Side-Character] Shiguma Rika / Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next, Kosaka Chihiro / Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen, Futaki Kanata / Little Busters!
-{D5}- [Best World Setting] White Album 2, Tamako Market, Little Busters!
-{D7}- [Best Soundtrack] Gatchaman Crowds, Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
-{D8}- [Best Ongoing Series] Nagi no Asukara
Old 2014-01-06, 16:03   Link #79
Stealther

-{A1}- [Best Storyline & Plot] Shinsekai yori
-{A2}- [Best Visuals & Animation] Fuse Teppou Musume no Torimonochou, Shingeki no Kyojin

-{B1}- [Best Action-Adventure] Shingeki no Kyojin
-{B2}- [Best Fantasy] Shinsekai yori
-{B3}- [Best Science Fiction] Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
-{B4}- [Best Mystery] Shinsekai yori
-{B5}- [Best Drama] Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki
-{B6}- [Best Romance]
-{B7}- [Best Comedy]

-{C1}- [Best TV Series] Shinsekai yori, Shingeki no Kyojin
-{C2}- [Best OVA] Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199
-{C3}- [Best Movie] Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki, Fuse Teppou Musume no Torimonochou

-{D2}- [Best Male Lead]
-{D3}- [Best Antagonist]
-{D5}- [Best World Setting] Shinsekai yori
-{D7}- [Best Soundtrack]

Last edited by Stealther; 2014-01-13 at 07:49.
Stealther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 20:50   Link #80
Allium
Keep on keeping on

1. Psycho-Pass
  2. Shin Sekai Yori

1. Kotonoha no Niwa
  2. Suisei no Gargantia
  3. Kyoukai no Kanata